Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Drudge is reporting as of 9:44 PM (PST) that the Cascade Mall shooter has been captured and IS muslim!
More to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ured-suspect-turkish-muslim-arcan-cetin/

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I saw that, and they are saying it was not terrorism... they just hate to admit anything is terrorism by a radical muslim because Odummer is keeping us so safe we don't need to concern ourselves with all the muslims he is flooding into the country...

Trump/Pence 2016

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Of course he's a flippin muzzy. Nobody here doubted that one bit. Well good thing he freed up an apartment somewhere cause there's some refugees that need it. Mutherfukers!!!!!!

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't be

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here is Obama's reaction 🙉🙊🙈

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure is interesting how muslims are trying to change our life.
Get enough of them in a country and they try to take it over.
We had a very small contingent of muslims before 2008. Now thanks to importing their numbers are growing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It's kinda funny now they are trying to blame 'poor Jose. Now the Latios and Mexicans should wake up.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep. The Mexicans ought to raise hell over this one. This situation puts the libs in a pickle. Mexicans or ragheads???? Hmmmmmm, which one do we stand with. In the end it is easy, they always default to what is weird. Ragheads are weirder than Mexicans, so they threw the Mexicans under the buss.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the normal reaction from the press is to blame white folks. There are many examples of that. Now, we are seeing the press still jumping to conclusions, but blaming hispanics if the killer is 'dark skinned'. They will never jump out and say the killer was muslim. laughing.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Once again, the liberal news media simply cannot bring themselves to utter the word "terrorism". It shows me where there sympathies lie. Here's the funny thing in all this.....if the Muslims ever gain control of this country, the news media will be one of the first things they crack down on. Wonder what Greta will look like in a burka?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Ex-girlfriend and her grandmother were among the victims.
I'm thinking that religion had very little to do with this one.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert

You mean other than the religious belief that they have complete dominion over the women.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...there was never any doubt. someone needs to apologize to hispanics now, and it needs to be a liberal.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yesterday I told my wife this does not look like something old Joe Mexican would do. It has Ali Akbar written all over it. Media bends over backwards not to admit truth!!

Last edited by 19rabbit52; 09/24/16.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by benchman
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.

Ask her if she would have liked catching one of his bullets at the mall.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Or better yet move in with some.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Democrats and their policies are the real threat to this country. Remove all democrats!

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder if the United Methodist Committee on Relief or Catholic Charities was involved in this one?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For all the Fudds on the 'fire , it's not an "assault rifle" this time , the Mt Vernon Police are pointing the finger at your hunting rifle.

"Surveillance video captured the suspect entering the mall unarmed and then recorded him about 10 minutes later entering the Macy’s with a “hunting type” rifle in his hand, Mount Vernon police Lieutenant Chris Cammock said."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ooting-suspect-gunman-custody-police-say

Mike

Last edited by 6mm250; 09/24/16.

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
When I heard he was Mexican, I was surprised. I figured for sure it was a Muslim. Nice to have that report corrected.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
But who's behind bringing them in? Muslims had little to no clout with regard to our nation's immigration policies. Goyim Americans have been overwhelmingly opposed to it from day one. Hmm ... Who could it be? whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Liberalism is a bigger threat to our nation than anything else right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When I saw his picture form the surveillance video on the local news channel, I told my wife "That guy's middle name is going to be Al." She said, "Huh?".

"As in Al Akbar".

Glad the caught him and my heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve
When I saw his picture form the surveillance video on the local news channel, I told my wife "That guy's middle name is going to be Al."
Hah. Precisely my reaction to the news. Imagine my surprise when they said he was a Mexican.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When I heard he was Mexican, I was surprised. I figured for sure it was a Muslim. Nice to have that report corrected.

Doesn't matter to me...it just reinforces the narrative that we shouldn't be so willy nilly about letting immigrants into this country that don't share what most of us consider our moral and traditional norms.
Kind of late in the game, as the proverbial barn door has been open for far too long...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't mean to make it worse for you but that woman is going to be indoctrinating your grand-kids, and you have your work cut out for you.

