Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muffin
I need a drink............

And am fresh out of Pepto Bismol. Guess will cry on some Monkey Shoulder.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The biggest disappointment is that any grown man could be surprised.

Yep...

Carpe' Scrotum
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Adult alpha males for Cruz 2020 ! !

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Maybe I was expecting too much for this first debate from Trump, an outright win. But he didn't win in my opinion. There was a lot he messed up on and many missed opportunities.

I can say that I feel a lot like I did about his performance in the primary debates where he looked outclassed. And to my surprise he kept rising in the polls. It wouldn't shock me if that continued to be the case.

There are also two more debates and I think Hillary will be very confident going into them. I also think Trump will come in much better prepared and focused.

We will see, but it ain't over by a long shot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mog75
Trump is just a common man.

The dude inherited $220 million dollars. He's not a "common man". I'm sorry, but he needs to stop saying "My Dad gave me a tiny loan." ($14 Million dollars). I'll have to vote for him but that can't go over well with the majority of people.

Lt.: I think I've made it pretty clear here on the 'fire (and so have you) that Trump was far from our first choice. But things are getting close, and the battleground states are tightening up. He has a chance at this. I have no idea what he'll do in the white house, but I know damn well what that lying corporate whore will do. If he turns flaming liberal, we can say told you so. If he's the second coming of Reagan I'll admit I [bleep] up. If he was trailing by 30 or 40% I'd still be whining, but he isn't. I think the conservatives would have been doing better at this point, but they're not in it. Just ignore his flaws for now. He's the best it's going to get from here on.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, it's all okay.

Drudge poll has 90% saying Trump won it.

Breitbart poll has 76% saying Trump won.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

There may be a better candidate than Cruz by 2020. There wasn't in 2016. Get over it. Being obsessed with him won't make what you did any easier.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Longbob
Maybe I was expecting too much for this first debate from Trump, an outright win. But he didn't win in my opinion. There was a lot he messed up on and many missed opportunities.

I can say that I feel a lot like I did about his performance in the primary debates where he looked outclassed. And to my surprise he kept rising in the polls. It wouldn't shock me if that continued to be the case.

There are also two more debates and I think Hillary will be very confident going into them. I also think Trump will come in much better prepared and focused.

We will see, but it ain't over by a long shot.

You may be right. This is the first time he's ever disagreed with the other side, so we don't know what's gonna happen.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, that settles it. smirk

I won't be voting this time. I need a lot of time to get affairs in order and pack to move to New Zealand. frown

With a choice between bumbling ego and voracious ambition we're screwed. It looks like an extreme left turn is coming. eek

Maybe I'll cast an absentee vote for Trump. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty simple....POS lifetime politician vs slimy businessman. Hillary is a lying POS. I'll take the slimy businessman (aka non-politician).

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

There may be a better candidate than Cruz by 2020. There wasn't in 2016. Get over it. Being obsessed with him won't make what you did any easier.

Boss, you keep bringin' him (without naming) up...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I guess I watched the wrong debate. Trump didn't blow her out if the water but it wasn't a train wreck for him either.

Agree completely. He made the point that if you want more of the same vote for her.....many times. I can't see how he hurt himself. Some people indeed watched a different debate as far as I am concerned.

You know I agree with this, my negative comments about the debate have not so much to do with content as the image, and unfortunately many vote on appearance rather than content!!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Image?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The most disappointing part of the debate was when Trump didn't totally hammer her as she was talking about cyber security.

"America would have much less problems with its cyber security if the Secretary of State wouldn't have kept an illegal, insecure server which contained top secret material at her home."

That's all it would have taken. He should have hit that out of the park.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gotta love twitter sometimes..

Larry O'Connor ‏@LarryOConnor 5m5 minutes ago

Last take away from tonight: Was Trump suggesting that Chris Christie hacked the DNC servers? #debatenight #400lbhackers

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He tried to dance when talking about the inner cities being in a mess.

All he needed to say is that DET, CHI, LA, etc., have been run by Democrats for over 35 years, why haven't you fixed it yet?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Image?

If you didn't listen close hillary 'Looked' better!

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump is beating Hillary in a Bing poll and tied with her in a Time poll as to who won the debate. Those aren't exactly Breitbart.

There were no bombs dropped tonight. No huge gotcha moments. Every dart Hillary has on Trump, she threw at him with the help of Lester Holt and she didn't knock him out.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/26/16.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The most disappointing part of the debate was when Trump didn't totally hammer her as she was talking about cyber security.

"America would have much less problems with its cyber security if the Secretary of State wouldn't have kept an illegal, insecure server which contained top secret material at her home."

That's all it would have taken. He should have hit that out of the park.

He was too far gone by then, which is his biggest fault.

He can't let go with any of last 3 or 4 things that pizzed him off and move onto the current topic.

THAT's what he needs to work on!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yikes.
I got home in time to see the last 5 minutes. I expected the post media coverage to skewer Trump, but when the best the Campfire can say is, "he didn't hurt himself"' and "he did fine", it had to be bad.

I blame Bob. The fugger could ruin a wet dream if he bet on it. Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.