Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
SCOTUS nominees from a president who believes in stop & frisk? Stop & frisk is immediate gun confiscation which is immediate and direct infringement on the right to keep and bear arms. Good luck with that.

Gary Johnson is the only pro-2A candidate in the race.

And by trying to pull votes from Trump you're shilling for the hag.
I will sure be glad when this is over and you crawl back under your rock for another four years.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SCOTUS nominees from a president who believes in stop & frisk? Stop & frisk is immediate gun confiscation which is immediate and direct infringement on the right to keep and bear arms. Good luck with that.

This dumb sumbitch is still Johnson sucking?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think he could have done a lot better last night but he may be waiting to unload on her in the next debates. There was a lot of ground left uncovered.

I also think the Hildabeast kind of buried herself trying to tax us into prosperity.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody ever notices when she she brings up all the talk of rebuilding roads, bridges, and all the other stuff that we will be paying the unions with our money.
The only way to improve is to build stuff, sell it to other markets and bring money into this country.
If her idea will work, I should be trying to pay myself to work for myself.
That's exactly the same as what she's talking about on a national scale.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
so we should pretend he did ok? i would rather deal in facts. he needs work on his debate skills and articulation. he only won over those who are already voting for him, of which i am one. but to pretend that he won that debate is to ignore the obvious.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He didn't cause himself any damage and for a non-PC, non-politician that's known to say what he wants I consider that a win. His campaign will dissect what worked and what didn't and they'll utilize that information along with the focus group feedback to prepare for October 4th. He could have done better in theory but in reality came out looking pretty good.

I get a kick out of some of the campfire anal-ysts. A month ago they were crying "why can't he be presidential" or "he needs to watch what he says". Now they're excoriating him for following their advice. There are a lot of closet democrats on here, that's for sure.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does anyone here like what Hillary had to say? Does anyone here like Hillary? If no to both, then why do presume that a person you don't like saying things you don't like won a debate because she was more polished saying the things you don't like?

That's why the polls are as they are today. No one likes Hillary and she said absolutely nothing of substance, though she said it well. Hillary provided the fewest details and gave the most inane warmed over political mumbo jumbo BS answers I've ever heard from a major candidate.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Does anyone here like what Hillary had to say? Does anyone here like Hillary? If no to both, then why do presume that a person you don't like saying things you don't like won a debate because she was more polished saying the things you don't like?

That's why the polls are as they are today. No one likes Hillary and she said absolutely nothing of substance, though she said it well. Hillary provided the fewest details and gave the most inane warmed over political mumbo jumbo BS answers I've ever heard from a major candidate.

That's a big part of why this country is in the shape it's in. It seems talk is valued over character or substance.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That's a big part of why this country is in the shape it's in. It seems talk is valued over character or substance.

And we appreciate your vigilance in attacking those who don't talk in the approved manner about approved subjects and approved candidates. It's openness like yours that's led us to where we are today.

Thank you.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

In the race doesn't mean "in the running"

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bman----You're a much better man when you post pics!! grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

That is a most succinct summation of why we have the two choices we have before us. mad

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calhoun

And we appreciate your vigilance in attacking those who don't talk in the approved manner about approved subjects and approved candidates. It's openness like yours that's led us to where we are today.

Thank you.

It's hardly my opinion alone that you, RJ and others here are doing a disservice to the potential SCOTUS appointments not to mention its implications to the 2A by shilling for Hilary. We get that you guys don't like him and will find fault in his every word what we oppose is your preference for Hilary. If you want to come and run down the ONLY pro-2A candidate on the ticket then expect to be called a fu.cking retard.

I don't know why I'd expect a prototypical Californian liberal to understand logic so I'm sure you'll continue to show your ass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Damn you are stupid. Although IF Johnson was in the race you wouldn't be so far off the mark.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Easy. Johnson is actually trying to win. He knows he is an imperfect campaigner. Johnson demanded Weld at the convention because he knows he needs the help. And don't forget Weld has publicly come in line with the pro-2A platform. Here's Weld on guns, "I would not support any bill to outlaw classes of weapons unless it was a gun that could fire a tactical nuclear weapon."

