Campfire Greenhorn

This where I come from - http://youtu.be/KJr9jvsXFN4
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I support Stewie on this....

The US sets certain trends and it is followed whether we want it to or not...

Having lived overseas for 3 years in my youth, I even saw it way back then.

People overseas believe what they hear from the media which is usually just copying what the American media is reporting.

Saw something not to long ago, about polls that were being done across various nation in Europe about the USA. One question was what percentage of the American Population is GAY. Many of those nations answered that over 50% of our population was gay.... that is what they perceive based on the constant news coming out of our media.

We sent trends and it is no longer positive trends. It is showing how domestically we are giving our nation over to the liberal leftists on step at a time.... day in and day out....

because "good people do nothing"......

except complain about it a lot...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You goofy bastards are always trying to copy us. It's easy to understand why you want to be like the big boy but funny watching you try.

You are correct, next we are going to elect a gender/race confused communist so that we can import a heap of radical muslims to fundamentally change the base Australian identity.

That should top off our gay marriage and pretend blm crowd hits.

Thanks for that.

Appoint me emperor and that would all change. Just saying'.

Electing you Emperor would be almost as silly as electing me to that position would be...the place would be fairly lonely by the time we finished.

Lonely...but polite.

Come on, i'd spare a FEW!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[

She is lying, it is not firearm control she wants, it is control.

Spot on, mate!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Now Jim, I gotta wonder. Do you pronounce 'twat' like the Brits do, or more like we Yanks say it - twot?

smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ironbender
Now Jim, I gotta wonder. Do you pronounce 'twat' like the Brits do, or more like we Yanks say it - twot?

smile

It isn't really a word you hear used here. About the only time one of us would use it is on one of those web forums where the word we usually do use isn't accepted wink .

FWIW the bloke fronting the foolishness which started the discussion, a boxer you'd call "has been" but for the fact he never was, has copped nothing but rubbishing and got nowhere with this.The bloke's never had an original idea in his life.

Obviously, no one was Listening to Anthony Mundine

J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by ironbender

smile

It isn't really a word you hear used here. About the only time one of us would use it is on one of those web forums where the word we usually do use isn't accepted wink .

FWIW the bloke fronting the foolishness which started the discussion, a boxer you'd call "has been" but for the fact he never was, has copped nothing but rubbishing and got nowhere with this.The bloke's never had an original idea in his life.

Obviously, no one was Listening to Anthony Mundine

You are correct about that Dan, he has probably been punched around the ring too many times.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks for the explanation! I believe you chaps use the "C" word?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's Yankee, Dingo Breath.

Apparently you're copying our failing public education system as well. laugh

Last edited by Pappy348; 10/01/16.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
JSTUART Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
That's Yankee, Dingo Breath.

Apparently you're copying our failing public education system as well. laugh

Heh heh...that is YANK-y, as in wank-ers.

laugh

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is it better to be the Yankee or the Yanker? Curious minds etc....

I suggest you take a step back and perhaps develop a different view. It is widely understood that war is a messy affair. Few consider that setting the stage for conflict between countries is simple, but fueling a revolution is a much more tawdry affair.

"I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate. What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.[1] The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in god this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted." - Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
.every damn time you pack of dills come up with some new inanity the halfwits here just have to emulate it.
You mean, like the Australian gun ban that the leftist idiots over HERE use to justify THEIR ends?

Inanity, indeed..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 49 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,813
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.