Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
You guys live in a strand little world!

When Trump gets pounded in Nov. will you have the backbone to come on the fire and say....I was wrong, Hillary won.

If Trump wins I will come on and admit to the loss. No excuses but will you?

If Hillary wins, I'll be coming to the campfire and admit that the democRATS pulled off another corruption filled election coup as they did in 2012.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All Trump had to do was keep his big mouth shut and this was his election to win. It doesn't look like he can do that for whatever the reason. If Hillary wins, one person is solely responsible.....Donald Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you think that Hillary is not worried? She knows the election is already in the bag due to the cesspool corruption of the Democrat Party.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JamesJr
All Trump had to do was keep his big mouth shut and this was his election to win. It doesn't look like he can do that for whatever the reason. If Hillary wins, one person is solely responsible.....Donald Trump.

If he would have kept his mouth shut he would have never won the nomination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

While that may have had something to do with it, he needs to keep it shut now and quit saying stupid stuff. This is the one that counts.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys live in a strand little world!

When Trump gets pounded in Nov. will you have the backbone to come on the fire and say....I was wrong, Hillary won.

If Trump wins I will come on and admit to the loss. No excuses but will you?

How can anyone be wrong? Because Donald is a horrible president? How can we know? It's simply a guess at this point.

Can we be wrong because Donald loses? Because Hillary loses? We can't know who will win. Most of the pundits admit they can't know who will win at this point. It's all guessing.

Can we know that Hillary is a horrible choice, and unless she is presently lying, that she will be a horrible president? That's pretty easy, really.

Are either of them good choices? The majority of people, perhaps even here, don't consider them to be good.

Are there more than two actual choices? No

Therefore, it really isn't all that difficult (though it will be very hard) to vote for the obvious choice.

In some ways this year is like a pretend democracy. On the one hand it appears we have a choices. But in reality the choosing is already done. And all that's left is lame.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'll never say I was wrong for opposing HRC.

Ditto!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

While that may have had something to do with it, he needs to keep it shut now and quit saying stupid stuff. This is the one that counts.

What he says or doesn't say won't have any impact on weather he wins or loses. Contray to what Hillarys main stream media tells you, there's not millions upon millions of undecided voters who's decision might be swayed by one of his comments.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What he says or doesn't say won't have any impact on weather he wins or loses. Contray to what Hillarys main stream media tells you, there's not millions upon millions of undecided voters who's decision might be swayed by one of his comments.

You may be right, but whatever the case, this is going to be a close election and Trump is going to need every vote he can get. Saying stupid things, and make no mistake about it, that's exactly what he is doing, isn't going to help him. Anyway, I want my president to have a little class, and neither one of the candidates do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Lets keep in mind that this is GQ not really news but it is an interesting look and Trumps less then Stelar week.

Donald Trump Is Having a Meltdown

http://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-is-having-a-meltdown

Yesterday was a magical day in politics if you're one of those people that recognizes the clear and present danger that Donald J. Trump represents for the American people. Here are some things that happened JUST YESTERDAY for Donald Trump's campaign:
It was discovered by the Washington Post that the Trump Foundation did not have the correct paperwork to legally be a charity and you know, raise money from people.
Newsweek reported that Trump's company secretly did business in Cuba in violation of the embargo.
The Los Angeles Times reported that Trump told managers at his California golf club to fire hostesses that Trump found unattractive.
In the middle night, reportedly against the wishes of his campaign managers, he went on a xenophobic, racist, and sexist tirade on Twitter. Here's a small sample:

But keep in mind....He won the Debate......

Wow thats a bunch of heinous crimes he committed! Just terrible.

That stuff is a real clear and present danger all right!

I wonder are they as bad as accepting $20 mill plus for your non profit in exchange for 20% of US uranium deposits sold to Soviet interests? Or leaving your ambassador to be murdered in Benghazi?

Or ignoring security protocol with a private server? Or deleting 35,000 emails after being served a subpoena?

The woman corrupts every single institution with which she comes in contact.She is filthy.

