Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The trigger tech, trigger is nice 👍 I think it's better than my timneys.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Tract guys - any plans for an 8x32 bino ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
The trigger tech, trigger is nice 👍 I think it's better than my timneys.

Positively. I wish them made one for Weatherby.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's fun to watch people develop mentally on the internet.
(develop used loosely)

In sort of a sick way.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
It's fun to watch people develop mentally on the internet.
(develop used loosely)

In sort of a sick way.

That's some funny doo doo right there.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hoalie,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and rest assured...I'm more than happy to be whatever you NEED me to be. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it",you "hard charging" "trend setter" you. Laughing!

More action here,than you've seen in your "life".

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

fredrica,

Here's to the sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,in building a L/A that pales to S/A performance. Google it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A 7-08 SALAMI 1-10" Liljee will pinhole 162's. Hint. just sayin'. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

TRY to say sumptin' about throat geometry and COAL now...to REALLY frost the fhuqking cake!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can conjure more Pretend,beings I do the "impossible" daily,as you set being mired in your "means","abilities" and "results". Laughing!

1808 ED-S with Norma Match at the 100yd line. Google it and now you can "say' you've "seen" one. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perspective RINK

Perspectivererer RINK

Tough to get giddy about a botched L/A,botched 1913 rail and a Krunchenticker extractor in a bolt gun.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

The Counter Jockey,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Turdic subtension "values" remain a "secret". Congratulations?!?

The only fhuqking thing you DUMB Fhuqks shoot...is your mouths.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Judmam,

What were the "odds" of you nipping at heels once again,as you get your swerve on with your WELL worn pom-poms,flutterin' wildly from the sidelines? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Whattya "gonna do" this year,besides Whine and make fresh Excuses...you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'deer,

They're still trying to fabricate a ruse for Turdic subtension.

Laughing!.......................

Sammo,

Only fair to let The Do NOTHING Gang "do" their best and talk about "all" the stuff they are "gonna" "do"! Fhuqking EPIC humor!

If only they could cobble "all" their loot and go in cahoots,to score their first fhuqking camera. Laughing!

Horrible light today.

[Linked Image]

And the wind was ALL wrong.

[Linked Image]

Sure wish I had a fence to hop,a gate to open and a haybale to hunker behind.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'ggun,

Hopefully beer goes on Sale again,as the never ending list of amazingly WELL founded insecurities,never do not dazzle.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so the do NOTHING Kchunts can "splurge".

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Poor Larry this is a 50 yrd group.
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And a LA mag face 100 yards 5 shots 208 AMAX

Pedal faster sugar tits. And excuse the flyer it was a clean bore.

[Linked Image]

280ai Loooong action and That's a one hole group check your bedding she's stringing.
Five shot groups sugar tits shake your head and mumble no way. Oh now you can say you know a shooter. [Linked Image]
Ps slow day elk only jumped in the bros Bullets way twice BC .260. [Linked Image]
Elk looks shocked 😳 don't he. No spikes so it's out of your league.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/01/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fred,
Good to see the 208's are still doing well for you. I'm plumb out and slumming the 212 X version now. Still running them on R22 as i have about 20#'s left, but 5 rd groups show promise and SD is running at 6.

Now if I would quit hosing one out of the groups I might have something.

200yds:
[Linked Image]

Again 200yds:
[Linked Image]

Guess it doesn't do to bad since it's "just another 700 screwed together by a fly by night gunsmith" (from another thread). Guess I shouldn't have taken a chance on Terry Cross <grin>

No pics of the .280 A.I. groups as i have had it for years but it's another crappy 700 build from a hack and shoots 162 Amax like yours, again on R22.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
God damn you Fred!! And it's not a 7 month long season!!! Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'fiable,

I've never seen a blue one with a vented pad,but if I did...the first/only question I'd ask is if the front receiver ring is grooved too.

Might could be a good place to nestle yet another Bob 1913 extended rail.(grin)

Have only shot that stock pattern in centerfire and they do not suck............

God damn Larry, you oughtta have your ass sewed shut for letting your daughter dye her hair and ware queer shirts like that..... wow+p

'js1,

What in the fhuqk have you EVER "done",that rated a keystroke anyhow?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Judmam,

It's a NOT so "curious" constant,that you've never led anything,but are a SENSATIONAL follower. Congratulations?!?

Rattle them pom-poms as you chase tires,nip heels and try to "convince" yourself that you don't.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

cdb,

Cite ANY/ALL Scope Manufacturer's that charge $15 per pound for shipping and do NOT "know" their "heralded" scope's subtension values.

Do not forget,you reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but sure as fhuqk will not. Congratulations?!?

