JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Seems I read somewhere that your country is doing that as well.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34171024
Seems that stupidity runs rampant in Aussie land too.

Absolutely... and one guess where it all originates.

LMAO, Europe and Britain. OOOPPPs forgot that Aussies are actually British. My Bad.

Jeez fella...you don't have to be rude!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Almost as bad as asking Canadians if they are American...which by the way is a hoot and very fulfilling.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i'd say good old mother England. talk about crazy leftist! look closely at Bonnie prince Charlie!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Geeez, I tried to be polite, but you infered Americans actually like Obongo, Muzzies and Hillary. That was just mean. laugh

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You goofy bastards are always trying to copy us. It's easy to understand why you want to be like the big boy but funny watching you try.

You are correct, next we are going to elect a gender/race confused communist so that we can import a heap of radical muslims to fundamentally change the base Australian identity.

That should top off our gay marriage and pretend blm crowd hits.

Thanks for that.

Appoint me emperor and that would all change. Just saying'.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Geeez, I tried to be polite, but you infered Americans actually like Obongo, Muzzies and Hillary. That was just mean. laugh

It was actually the meanest thing I could think of at the time.

J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hatari
You goofy bastards are always trying to copy us. It's easy to understand why you want to be like the big boy but funny watching you try.

You are correct, next we are going to elect a gender/race confused communist so that we can import a heap of radical muslims to fundamentally change the base Australian identity.

Thanks for that.

Appoint me emperor and that would all change. Just saying'.

Electing you Emperor would be almost as silly as electing me to that position would be...the place would be fairly lonely by the time we finished.

Lonely...but polite.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Stop it for Christ sake...enough already, cease, desist!

One word....vegemite.

J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

One word....vegemite.

It is really just Nugget shoe polish, we like to con foreigners into eating it for the amusement value.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Then we can troll our worst mental institutions and find a miserable thieving lying sociopath, and give her the reins of the country after the confused one is finished scrapping everything of worth.

Thanks for that too.

LMFAO someone from outside the country get's it and we have 50 million morons that can't put 2 and 2 together.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Then we can troll our worst mental institutions and find a miserable thieving lying sociopath, and give her the reins of the country after the confused one is finished scrapping everything of worth.

Thanks for that too.

LMFAO someone from outside the country get's it and we have 50 million morons that can't put 2 and 2 together.

it took an aussie expert of everything to point that out to us. next he will tell us the Tasmanian Tigers are all of a sudden flooding his yard! grin grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

One word....vegemite.

I don't trust anyone who eats vegemite, it's just not right.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Thanks for that.

We trying to right the wrongs of the last 20 years. Don't follow us right now we're a little lost...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Thanks for that.

We trying to right the wrongs of the last 20 years. Don't follow us right now we're a little lost...

Jesus Ace, have you had a look at our leadership here...who do you think is holding your hand on the dark path.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE

every damn time you pack of dills come up with some new inanity the halfwits here just have to emulate it.

I assure you if you guys come up with some quality inanity, our half wits will emulate it.

Like half-wit hiLIARy wanting 'Australia style gun control'?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by RWE

every damn time you pack of dills come up with some new inanity the halfwits here just have to emulate it.

I assure you if you guys come up with some quality inanity, our half wits will emulate it.

Like half-wit hiLIARy wanting 'Australia style gun control'?

She is lying, it is not firearm control she wants, it is control.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
lol...

OF COURSE she is lying!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JSTUART - your gratitude for our exports to OZ is palpable - almost. It is regrettable that some of your top athletes seem to have caught that social disease.

From here, it often looks as though the folks and their leaders there down under are common-sensical and trying to do the right things - not always, but usually. The few times I've been in Australia and neighboring NZ almost all of the people have been simply lovely - and most seem very happy with their lives. Haven't seen a mindless protest down there - yet.

Now, I realize those are generalizations based on snapshots. Consequently, it is good to hear from an expert in-house critic like you. Helps keep things real.

That said, won't you please try to generate headlines on your good stuff and send some better social trends this direction?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Footballers aren't athletes CCCC, they are just blokes that have figured out how to get paid for playing a children's game, and good for them.

And to be honest the things that make our headlines aren't really anything like what you lot get as we don't really have the same national interests...for instance we generally (media included) think our politicians are the lowest form of scum on earth and it is the place of every breathing Australian to make them understand this.

You lot have far more interesting crime, scams, intrigue, and crooked politicians...our coppers generally limit their excess' to thinking nasty thoughts at people and being generally unpleasant, probably because they are not really allowed to shoot anyone without good reason...it annoys them but those are the rules.

We are not really over-run by lunatic foreigners despite what we think and say, drugs are a problem but I am fine with people killing themselves so long as they do it quietly where I cannot see it.

And we don't have Walmart to amuse us.

Mostly we are pretty boring.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Thanks for that too.

Makes one wonder if'n those 50 mil morons didn't originally come fro Aussie land at one time. grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,626
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.