Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Let me start with saying Thanks for reading.

A little back story before I start. As many on here know back in March of 2015 I made a decision to lose weight and get in better shape. I lost at one point 140 lbs but have settled into the 110-120 lbs lost. I was walking 20-30 miles a week.

I decided last fall to reward myself by going to Canada on a Moose Hunting trip. I researched and settled on Copper River Outfitters out of Smithers British Columbia. Made my deposit and started planning.

Fast forward to March 2016 I went in for a physical it was discovered that I had Colon Cancer. I had the Cancer removed on the 28th of March. Doctor was 99 percent sure I was cancer free as none was found in lymph nodes or other organs. They performed a genetic test on the tumor and decided that I should have 24 light chemo treatments per the gene test on tumor. Through all of this I never wavered on going on my hunt. In fact I am sure it is one of the reason I have done so well with chemo treatments. I went back to work after 6 weeks of healing and never missed another day until my hunt vacation started.

My lovely wife Sondra decided she would ride with me to Montana and then fly back home. I arranged a extra day off and we made a mini vacation out of it by touring Glacier National Park.

[Linked Image]

We made a stop at the Chris Ledoux Memorial in Kaycee Wyoming. Chris was one of Sondra and I's favorite singers. Memorial is well done and we listened to Chris's CD's the rest of the day.

[Linked Image]

Made it to Glacier National Park and made the tour lots of pictures taken what a beautiful place.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

To be continued

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
GB1

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
After touring Glacier we made tracks to Missoula. Stayed the night and then put Sondra on the plane Sunday morning. Missoula airport is really neat and hunters and sportsmen are made to feel welcome. Gun cases didn't seem to raise any eyebrows.

I left the airport and headed north through Kalispell to the Roosville port into Canada no issues with the border crossing filled out paperwork and was on my way in no time.

Made my way up 93 through Jasper Park and up to Hwy 16. British Columbia is amazing and words cannot describe Jasper Park. Pictures can't either.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Say this little fellow on the road I saw several bears in BC while traveling.

[Linked Image]

British Columbia is a beautiful place and there is a photo op at every turn. People were friendly and polite and seem to obey most every traffic law. Most people seemed to be fit and physical exercise seemed to be the norm as to all the people I saw walking, jogging and riding bikes.

To be continued

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Arrived in Smithers and met the Outfitters and other hunters. Jim Lancaster and Bret Hall run a first class hunt. Nice cabins and great meals.
Heres a pic of the main cabin. I actually stayed with the guides in the guides cabin which was just as nice. I enjoyed the stories the guides told.

[Linked Image]

First night we went on a boat trip. Tried calling in bulls no luck.
[Linked Image]

One of the hunters arrived a day early and filled his tag on his first hunt. He killed a nice bull with weird antlers they looked more like a 3x3 elk than a Moose. Sorry but I dont have pics of it.

Hunting here is a matter of calling in clear cuts and lakes and walking, driving logging roads. Timber is very thick and once inside the timber you are lucky to see 10 yards. Hunting was tough and we say several cow calf pairs and a few bears none big enough though.

[Linked Image]

It usually rains a lot but we nice weather everyday. Frost in the mornings while warming to mid 40's during the day. Got to hear wolves howling by the lake on the first nights hunt that was neat.

To be continued.

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
My guide Gary was a great guy he guides from Spring bear hunts through the summer in the Northwest Territories for Sheep,Goats,AlaskaYukon Moose and Mountain Caribou. We wanted to hold out for a bigger bull but just weren't seeing any. We traveled a lot of miles on foot and in truck/atv glassing calling and looking for fresh sign.

We saw a lot of pretty country and saw a boat load of purple bear poop on the roads. It seems the logging roads are the preferred bathrooms for bears. Blueberries and Huckleberries were everywhere and we ate quite a few.

