Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Just a reminder. This should be a good one.
Review the table and booth holders.

http://www.greatlakesknifeshow.com/

Thanks and see you there.
Tim

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Should be a good one with 150 tables and booths.
All knife related, no guns etc.

Stop by and if you buy a knife, mention 24hr and I will throw in a hat if have any left.

Tim

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Headed out. Should be good.

Albert Einstein

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
Headed out. Should be good.

so do we get an after action report? How did things go?

Sam......

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, starting out with minimal mailing list, changing names and changing location posed some limitations.
-----A man has to know his limitations you know.

Anyhow, not bad and expect to see it really grow in next two years and become a go to show. The maker/vendor list is a good one and most already signed up for next year.
Gonna be a lot of advertising, net working and promotion by the table holders.

I will have a couple knives to put up for sale, but not sure how soon I will get to the pics, etc.

Did you do any field testing with that knife yet Sam????

Albert Einstein

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
not yet. I have worked with it in the kitchen. Deer season is open now in Florida. Bow Season. I don't bow hunt though.
If my son kills one, he is going to call me and I will run out to the property and process it with this knife. His hunting land is only 8 miles from my casa.
General gun season, I plan to really work it though. My shooting ground blinds are set up, my Mannlicher-Schoenauer sighted in, I'm ready. smile

Sam......

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
609 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.