Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What kooks.

Everyone knows they didn't need hand signals.

(They scripted and rehearsed it enough beforehand.) laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Progressives are really space aliens. They communicated telepathically.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She has already used an earbud to get talking point prompts, so why not this? I wouldn't put anything past that cheating, lying, crooked bwitch.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't know of there was an earbud this time, but there was defiantly something under her jacket. Looked a lot like a remote mike body pack. Pretty sure she would cheat if she could. Bone conduction technology would eliminate the need for an earbud.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was her remote control pack. A man behind a curtain somewhere with levers and push buttons was manipulating her speech and body movements to present a convincing facsimile of sentient life.

I have no doubt she had people giving her cues and coaching her over a remote device. I think that has been standard in political debates dog and pony shows for some time. I would like to see someone turn on a universal jammer that would send a high pitched squeal through any remote listening device within a certain range. That would be fun.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't watch the farce, so I don't know this: did they use wireless mics or was there a microphone attached to each lectern? If wireless, then that "bulge" was the transmitter, normally worn on the belt in the small of the back.

(And a pet peeve: The place where a speaker places his notes is the lectern. The podium is the raised platform like a stage that he stands on.)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looked again, did not realize they had lavelier Mikes as well as the podium mikes. Still don't trust her, and rightly so.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They both had wireless transmitters, and the photos showed the battery pack.

Only a transmitter needs the battery pack. Think of a bluetooth earbud. Needs no big batteries like that.

This is likely a propaganda piece put out by the ILLary campaign.

These obviously false "anti-ILLary" hit pieces are intended to distract from the real issues she has.

ILLary had the real strange loss of head control earlier in the year. After it was revealed, fake sites posted the exaggerated version of the event to make people who commented on the real event look like crackpots.

Same thing here.

In the "practice" debate, ILLary got caught with an earpiece.

So, now, the fake reportage about the obviously inaccurate issue of a body mike and the hand signals is put out to downplay the legitimacy of the fact that ILLary was caught with the earpiece at the forum debate.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Our local liberal TV news reporter - a woman - stated this that Hillary was using an earbud.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That was her remote control pack. A man behind a curtain somewhere with levers and push buttons was manipulating her speech and body movements to present a convincing facsimile of sentient life.

I have no doubt she had people giving her cues and coaching her over a remote device. I think that has been standard in political debates dog and pony shows for some time. I would like to see someone turn on a universal jammer that would send a high pitched squeal through any remote listening device within a certain range. That would be fun.

She borrow that from Obama?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have gotten a lot more clandestine in wireless technology these days. I remember when Mike Wallace got busted trying to sneak into a secret RNC policy meeting. Note the primitive version 1.0 iPad...

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pre-debate testing.

[Linked Image]

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
After watching and reviewing some of the debate, the way it went down, and how Hillary replied to the questions asked, I'm doubting that NBC passed their list of questions to her camp. She was simply too quick, too smooth, and overly confident.

What I am pretty much convinced of now though is, at some point prior to the debate, NBC was given the list of 'approved' questions and 'Trump bait' that Hillary and her handlers wanted, only.

She didn't need any concealed electronic device to coach her or much rehearsing because she hand picked the questions.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

She borrow that from Obama?

Yeah come to mention that he has a habit of stroking his face the same way. Must be a genetic defect

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The video has been removed.

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hand signals?
They all wear ear buds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
She has already used an earbud to get talking point prompts, so why not this? I wouldn't put anything past that cheating, lying, crooked bwitch.

the hand signals were for "repeat please" for the instructions received in the earbud. notice how she stands there as though she's listening to something the entire time ? you can even see her nod on occasion.

.... like tears in the rain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.