Finally on Sunday my guide said that if I got a chance at a small bull I better take it. We were hunting a logging road in a new area when this little bull appeared it ran into a little clearing in the timber. It was completely in cover other than its head. It was looking back at us over its right shoulder. At fifty yards I took the head shot and the Bull dropped in its tracks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What constitutes a "trophy" is different to everyone depending on what they carry with them/where they are coming from... I'd say you got a trophy!

A heartfelt congrat's man...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I was using a Rem 700 6.5-06 in a Brown Precision stock with a 6x36 leupold shooting 127 gr Barnes LRX @2900 fps. Bullet entered under the right eye traveled thru the head neck and destroyed the spine were the neck meets the chest. Found the bullet against the hide on the left side in front of the shoulder found two of the petals there one of the other petals pierced the chest cavity and into the lung didnt find the other petal.
[Linked Image]

Here's the rifle at the time of this pic it had a 2.5-8x36 I hated that scope. I also changed to Talley LW's

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 7mmMato; 10/10/16.

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Monday we slept in till daybreak then went to looks for wolves at the wolf bait. Found fresh tracks walking in shortly thereafter we could hear them howling and barking. Made a stalk to 250 yds out. Guide asked if I could make the shot I said if we could get to a stump I would kill him a wolf. We snuck in another 30 yds and found a stump I could shoot from. I made the shot on this black wolf but there were 3 other lighter colored wolves that took off at the shot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is the exit wound from the shot. Wolf was still alive and trying to escape when we got to it. I had to shoot him again to finish him off. Tough animal. Was a great hunt and though it's not a huge wolf it still a wolf and not many are lucky enough to get a chance to shoot one.
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What didn't you like about the 2.5-8x36?

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congratulations on a great trip/hunt and beating cancer.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Congrats on the whole package. The weight loss, the moose and the wolf is a bonus you'll never forget. Beautiful country and some great people. Copper River is a first class operation.

IC B3

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
All in all I had a great trip.I could of killed a bear on the next to the last day of the hunt but it was small. The guides and outfitters were great. Bret and Jim put on a first class operation. Gary and Riley are great guides and even better people. Had a lot of laughs and heard a lot of stories about hunters. My 6.5-06 performed well they said it was the smallest gun they had ever had at camp. The other hunters had .300 win mags the one that got a Moose shot his in the butt because his Swavorksi was on 18 power the other wounded a bull the day I left and they couldn't find it. I was pleased with my rifle and my shooting. I felt I handled the physical part well and I even carried out my own quarters albeit only about fifty yards or so. Im not good at watching others work so I pitched in and helped.

I left on the 5th and went home thru Kamloops and the Kootenai river country. Rode a couple of ferry boats and crossed into Idaho at Portville. Made it home Saturday night. I love the speed limits in Montana and Wyoming a guy can make up some time.

5500 miles on the odometer. Was a EPIC TRIP.

Thanks for reading

Charles Myers

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brad
What constitutes a "trophy" is different to everyone depending on what they carry with them/where they are coming from... I'd say you got a trophy!

A heartfelt congrat's man...

Thank You Sir it is a great trophy. I also have over 1300 pictures for trophies as well. Trip of a lifetime that I hope to do again.

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brad
What didn't you like about the 2.5-8x36?

I thought I would love it but I didn't like the eye relief and it just didn't feel as user friendly as all my 6x's whether 6x36 or the 6x42's Ive used them for years so I am sure there is some 6x bias. No harm though I sold it and got the 6x36. Im just a simple man smile

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Thank you sir I only have about 10 more chemo treatments to go. But I got her whipped.

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joelbiltz
Congrats on the whole package. The weight loss, the moose and the wolf is a bonus you'll never forget. Beautiful country and some great people. Copper River is a first class operation.

I was a great trip and even Greater people. The wolf was definetly a bonus. Glad you had a great trip with them as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
7mmMato;
Good evening to you sir, thanks for the hunts story and photos.

Congratulations on what I know is going to be a tasty bull and of course on the nice black phase wolf too.

If I had my way, every visiting hunter would leave BC with a black bear under each arm and several wolves in the back. wink

Kudos too for both choosing a sensible cartridge AND being able to use your rifle in a timely manner while under pressure. I know that having hunters be unable to do so is absolutely the biggest complaint/consternation that the guides and outfitters that I know have.

