Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by gunner500
Entitlements, and all these pussies born after 1980 that were raised by idiots telling them how fu-kin special they were.

The world revolves around ME, I don't have to listen to you, haven't you heard?, I'M special!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Plus the fact that more are getting to the media. More aren't happening, just the 'news' of them is getting out more frequently. Sure don't hear about them if the 'victim' ( aka: the perp) is white...

It is mind numbing simple eh Poobs? crazy

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
SIMPLE RULES FOR SURVIVING POLICE ENCOUNTERS:

1. Follow all police verbal commands.

2. Follow Rule #1.

3. If you feel you were improperly treated, file a citizen complaint at the PD.
Your case will be reviewed and you will be interviewed. If you still feel victimized,
take you case to the local media. But at least you didn't escalate the "encounter"
to some level on the force continuum.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Based on actual statistical data, you and I are 58 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than we are by a Muslim terrorist. Please let that figure sink in.

My favorite of his quotes

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A whole lot of it comes from affirmative action hiring practices, I would guess more than half of the cops, hired in the last ten years, have been hired more by "what" they are, instead of how capable they are.

And add to that the diminished IQ of the inner city section 8 dwellers, and the Ebonic language barrier, there is trouble in the air.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bea175
Based on actual statistical data, you and I are 58 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than we are by a Muslim terrorist. Please let that figure sink in.

My favorite of his quotes

A law abiding citizen has virtually ZERO chance of being killed by a police officer.
Yet a random terrorist attack puts us all at risk!
Pleased let these facts sink in.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Another Unarmed American Citizen Shot And Killed By Police
By Chuck Baldwin
September 22, 2016

Who would you rather have as a neighbor? Sheriff David Clark or Chuck Baldwin?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Another Unarmed American Citizen Shot And Killed By Police
By Chuck Baldwin
September 22, 2016

Who would you rather have as a neighbor? Sheriff David Clark or Chuck Baldwin?

I'll take door number one for the win Bob.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Based on actual statistical data, you and I are 58 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than we are by a Muslim terrorist.

A law abiding citizen has virtually ZERO chance of being killed by a police officer.

But the citizens who commit the crimes of having a busted taillight, failing to use a turn signal, or having a missing front license plate 'are' subject to being killed by a police officer.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Based on actual statistical data, you and I are 58 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than we are by a Muslim terrorist.

But the citizens who commit the crimes of having a busted taillight, failing to use a turn signal, or having a missing front license plate 'are' subject to being killed by a police officer.
Not if you don't act like a dick

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Getting loud and lippy spoolin those guys up aint healthy!

Trump Won!
IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BMT
People do not even recognize what a lawful order is anymore....

Comply or die.

GFY!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Well, cite your proof where this happened and the involved officer(s) were charged?
We will all be waiting.................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by BMT

Comply or die.

GFY!

You know as well as I do that's a crock of schitt, but if it makes you fell better, go ahead and keep thinking it. Non compliance WILL likely end up with you getting your ass handed to you and you going to jail...if you've got a gun and are non compliant, it's your choice how you want it to go...stupid SHOULD hurt and often does...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, cite your proof where this happened and the involved officer(s) were charged?
We will all be waiting................

lol

The officers *aren't* being charged in many of these cases...and "proof where this happened" is easily found with minimal effort for those who 'want' to find it. Walter Scott and Samuel DuBose were both the 'perpetrators' of minor traffic infractions and then killed by cops.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Honestly, I can't stand the tactics of most of the LE I have to deal with. Most come at me with the attitude that I am guilty and they just need to catch me. It's bullshit but unfortunately the reality we live in. Just a handful of bad encounters with a power hungry cop really sours a guy.

I am respectful to LE, but I don't trust them for a second.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Honestly, I can't stand the tactics of most of the LE I have to deal with. Most come at me with the attitude that I am guilty and they just need to catch me. It's bullshit but unfortunately the reality we live in. Just a handful of bad encounters with a power hungry cop really sours a guy.

I am respectful to LE, but I don't trust them for a second.

I guess we are lucky, we rarely see that down here, though the last one was fish and game one...

I've no use for the guilty until proven innocent and if you have a streak of them I feel for you.

I know the way we respond to local LEO also helps the situations, but that is no guarantee.. the last fish and game guy that was a moron, he would help me in my hunter safety classes, answer any questions, worked in a local outdoor shop and so on.. but was a complete by the book ass in the field.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by BMT

Comply or die.

GFY!

You know as well as I do that's a crock of schitt, but if it makes you fell better, go ahead and keep thinking it. Non compliance WILL likely end up with you getting your ass handed to you and you going to jail...if you've got a gun and are non compliant, it's your choice how you want it to go...stupid SHOULD hurt and often does...

What is wrong with the "comply or die" LE attitude is that it does not leave room for non-English speaking, deaf/hard of hearing, drugged (legal or otherwise), mentally retarded/incapacitated, etc. These handicaps should not be the death sentence they often turn out to be. And so LE must never take the comply or die stance.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What is wrong with the "comply or die" LE attitude is that it does not leave room for non-English speaking, deaf/hard of hearing, drugged (legal or otherwise), mentally retarded/incapacitated, etc. These handicaps should not be the death sentence they often turn out to be. And so LE must never take the comply or die stance.

Cops can routinely initiate unlawful contact with other citizens with no fear of consequences. Complaints of other citizens are known only to the Agency the cop works for, so there is little or no redress available thru the channels set up for it.

People who KNOW there is no reason for a cop to be interfering with them are not as likely to do the "Yessuh Master" bit as a person who is doing something wrong.

They are the ones most likely to be WRONGFULLY killed by cops.

Their offense?

Being an arrogant citizen.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Baldwin is a contradiction with his own statements. He said most police shootings are justified but many are not. Huh?

Contradiction?

Where?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Baldwin is a contradiction with his own statements. He said most police shootings are justified but many are not. Huh?

Contradiction?

Where?
That was my reaction to first reading that statement, too. I don't see the contradiction either. Most and many don't contradict, e.g., most apples are red, but many are yellow.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,026 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.