I don't fear for my girl's future as she basically stood over me yesterday and insisted that I make her a new belt for her hunting gear...God love her!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I'm with you on this one. If he was a dedicated Muslim, he would have kept the rifle instead of leaving it on the counter and walking out.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Knowing that place well (close to the defunct gun shop "Kesselring's"), and with loved ones living near there who have been touched by this, I am feeling for the victims and their families.

The Muslim who did this was carrying a computer when arrested so it seems likely that, once again, info about the Muslim/terrorist motives will emerge.

Comments in this thread are a reminder about the deliberate ignorance and weak thinking of too many people in this country - particularly younger people - and the potential havoc such "liberals" portend against the blessed liberties that have made this country great.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This happened about 20 minutes from me.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I'm with you on this one. If he was a dedicated Muslim, he would have kept the rifle instead of leaving it on the counter and walking out.

Ed

I guess you're forgetting how muslims are raised with regards to their views on women? As to leaving the gun behind??? If it was either a 10-22 or a model 60, it was no big loss...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Ed

I guess you're forgetting how muslims are raised with regards to their views on women? As to leaving the gun behind??? If it was either a 10-22 or a model 60, it was no big loss...

If he was a good muslim he would've never made it out of that mall alive.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Ed

If he was a good muslim he would've never made it out of that mall alive.

Mike

They are allowed to live after an "honor killing". Nor do "honor killings" guarantee them a place in paradise. If he he was at the mall as port of Jihad to kill the infidel (us), then he would be assured a place in paradise, and according to his beliefs, it would be rational to continue until dead, so he could go to paradise and be rewarded with his 72 white raisins.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Drudge is reporting as of 9:44 PM (PST) that the Cascade Mall shooter has been captured and IS muslim!
More to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ured-suspect-turkish-muslim-arcan-cetin/

I never believed the person was other than a POS Muslim

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Arcan Cetin?.......how about Arcane Cretin.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Did you happen to watch Fox the night of the New York bombing. The idiot reporter was tying himself in knots trying to explain the explosion as anything but a bomb. The look on his face when it was confirmed as a bomb was priceless. He then went into the same routine looking to pin the rap on anyone but who we all knew was responsible. These so called News Channels just destroy what ever credibility they have. Same with the reporting on firearms know nothings trying to sound like experts. You would think they would at least get some basic facts and apply a little common sense. Ok I know it would destroy their narrative.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once again, the liberal news media simply cannot bring themselves to utter the word "terrorism". It shows me where there sympathies lie. Here's the funny thing in all this.....if the Muslims ever gain control of this country, the news media will be one of the first things they crack down on. Wonder what Greta will look like in a burka?

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's a Muslican.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anybody know what gun was used?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Here is the key to turning the lock: ask her if she would truly like to live in an apartment building with Muslim immigrants. Encourage her to pursue mixed housing alternatives that would normalize the Muslims lives and would allow her to interact with them directly.

Keep the pressure on. When she gets squeamish, ask her why.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
Anybody know what gun was used?

Must not have been an AR, otherwise it would have been reported.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looked like a 10/22 with a clear Butler Creek mag from the pic I saw.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Yep. The Mexicans ought to raise hell over this one. This situation puts the libs in a pickle. Mexicans or ragheads???? Hmmmmmm, which one do we stand with. In the end it is easy, they always default to what is weird. Ragheads are weirder than Mexicans, so they threw the Mexicans under the buss.

Trump needs to use this in the debate tomorrow. Pit the Mexicans against the muzzies, with the dems in the middle the sandwich.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Go with the Skittles argument, maybe she can understand that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he looked mexican. that should count for something.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sse

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Go with the Skittles argument, maybe she can understand that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

smile that' it !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
JoeBob: I did not see that picture.
If you could forward the location to me I would appreciate it.
I have a brother and several friends within a few miles of that mall - luckily they are all okay.
I feel terrible for the families of the murdered innocents.
What motivates these muslims to murder innocents?
Beneath animal behavior if you ask me.
I guess we just have to be extra careful who we vote for and hold them accountable for their actions when need be.
Prayers given to the afflicted family and friends of this latest murderous and cowardly act.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

What motivates these muslims to murder innocents?

