Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I see my sheep buddies have followed me. Thank you for posting that thread. Obviously, you guys have plenty of free time so can you place it on all the individual forums? Keep in mind, there is so much more to the story then I've disclosed. I think you guys should book a hunt with them.....

Just for clarification, I feel completely comfortable with my choice in the outfitter. I just thought it would be fun and interesting to hear some hunting stories. Is everyone critical on this forum?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can't speak for everyone, especially on the AK forum. I just thought the guys here would benefit from seeing that thread so they know who they're dealing with.

Call it a public service announcement.

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm glad you think you have me figured out pole smoker. Actually smiling and laughing as I type. I agree and I think everyone should know about Cassiar. I'm happy to field any questions

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's the great thing about the internet, you're free to say things you wouldn't have the balls to say in person.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Trust me buddy, I've never been afraid to speak my mind regardless of the situation. Hey...we can agree on something! Too many cowards in the world especially on the Internet. I'm pretty ruthless but never a coward. Unfortunately that comes with the job description.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1SHEEPHUNTER1
Trust me buddy, I've never been afraid to speak my mind regardless of the situation.

You mean like when your hunt concluded and you told the guide you were happy and would be back next year? Then got home and told him you wanted your money back for both years' hunts? Yep, you're a regular Harry S. Truman, aren't ya?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I know that my opinion leans a lot more to the hunter being at fault in the sheep situation than the guide.

But color me biased, I've heard enough stories from my friend thats a Master guide in AK over the years, added to how many years I guided for whitetails/turkeys/exotics...

FWIW although the customer is always supposed to be right, thats not always the case.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FWIW although the customer is always supposed to be right, thats not always the case.

Any PH or Guide in their right mind will avoid this "customer".

His toxic and clearly superior attitude will poison any friendly camp.
...His spiteful and un-manly "buyer's remorse" on returning home just ain't worth ANYTHING the lying prick pulls out of his wallet.
In his Stone Sheep whine fest he's now come around to demanding that posters in that sorry POS thread, "admit" that they're guides.
....'scuse me ?
I've never held an "A-Ticket", just worked with some of the legends. As a pretty savvy packer, and old school bush-ape / timber beast, my advice would be to avoid this kinda' client at all costs.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Pinwheel X as we used to say...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.