Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/208966027-story

Cops running a search warrant and encounter armed guy.

Watch the video.

One of them decides to taze the guy first, before resorting to firepower.

Bad idea.

There's a time for BS, and there's a time for killin'... whistle

One cop shot, another had a bullet go through his clothes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There will be more like this. It's the direct result of the cops being hesitant to use deadly force when it's needed.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
ya but he was white so nobody cares. WLDM

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Steelers fan,...WGAS

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
There will be more like this. It's the direct result of the cops being hesitant to use deadly force when it's needed.

Ed
Truth! Alinsky would be pleased. Obama has done well by him.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He had decent quick draw skills..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The cops showed great restraint, too much so. They should be able to take him out with impunity after the first command to drop the gun was not obeyed. Further clear proof that waiting for the gun to be pointed at them is a BIG phfucking mistake. The one shot officer is lucky to be alive.

Last edited by TallPine; 10/02/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Steelers fan,...WGAS

GTC

My first thought, too!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ROEs prevent "non-lethal" outside of the Taser ?

Crap sakes, what with the quality of sights in play, and the training budgets consumed, the idiot's right hand and wrist couldn't have been blasted with, "beanbag", rubber buck ( or #4 ) ?? !!

...Brian Terry had to carry that rubber chit into REAL harm's way, "P.C." actually DOES mean death, to some.

Just musing,...and if they'd all dumped their entire load into the shootee SECONDS after saying drop it, I'd not be losing sleep.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

There it is.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
ROEs prevent "non-lethal" outside of the Taser ? Crap sakes, what with the quality of sights in play, and the training budgets consumed, the idiot's right hand and wrist couldn't have been blasted with, "beanbag", rubber buck ( or #4 ) ?? !!...Brian Terry had to carry that rubber chit into REAL harm's way, "P.C." actually DOES mean death, to some.
Just musing,...and if they'd all dumped their entire load into the shootee SECONDS after saying drop it, I'd not be losing sleep. GTC

Evenin' Greg!

What you are seeing is the result of too many frickin' lawyers and politicians sticking their noses into deadly weapon training.

It is absolutely against the rules to merely shoot & wound a suspect merely to save their life and your life.
If you have to shoot someone, it had better be "center mass" followed up by a head shot if the pair to the chest fail to stop the suspect.

They continue to take "officer discretion" away and rule by edict.

If a police sniper shoots the gun out of a suspect's hand, it's a good thing. If a Patrol Officer or Detective does it, it's likely going to be ruled a "bad shoot" and the LEO will suffer the consequences. Can't go around maiming folks, you know, the city/county/state will have to pay medical bills for a long time plus compensate the suspect for his (now) disability.

Sucks, but that's the way it is, and it ain't the cop's fault.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1badf350, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,137 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.