VarmintGuy

The Koran.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
byd Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
The Turk went to high school here in Oak Harbor daughter says he was suspended for threatening to shoot up the school

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...but left alone for fear of profiling? Online radicalization? Lone wolf? School violence? Poor fella was bullied? Not his fault, it was the damn weapon.

Thats tomorrows headlines. Not a phuqqing word about any of the other.

Perhaps radicalization will become a public health issue.

oh, wait.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byd
The Turk went to high school here in Oak Harbor daughter says he was suspended for threatening to shoot up the school

Good thing it's politically incorrect to put pissed off Muslims who threaten people on some list.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Drove by that mall today. Looks pretty locked down.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is worth knowing about .... the Muslim inbreeding problem is HUGE and IMO explains some of the feral behavior.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/the-one-about/the-one-about-muslims-being-inbred/

"...According to the BBC, 55% of Pakistani-Britons are married to a first cousin, and as a corollary to that produce “just under a third” of all children in the UK with genetic illnesses, despite being only 3% of the total births.

As a direct result of inbreeding, the Muslim population is the only population on earth that is mentally and physically devolving. This inherent weakness makes Muslim populations more susceptible to nefarious, oppressive leadership and mass manipulation. The amount of objective evidence supporting this statement is colossal and obvious..."

Last edited by 2ndwind; 09/25/16.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I encourage Muslim inbreeding just as I support the democrats making small one time donations to Hilary's campaign.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
This is worth knowing about .... the Muslim inbreeding problem is HUGE and IMO explains some of the feral behavior.

"...According to the BBC, 55% of Pakistani-Britons are married to a first cousin, and as a corollary to that produce “just under a third” of all children in the UK with genetic illnesses, despite being only 3% of the total births.

As a direct result of inbreeding, the Muslim population is the only population on earth that is mentally and physically devolving. This inherent weakness makes Muslim populations more susceptible to nefarious, oppressive leadership and mass manipulation. The amount of objective evidence supporting this statement is colossal and obvious..."

I*N*B*R*E*D*S !! I certainly wasn't aware of that. Of course, just the mere mention of that fact would get you branded as a politically incorrect racist xenophobe.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ftbt

I*N*B*R*E*D*S !! I certainly wasn't aware of that. Of course, just the mere mention of that fact would get you branded as a politically incorrect racist xenophobe.

There are other articles out there supporting this article. It's Cultural problem with many Arab Muslims that goes back centuries before they were Muslim.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

fact

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fuggers are inbred?

Seems about right.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Fuggers are inbred?

Seems about right.

And I thought they only FUGGED goats & camels. wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
More to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

When we first saw the pic of that a-hole, my wife and I said basically the same thing at the same time; "that guy looks more like some middle-easterner than any latino.."

And, of course, it turns out he IS a middle-easterner.. HOW surprising!!!!!!!!! (NOT)

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Redneck: I am notoriously slow on the uptake sometimes, but I am now wondering just WHO perpetrated this shooter/murderer is a "Mexican" story?
I have never heard the source of the suspect is a "Mexican male" story!
Makes you wonder about the "willing press" (ala Benghazi ect etc etc).
My initial thoughts were two fold: #1 That the shooter sure looked muslim to me and #2 7:00 PM Friday night is a bit to early for the local population of Mexican migrant workers to be drunk and a Mexican would have robbed somebody with that gun and probably not shot multiple people.
The "Mexican did it" was just not feasible to me from the get go.
I again wonder who came up with this diversion from the truth?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From my time in the Middle East:

You want your son to marry a woman of chaste virtue and purity. No one is more virtuous and pure than the females of your family, so find an available cousin for your kid. (Oh yeah; it also keeps any dowry in the family.)

Now go hire some more Filipinas or Sris to take care of your crop of imbeciles.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.