Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Wesley2
Trevor-

Can you discuss the pros/cons of the Toric 8x42s vs Monarch 7 8x42s which I currently have?

I've been relatively impressed with the Monarchs thus far and I need a little persuasion to upgrade to the Torics.

Thanks

Hi Wesley,

Largest difference will be in the glass quality and coatings. Being that the Monarch 7 was designed by our founders in their past life, we have good insight. You'll have less CA and much better glare control. Also will have a brighter image, more crisp all around. Refinement to the focus wheel as well.

Really boils down to the business model again, getting the features of Alpha level optics for much lower pricing because that normal added margin is taken out.

Hope this helps. Feel free to shoot over any more!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judmam,

You were almost brazen enough,to say something about scopes,barrels,boolits or the Outdoors. ALMOST. Congratulations?!?

I "wonder" why it is,that you KNOW better than to even try?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

kenjs,

Purty talk with a forked tongue,don't swoon anyone other than Texans and Retards...as this Thread alone,eloquently attests.

Pardon my inherent ability to read sign.

Hint.

Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you remain consumed 24/7,into trying to dupe yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

A round top Ruger and them trite mag confines has gotta be VERY "exciting" for someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you. Laughing!

Always wanted to try sumptin' in 7 em-em,but never did. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The only skin you get under is your own and there ain't no slightin',how amazingly WELL founded them countless Insecurities are.

One thing is for certain in regards to you Clueless Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done.

I prefer Rock to Bart,Boots and Krieger,mainly because I have 'em all. You can ALMOST spell Bartlein,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to cite "particulars",in regards to throat,twist and COAL,along with mounts/rings and glass,especially in regards to "all" the 200's you "shoot". Mebbe mention stocks too. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Have you managed to convince yourself that you "know" the difference betwixt MOA and Mils yet?!? I REALLY fhuqking enjoyed that one too! Laughing!

You Train Wreck DUMB Fhuqks are a fhuqking hoot! Don't "forget" the pics of all you are "gonna" do! Hell...mebbe Santa will bring you your first camera?!? Nawwwwww,you don't even know anyone with enough jingle to arrange same.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SuperKchunt,

Feel free to cite someone(anyone) who "knows" or "does" LESS than you. Mebbe add a leetle frosting to that constant and fling some of the horde of pics of me Outdoors,from "your" album...in which you TRY to "live" vicariously through. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

The Counter Jockey,

With a 7x shipping rate above and beyond others,I reckon the Profit Margin there,more than offsets the imaginary "Middle Man". Congratulations?!?

A right proper fhuqking,is a "feature" I personally do not hold in esteem,as purveyed by a Charlitan vendor and their wares that are wellllllllll beyond suspect.

Ain't it a convenient constant,that the very premise that LR glass is factored upon,is missed by more than miles and in glaring fashion?!? Were it not for the inherent fhuqking humor of debunking the Goat Fhuqk from stem to stern,the "allure" would be less than none. It's rather "surprising" that a Turdic has yet to be quantified by anyone with a first fhuqking clue,aboard platforms of repute and flogged upon in a manner which "all" of "The Genuis's" notions are shredded. I "wonder" why that is?!? Laughing!

Dual Dovetail extended front Signature's patiently lay in wait,aboard a rather Skookum 18lb A2 stocked not so fhuqking Sleeper,that likes to dip into the .2's with the right reticle. No thang to coax all of the erector outta inclination and substantiate the obvious,if only obviously. The "surprises" will be none,in regards to the astute,but Earth Shatterin' for Retards and Texans. Hint.

P.S. and by the way...the fhuqking thing might even get wet! The HORROR!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh lord, you took the time to log in, type all that, with your 1 daily post??? You really told us!!! Haha

Follow Larry @ #washedupwhinningalaskancunt

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
What's with this Big Stick dude?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Big Stick? Well, he's the one who gives us the pleasure of seeing fred and judman post on a regular basis. Without him, those two wouldn't have a thing to say on the forums.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tedo
What's with this Big Stick dude?