Johnson/Weld is the only pro-2A ticket that will appear on all the ballots.

You are at best deceived and at worst, deceitful.

Your choice.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
I have never in my life seen the like of bend over defeatists, it's like they get called in an office, plop themselves over a damn chair with their pants already down around their ankles. shocked

Where's the testicular fortitude men?

We ain't near fuggin whipped!

its not even about that. DT is trying to get elected for the most important job (on earth perhaps)?
and shows up unprepared ? no, seriously unprepared. No EMBARRASSINGLY unprepared .

As though the future of a country isnt at stake ?
As though he doesnt take what he's doing seriously enough ?
As through he thinks so much of himself that he thinks he doesnt need to prepare ?
As though the donation I sent his omelet headed ass couldnt have been better spent on Leatherhed coated cast bullets if any of the above "as though's" are actually the case?

F u c k e r tells me how hard he's going to work for me over and over and, through lack of preparation, he gets his ass reamed (sans grease) by a woman with a fat ass in a red pants suit who had one foot in the grave last week?
... and then says how he'll support her if she's elected ?

and seriously, if he and the RNC couldnt see "lester the molester" coming they're both dumb as dirt.

the hubris is beyond belief

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 09/27/16.

.... like tears in the rain
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I have never in my life seen the like of bend over defeatists, it's like they get called in an office, plop themselves over a damn chair with their pants already down around their ankles. shocked

This.

Damn right Bigfish, I can have my ass whipped, but their gonna have to do it, I ain't gonna give it.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

its not even about that. DT is trying to get elected for the most important job (on earth perhaps)?
and shows up unprepared ? no, seriously unprepared. No EMBARRASSINGLY unprepared .

As through he thinks so much of himself that he thinks he doesnt need to prepare ?
As though the donation I sent his omelet headed ass couldnt have been better spent on Leatherhed coated cast bullets if any of the above "as though's" are actually the case?

F u c k e r tells me how hard he's going to work for me over and over and, through lack of preparation, he gets his ass reamed (sans grease) by a woman with a fat ass in a red pants suit who had one foot in the grave last week?

and seriously, if he and the RNC couldnt see "lester the molester" coming they're both dumb as dirt.

I know what you're saying Spook, I didn't see the debate that way, Trump did fine, I thought he owned both, he controlled the floor, he has much more ammo for rounds two and three.

Trump Won!
B
BMT Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

The report before the debate was he was preparing--but not like a politician.

He did what he needed to do--not look scary.

He avoided the worn out criticisms of HRC (Benghazi, emails, etc.) and hit her with the bad TPP deal, the bad Iran deal, and the absence of results from all of her time at State.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you want to come and run down the ONLY pro-2A candidate on the ticket then expect to be called a fu.cking retard.

I don't know why I'd expect a prototypical Californian liberal to understand logic so I'm sure you'll continue to show your ass.

See, now it's keen insight like yours that enables the New Republican Party to out people like me who are lifelong residents of flyover states as actually being California liberals who are posting pro-Hillary comments on the campfire constantly. And your amazing insight that a man who just last night proposed that anonymous bureacrats be trusted to handle secret government lists that would remove 2A rights without due process from civilians is actually the only pro-2A candidate we've had. Those bureacrats are exactly who we need to solve this problem of these hundreds of terrorists on watchlists buying guns; these bureaucrats being exactly like the ones who gave us:
* Fast & Furious and probably thousands of dead civilians
* dead American vets waiting for VA appts that would never happen because no bonuses would be given if there were waitlists
* secret tracking of Americans by tracking cell phone location and maintaining national database of who you've ever talked to
* IRS interference with Republican voting groups
* clean bill for Hillary and all aides in mishandling classified info as well as giving half a dozen of them permanent immunity to prosecution despite there being no crimes
* etc, etc, etc.

See, now I wouldn't have considered somebody proposing removing 2A rights from Americans without due process as being pro-2A. Your brilliance is simply astounding, and the millions of you that catapulted the Trump to where he is now has shown me what the Republican base is truly like. I thank you for that. Keep up the.. well, keep up the work.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

112 members (35sambar, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 14 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,656
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.