Walt you are a moron......go stick your head in a bucket and stop insulting people's intelligence.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I disagree, this is a weird election, and many folks dislike both candidates. Trump needs to back away from these petty things and focus on the race, show that as president he will do the job, not focus on those who dislike him. There are still people trying to decide who they dislike less.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
You may be right, but whatever the case, this is going to be a close election and Trump is going to need every vote he can get. Saying stupid things, and make no mistake about it, that's exactly what he is doing, isn't going to help him. Anyway, I want my president to have a little class, and neither one of the candidates do

I am always jabbing Trump but let's ask a serious question....If you know that he needs every vote to get elected then he knows it too. So why does he do everything in his power to piss off so many groups that he needs like the Female vote?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Lets keep in mind that this is GQ not really news but it is an interesting look and Trumps less then Stelar week.

Donald Trump Is Having a Meltdown

http://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-is-having-a-meltdown

Yesterday was a magical day in politics if you're one of those people that recognizes the clear and present danger that Donald J. Trump represents for the American people. Here are some things that happened JUST YESTERDAY for Donald Trump's campaign:
It was discovered by the Washington Post that the Trump Foundation did not have the correct paperwork to legally be a charity and you know, raise money from people.
Newsweek reported that Trump's company secretly did business in Cuba in violation of the embargo.
The Los Angeles Times reported that Trump told managers at his California golf club to fire hostesses that Trump found unattractive.
In the middle night, reportedly against the wishes of his campaign managers, he went on a xenophobic, racist, and sexist tirade on Twitter. Here's a small sample:

Wow thats a bunch of heinous crimes he committed! Just terrible.

That stuff is a real clear and present danger all right!

I wonder are they as bad as accepting $20 mill plus for your non profit in exchange for 20% of US uranium deposits sold to Soviet interests? Or leaving your ambassador to be murdered in Benghazi?

Or ignoring security protocol with a private server? Or deleting 35,000 emails after being served a subpoena?

The woman corrupts every single institution with which she comes in contact.She is filthy.

Walt you are a moron......go stick your head in a bucket and stop insulting people's intelligence.

I think it was more like ~$125M that the Clinton Foundation got from Russia.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Every day, he tries his best to make me want to think he is a Trojan Horse. And evey day I hope I'm wrong.

laissez les bons temps rouler
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by battue
Every day, he tries his best to make me want to think he is a Trojan Horse. And evey day I hope I'm wrong.

I called that about 14 months ago but he seems to really enjoy this crap.......Its like a punching bag that every time you hit it says something more stupid that the last time.....Trump is a gift that keep on giving!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by penis-breath walt

Yes. Yes he did.

Except in the media.

Good lord, Mike! Really?!

I'm anti Hillary to the hilt but she smoked him, or rather, he embarrassed himself.

One on one debate with a qualified, trained adversary is NOT gonna carry the day for him. He's different. He needs to play to strength, not get drawn into a head to head. His head ain't worthy. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

I think it was more like ~$125M that the Clinton Foundation got from Russia.

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. I heard all kinds of numbers so grabbed one.

Really the point is not the precise amount; the point is that her position of influence as Sec.of State had power of approval over the deal. She sold it in exchange for substantial money to her non profit.

I don't care how you spin that; it's corruption on a scale that I have never seen before. Yet dummies support her.

And thats just ONE THING. Her list is endless. She is a cancer on this country along with her husband who was always a phony.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by penis-breath walt

Yes. Yes he did.

Except in the media.

Good lord, Mike! Really?!

I'm anti Hillary to the hilt but she smoked him, or rather, he embarrassed himself.

One on one debate with a qualified, trained adversary is NOT gonna carry the day for him. He's different. He needs to play to strength, not get drawn into a head to head. His head ain't worthy. smile

She didn't smoke him - she and Lester Holt had a choreographed litany of topics and zingers. That vile bitch couldn't win a fair debate, so she forces the media to put in moderators that NEVER ask her about her Emails, Benghazi and the fraudulent pay-to-play clinton foundation among other topics.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tougher weeks to come.........

Link

Phil

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.