Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by byc
I don't know any atheists. Leastwise, not that I know of.

And again I don't hate anyone.

Sounds like I would be pleased to meet you - - - and share a good bourbon.

Last edited by cooper57m; 09/29/16.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hanging around with an Atheist just means you have to confine your conversations to just 98% of the topics guys usually talk about.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Cooper, I understand where you're coming from and have friends like you. I'm a Christian but I sure ain't a preachy one, in fact I can't stand preachy Christians. I don't trust preachy Christians, they're the ones that have f'd me over the worst. The best examples (to my mind) in my life were some rough men that weren't prototypical bible thumpers. Their words were tough, their breath tainted with whiskey but their actions spoke their faith.

Only preachy christians i ever ran in to were pastors at the church i chose to go to on an infrequent Sunday morn. Sorry bastids never seemed to chase me down and give me a piece of their mind. I guess the ones i meet were too busy chasing those with money or those more reachable or less recalcitrant than me.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
https://youtu.be/f8xPkiQt2ow

Now this is a sorry bastid.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/29/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We believe in nothing Lebowski! Nothing!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Only preachy christians i ever ran in to were pastors at the church i chose to go to on an infrequent Sunday morn.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh, to denigrate a believer. Sorry if the Bible stories make you uncomfortable.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I've alway been nervous about guys like mao and stalin who saw folks as expendable "for the greater good". Atheists took a pretty big black eye in the twentieth century - - just by body count.

Admittedly, there is a pretty short jump from fear to hate. Jesus preached against both.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm sure not everyone does, but there are lots of mean people that keep telling them they are going to hell.

Is it hunting season yet? Lol!

I hate em because their too stupid for their own good under the guise of superior intelligence. crazy

Plus, I don't like Godless anything.

I'm not even sure what that means. Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These threads are like Groundhog Day.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Way more entertaining than that!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Way more entertaining than that!

ROR!!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Because they smell funny.

I was in downtown seattle week before last. The whole place smelled like a combination of sewage and a sack of onions.

Atheists! Hippies!

Fixed it for you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
what is the sound of one hand clapping?

It sounds like this:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I dislike atheists.

In the little town in Georgia where I lived for twenty years, we had a college professor who was an atheist.
On our city seal, it said "FREEDOM LIBERTY CHRISTIANITY"

That seal was on all police cars and also on the city seal on the big water tank, which loomed 150 feet above the town of Milledgeville.

Well this professor decided that the "Christianity" on the water tower was oppressive to him and he had to put an end ot it. He got the ACLU to join him and he sued in federal court.
Naturally after about a year, he won and the city had to paint the horrid word "Christianity" off of the water tower and all police cars.
Hell, the letters on the tower were so far high that you could barely read it.

I am not a Christian but it didn't bother me a bit to have these words on the water tower. It it part of the heritage of a small southern town.
Why I dislike atheists is, this professor, Dr. Saladin, worked at the college for seven years and said nothing about the water tower.
He waited until he got tenure before he filed the suit.

He knew damn well that had he filed that suit after just five or six years he would have never gotten tenure.
Once he knew his job was safe and secure, he was an aggreived and self righteous atheist and had to set matters straight.

Screw you, Dr. Saladin, and all your fellow atheists.

The only mitigating circumstance was that, ten years before the law suit, Dr. Saladin's stacked blonde fiancee Sondra had moved to town. They were engaged to be married the next year.
I met her a month later in a college play that we were both stars in, and a month after that Sondra moved out of Dr. Saladin's atheist enclave and she moved in with me!
Good God what a body, I can still see that 37-C rack.
We stayed together for a year and a half, I thought I knew it all but Sondra taught me a few tricks in the bedroom.

So, thank you Dr. Saladin you may be a nut but you have good taste in women.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The problem with athiests is that the Bill of Rights is gospel while the Constitution is unfounded gibberish, simply by self-serving fiat.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by sbhooper
They have their right to opinions, but they do not have the right to block others from theirs! THAT is the problem that I have with them, homos etc. Do what you want and believe what you want, but leave others alone in the process.

Huh?? When was the last time an atheist went door to door with a pamphlet hand-out touting their beliefs?

What was it Mao was always handing out around?- Little Red Book?

When was the last time an atheist went on a "mission" to proselytize?

Marx went on "missions" to convert the world. World conversion was always a passion of Russian communists/atheists. The "International" was their song.

When did you ever witness a meeting, a car race or anything start off with an atheist professing their ideas/beliefs?

All of the communist wars had "preachers" doing all in their power to seduce or threaten the poor folks into marxism

Nope. The religious type feel they have to do all that. When you sneeze did anyone ever say to you "Darwin bless you."? Religious people can believe whatever they want so long as they don't use their religion to pass laws that effect my freedom or go out of their way to harm me. When were you ever "blocked" by an atheist from believing what you do?

Lenin lined up the Orthodox by the 100's of thousands and shot them in the head. Converse with anyone who is EO and hear them out.

To answer the OP's question; because they have more fun and their Sundays are free!

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Because they're Godless commies grin

Hell yeah!!

Finally getting somewhere around here!
Glad you guys have seen the light.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
Everyone has a right to have their own opinions my friend. I spent a lot of years and I now suffer every day because I defended those rights.

I believe hate is an terrible word and an emotion I refuse to participate.

Psalm 139:19-24Amplified Bible (AMP)

[a]O that You would kill the wicked, O God;
Go away from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
For they speak against You wickedly,
Your enemies take Your name in vain.
Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with perfect and utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.
Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart;
Test me and know my anxious thoughts;
And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I dislike atheists.

In the little town in Georgia where I lived for twenty years, we had a college professor who was an atheist.
On our city seal, it said "FREEDOM LIBERTY CHRISTIANITY"

That seal was on all police cars and also on the city seal on the big water tank, which loomed 150 feet above the town of Milledgeville.

Well this professor decided that the "Christianity" on the water tower was oppressive to him and he had to put an end ot it. He got the ACLU to join him and he sued in federal court.
Naturally after about a year, he won and the city had to paint the horrid word "Christianity" off of the water tower and all police cars.
Hell, the letters on the tower were so far high that you could barely read it.

I am not a Christian but it didn't bother me a bit to have these words on the water tower. It it part of the heritage of a small southern town.
Why I dislike atheists is, this professor, Dr. Saladin, worked at the college for seven years and said nothing about the water tower.
He waited until he got tenure before he filed the suit.

He knew damn well that had he filed that suit after just five or six years he would have never gotten tenure.
Once he knew his job was safe and secure, he was an aggreived and self righteous atheist and had to set matters straight.

Screw you, Dr. Saladin, and all your fellow atheists.

The only mitigating circumstance was that, ten years before the law suit, Dr. Saladin's stacked blonde fiancee Sondra had moved to town. They were engaged to be married the next year.
I met her a month later in a college play that we were both stars in, and a month after that Sondra moved out of Dr. Saladin's atheist enclave and she moved in with me!
We stayed together for a year and a half, I thought I knew it all but Sondra taught me a few tricks in the bedroom.

So, thank you Dr. Saladin you may be a nut but you have good taste in women.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Milledgeville. A bevy of beautiful southern girls and Thursday nights at the Opera House!

I still remember a BP gas station that was just north of Downtown that had SKS rifles for sale in it for something like $75.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Sondra moved out and she moved in with me!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Milledgeville. A bevy of beautiful southern girls !

Did you ever run into Sondra? You probably would have remembered if you had.

Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 41 invisible), 1,977 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,067
Posts18,463,501
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.