The ASTUTE Consumer prefers Facts to Fluff,though Texans are enthralled to flap their Fairy Wings and Fluff things up. Makes them gates easier to swing open. Mebbe mention yet again,that you go outta your way,NOT to read my every fhuqking word...you lying piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Fredrica,

Your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monolgue never disappoints in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that citing the Imaginary "particulars" of the cobbled fhuqking schit you try to coerce,is as disconcerting for you,as mentioning what you "do" for a "living". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

Like YOU,could "afford" a scope!

Bless your heart.

'farmer,

I enjoy your Imaginary Pretend,that I do not type with crystalline clarity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,cite the word(s),that are "too long" and "too Technical" for you to follow.

My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Raider,

What's unbelievable,is your fhuqking PATHETIC ruse,that you haven't read my EVERY fhuqking word for "years". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

'ig5,

Noone is better for the Economy than I.

That of course under the courteous assumption,that the wares make the grade...which Tract goes to great lengths to preclude and for WELL founded shortcomings. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

Rogue,

Was thinking of you,not long ago and was wishing you was here. Bailed offa the 5th airport of the day,Sister grabbed me and we made a dash to the house so I could change.

Hastily swapped duds,swiped wares in the crummy and drove for an eternity(less than 10 minutes). First cast was a Peach and the action never was less than hot,nor furious.(grin)

Tried to let all go,but stung a few badly and hadta swing a stick.

[Linked Image]

I mainly watched,but caught more in the brief jaunt,than Window Licking Whiners do in a "life".

[Linked Image]

Snagged a coupla/few thousand Matzuo's yesterday and need to load lotsa Pip's up tonight. Sorted 1/0's here and will gun 15# Chameleon as a default.

[Linked Image]

Got new Lots of ammo to gun,new guns to gun and gotsta get ready for next 9 months of action. Happy to have all things Summer fhuqking over!

Shot some purty good video today and will slip you some,as you'd appreciate the laughs.........................

DreFhuqk,

Tract SHOULD be fhuqking pissed,at their very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just as you bitch about pics you don't look at,while trying to cite pics you look at. LAUGHING!

I'll yet again feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can offer in the first hand,is something you read about and saw pictures of...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'09,

Cite the "308 Winchesters" particulars. Then state your version of "expectations" and "results",if only to quantify hilarity...obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe muse mount/rings too,along with ammo selection.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard that I'm crying...that your crossed-eyes and drooling maw,are "signs" of a "critique". You "trend setting" SOB you. Congratulations?!?

ONLY in Minnesota and at your "pay grade" is (1) "convincing",given "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Queer shirts and dyed hair.... Grats liar Larry. Pom poms and all...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
freddy, I see your bicycles there in the background, do you guys hunt off of those?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Epic thread!

Sitting on a hillside on Steens.... Hope you other Oregon guys are killing it. I screwed up my foot and couldn't do a backpack hunt this time. It's killing me to sit here. Getting tempted to shoot the [bleep] cow across the canyon just out of boredom (kidding, Sammo)! grin

My suspicion is that the Tract will turn out to have spectacular glass and so-so mechanicals. Great glass seems to be everywhere these days and is an easy thing to spec on a drawing. Kinda the low-hanging fruit. Rock solid repeatability and precision in the internals is a whooooole other ballgame. In my shop I make many runs of parts with sub-.0005" (five ten thousandths) tolerance and deal with the notion of repeatability on a daily basis. There's no low hanging fruit there; it's not easy; and as evidenced by the reported tracking errors in SWFA SS scopes by a highly qualified individual that Larry himself described as "good as GOLD!" it's hard to achieve at the Tract price point.

I'd love to be proven wrong. There's no downside to more options.

I'll let you guys get back to it. Snow coming, hopefully that'll get the deer moving around, since I can't.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's what's sitting next me. Now THERE'S a scope <g>. The rifle doesn't suck either. Note lack of cartridge stamp. It's a mystery.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gotta be a deer in here SOMEWHERES! Come to Butthead..... grin....

[Linked Image]

Did some shooting Friday to check my drop dope at this altitude. Was windy as HELL gusting right to left 20-30 mph. 400 yards; drop was dead nuts to the Ballistic chart. Pinky is on the 4th shot.

[Linked Image]

Aight, this is killing my battery, and I've got many hours of hunting..... errrr boredom still to go today. Y'all be good.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[quote=Jeff_O]Gotta be a deer in here SOMEWHERES! Come to Butthead..... grin....

[Linked Image]

There's a deer just to the left of that tree.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Elkhunter..... Steens is about as close to NM as I've found up here. Amazing place.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Really,does it make miss NM?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, I loved NM. That is a gorgeous and powerful place. My boot prints are all over that state.... motorcycle tracks too. smile

I don't miss being a gringo.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

169 members (2ndwind, aaronward9, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 31 invisible), 1,947 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,493
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.