He hates poor grammar and miss spellings. LOL.
As well as needing constant attention like a teen girl.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/25/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like you I have wanted for a 7 mm for a while. However I need only one of each to make a line. Note the new 7-08ai naked heads I really wanted for something different. Wonder what a guy would have to do for a living to get cases like that. 🤔
[Linked Image]
Always a bridesmaid never a bride poor sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 09/25/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well you 2 dummies got somthing in common... Your always worried about what other folks are , doing, useing, saying.... Congratulations suckass???

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Big Stick,

Thanks for posting that concern. I'm betting it was just a glitch.

If you send me your name and number we can have someone call you for the order with an updated shipping quote.

I admire you for taking the "high road". Some of us really appreciate your participation.

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hunts is so use to being bullied. life has taught him to just kiss azz and cry when no ones looking. Hunts best you stick to grammar and sucking balls.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by donsm70
Big Stick,

Thanks for posting that concern. I'm betting it was just a glitch.

If you send me your name and number we can have someone call you for the order with an updated shipping quote.

I admire you for taking the "high road". Some of us really appreciate your participation.

donsm70

It's always good to have options and tract seems to be listening to the gun world better than most bump for a 100$ off and a guy with more restraint than I. Lol

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by donsm70

donsm70

Thanks!
Originally Posted by fredIII

It's always good to have options and tract seems to be listening to the gun world better than most bump for a 100$ off and a guy with more restraint than I. Lol

Appreciate it!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Sales goes thru tomorrow guys, 2 days left to get $100 off a Toric Bino or Toric Scope. Perfect time to try one if you're on the fence!

Discount Code: ELKCAMP2016

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 09/25/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

$100 OFF all Toric optics. Great time to get into Alpha glass at amazing prices!

Toric is considered "alpha glass"? I have not looked through a pair so I cannot comment to the quality but would be interested in seeing any head to head comparisons that put Toric up there with Swarovski, Leica and Zeiss

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by huntsonora

Toric is considered "alpha glass"? I have not looked through a pair so I cannot comment to the quality but would be interested in seeing any head to head comparisons that put Toric up there with Swarovski, Leica and Zeiss

Take a look at the thread JGRaider started. Two customer reviews in there. Also, take a look at the Bird Forum thread by JG as well, a few more user reviews there with their comparison thoughts.

I came out here with a big statement in that our Toric line is equal to if not bests the Razor HD's in optical quality and you'd be hard pressed to pick your favorite up against the SLC. I still stand behind that.

I think you'd be quite impressed with them..with this sales and a 30 day return policy if you're not satisfied, its a great time to try them out!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=huntsonora]

I came out here with a big statement in that our Toric line is equal to if not bests the Razor HD's in optical quality and you'd be hard pressed to pick your favorite up against the SLC. I still stand behind that.

I have the 8x42's and couldn't agree more, as I have said the same thing.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Take a look at the thread JGRaider started. Two customer reviews in there. Also, take a look at the Bird Forum thread by JG as well, a few more user reviews there with their comparison thoughts.

I think you'd be quite impressed with them..with this sales and a 30 day return policy if you're not satisfied, its a great time to try them out!

I like and trust JG but I find it a little odd that you base your statement of "alpha glass" on one or two reviews posted on a couple of forums. I don't consider the Vortex Razors to be "alpha glass" and I own a pair of the gen 3 Razor HD's. They're just a good binocular and the company has exceptional customer service but the product itself isn't "alpha glass" IMO. If the Toric is "equal to if not bests" the Razor it's not going to be that close to the SLC's because to my eyes the SLC's are a noticible improvement over the Razors.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

I like and trust JG but I find it a little odd that you base your statement of "alpha glass" on one or two reviews posted on a couple of forums. I don't consider the Vortex Razors to be "alpha glass" and I own a pair of the gen 3 Razor HD's. They're just a good binocular and the company has exceptional customer service but the product itself isn't "alpha glass" IMO. If the Toric is "equal to if not bests" the Razor it's not going to be that close to the SLC's because to my eyes the SLC's are a noticible improvement over the Razors.

