-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Pretty good piece on the King of Jordan just now on 60 Minutes. This guy sounds like a solid U.S. Ally, somebody we could invest in to set up refugee camps for the Syrians. He has already taken in refugees from Syria which amount to a 20% increase in his country's population.

[video:youtube]G3pVxquBlZo[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I dont know what to believe anymore, but he sounded sane logical and incharge of what he could

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One thing he emphasized was no more American troops walking down the streets of Muslim cities. Only muzzies can fight ISIS and it has to be across the middle east at the same time in every country.

LINK to entire 60 Minutes interview

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those arabs are good at running from a good fight. Once the first shot is fired they are hauling ass in the opposite direction.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
yeah, like muzzies will fight isis...... according to the book, this world will end anyway, we are headed that direction again, but then again we did survive the crusades....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Weren't these the same Muzzys that financed Osama Bin Ladin ?

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/25/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Check out the video about half way down. He sure makes Mr. Obama look like the pussy he is. kwg

http://www.businessinsider.com/king-abduallh-of-jordan-is-a-total-badass-2015-2

Last edited by kwg020; 09/25/16.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Actually caught most of that interview tonight.

Guy seems to have waaaay more on the policy ball than our last 3-4 presidents.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dude can shoot a 1911 pretty well if my memory of a vid posted here serves correct.

He seems to be a good guy. Good guys/people come from all religions, races, sexes, whatever. They're just not common in this country anymore. Especially in politics.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I think he walks in his father's shoes. A very bright man that the west could learn a lot from. As his father did, he speaks a voice of reason, from that region. Especially liked where he hunted down and killed those responsible for killing (torturing) one of his political prisoners. There are a couple more he said he hasn't gotten, but he said he will not give up until he finds them and disposes of them.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Those arabs are good at running from a good fight. Once the first shot is fired they are hauling ass in the opposite direction.

That's exactly what a friend that is a contractor. He was in Yemen 3 years ago and said not only are they disgusting animals, they're cowards too. And generally bad shots.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Pretty good piece on the King of Jordan just now on 60 Minutes. This guy sounds like a solid U.S. Ally, somebody we could invest in to set up refugee camps for the Syrians. He has already taken in refugees from Syria which amount to a 20% increase in his country's population.

[video:youtube]G3pVxquBlZo[/video]

First time I have watched 60 Minutes in a long time. We need to do more for Jordan. They will fight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 11point, 2500HD, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,984 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.