I completely agree with your on your view of the razors. My opinions on comparison comes from my years of selling and using all the above. I know that may seem like a blanket statement, but I had a good tenure at OpticsPlanet selling Swaro, Zeiss, Leica, Kowa, Leupold, NF, Vortex, etc. I was fortunate enough to go on hunts and shoots with various vendors, see factories, and have most products at my disposal for each and every hunt or shoot. My own personal opinion is that the Toric rivals the SLC which I would say is at Alpha level at around a $1800+ price tag. Now, some very experienced users would call that entry level Alpha, but to most shooters and hunters, that's a Alpha level of change to spend on a Bino, and you do get excellent optics out of it.

My opinion from my years behind the various glass across the many companies is that we are putting out a $665 binocular that is at the quality of a $1800 unit, which I would call Alpha level. I guess in the end its really a "subjective" descriptor, but I think it fits.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judmam,

No need for you to obliviously quantify ad nauseum,that when slighted as "much" IQ and acumen as you,that Imitation,Plagiarism and Whining are your only fhuqking moves. Congratulations?!?

You almost said something about a scope. ALMOST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Tito,

I simply figured that someone with the requisite skill set,aptitude and resources...should oughtta shake one of these "premiere" pieces of fhuqking schit out,if only in fairness to the Consumer and for the first time. They are billed as the "ultimate" in LR glass,despite being expressly "engineered" to defy same and the whole fhuqking thing is rather gawwdamned fhuqking hilarious.

The "testing" thus far,is a ruse as an absolute fhuqking minimum. Total misrepresentation and lies abound by the purveyors of same. "Surprisingly",only Texans and Retards have tried to "test" them and the hilarity of those feeble "efforts" is EPIC as a fhuqking minimum. I get it that you too are dumber than fhuqk and devoid an inkling in regards to POA/POI sanctity,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine.

Bless your heart.

'22,

The Boozy Bromance have always talked out their asses
and flaunted their Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's the only fhuqking "move" they've got.

Neither could "critique" an ice cube and are in well beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension" "levels". Though in fairness,it IS funnier than fhuqk.

It'll only come as a "surprise" to Retards and Texans,that the "glitch" continues. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

There was/is NO need for you to expound on your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS...but your best never ain't not fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to refrain all rifle/mount/glass particulars,as well as what you "do" for a "living" and Whine instead. Not that you had any other fhuqking "move". Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are THE Schit Boolit Queen too. Ain't it a rather fascinatin' constant,that despite your BEST efforts,you are incapable of restraining your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity?!? That poignant profundity never loses it's luster,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'70,

In what Delusional World do you "live" in,where being a Charlatan Snake Oil Salesman and a lying piece of fhuqking schit...is the "high" road?

And folks wonder aloud,how Obama was elected. TWICE. Congratulations?!?

You Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

The Counter Jockey,

Just how long does the Shipping Fhuqking last? I reckon it'll obviously outlast the "deal". Laughing!

Get "The Genius" to fix your phony fhuqking Website,so as to keep shipping under 10% of your "sensational" "no middle man Turdic pricing" and going bust just might be delayed a week or two. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW you are a fly by night Joke,if you laude JG's sensational Retardation as an "attribute". Holy fhuqking dog schit,you poor STUPID Fhuqks are CLUELESS! Mebbe get Jeff Zero,Fredrica and Judmam to chime in on a "critique" too. I'll happily mail a camera gratis(that means free),so they can capture THE Twatly Trifecta's take on tracking,zero retention,subtension,zoom shift,parallax,weather fending,cardboard box opening and scope mounting. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..................

'sonora,

THE beauty of Proprietary Snake Oil Sales,is that facts simply do not matter.

Bless TRACTS hearts.

Laughing!.....................

'Raider,

If ONLY you could have a fhuqking inkling,to your Ninja Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Keep sucking that ass,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
TRACT_Optics

Not taking sides, but if you really believe in your product, ship a sample to 'Stick gratis, and ask him to report back to you and publish his findings here.

If he wants to keep it, have him pay for it and you eat the shipping as part of the field study.

If he sends it back, that's data, too.

I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of SWFA Super Sniper "FixedPhuqers" in 6x MQ and 10X MQ have been sold based on his endorsement.

I've got at least 4 of the fixed and three of the 1-4 "illuminatti"

Just thinking out loud...

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (16penny, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 45 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,343
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.