Lastly I'm heartened to read that my fellow BC residents treated you well. That's cool to read for sure.

Thanks again sir, all the best to you folks and good luck on your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Dwayne and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good report and great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Congrats on an awesome adventure and thank you for sharing your story!!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Dale Carnegie
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like you had a nice trip.

Congratulations.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Awesome hunt! Great pictures.

That's a hunt you won't forget in a long time.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Thank you sir I only have about 10 more chemo treatments to go. But I got her whipped.

I hope those treatments go well.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Great hunt and I hope you have many more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You've had quite the journey since 2015!
Congrats on the well-deserved trophies and thanks for sharing your story.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
TDN Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congrats on the entire journey! You're a blessed man!

"You know why nobody panic buys 30-06 ammo? ... Because men with 30-06's don't panic"
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Charles,

Great report! It sounds like a wonderful trip.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
7mm, thanks for posting that fantastic story and pics. Congrats on a wonderful adventure. I need to add that one to my bucket list for sure. Congrats!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thanks for sharing! Glad to read the cancer is under control basically too.

You could really ask no more from a trip like the above. And the 1300 pictures, is simply gravy, on top of a tender eating bull!

And a wolf. Wow. Been to AK many times. Hear them all the time up there. Have never seen one. Congrats.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Conglads on a great hunt. Hope you bought all that moose home, it's the best meat there is. Are you making a rug out of that wolf? Save the wolf skull, it makes a keep sake in the man cave.

I'm really happy you had a great trip. See you on the hog hunt. Bob

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What a great hunt Charles!!

Glad to hear things are going as well as can be expected with the health issues....

Thank you for sharing your adventure...I really enjoyed the trip.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
7mmMato, First congrats on overcoming the health issues. That requires a lot of diligence, and some help from above. The story and pictures were great. I really glad you had a successful hunt, especially on the wolf! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 7mmMato

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mater,

Heart felt congratulations to you Sir.

So glad you enjoyed the country we emigrated to. It's beautifully wild, once away from the cities.

&

That 1&1/2 year old bull will likely be the best wild game meat you will ever eat ! Trust me, I'm experienced !!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
& did you get to see the Northern Lights ?

Been good shows here, at least twice a week, for the last 2 weeks.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sound like a great trip Charles. Well deserved.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That wolf's a beauty. Congratulations on the hunt and the personal successes.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Charlie--great trip and great story, congrats on the moose.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Congrads! all the way around! After what you been thru, you needed the Hunt! Thanks for Shareing!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
That sounds amazing,
congrats on the health challenges.
To score a bull moose is only a dream for many ,but top it off with a woof is remarkable.awesome

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
awesome hunt and stories, thanks for sharing

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great Trip and hunt. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thsnks everyone for the Congrats and well wishes.

The Wolf was the cherry on top. Was a great bonus.
I am having the wolf hide tanned when it gets here it had to go thru Cites. Am having the skull boiled.

I brought home all of the meat. 2 150 qt coolers full.

We did the gutless method on the bull and it is a much better way of doing it.

It was a trip of a lifetime and well needed for me.

Did not get to see the Northern Lights. I was usually asleep early. Gives me another reason to go back.

Thanks again.
Charles

Last edited by 7mmMato; 10/11/16.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Congratulations on beating your health concerns - nothing like a big game hunt to get you motivated.
Since I've had moose meat this year from my AK trip, its been a trifle better than last years cow elk. Your stash of meat should be wonderful on the plate!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Sounds like an excellent adventure, Charles. If anyone deserves it, it's you!

FWIW, yours is not the first anecdote I've heard about the least-assertive chambering in hunting camp, "gettin' 'er done" with zero drama. wink

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good job on all fronts! Definitely a bucket list trip for me. I hope I do as well as you did. Thanks for sharing.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks All.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!! Charles, congratulations on all counts, and may God continue to bless and see you cancer free forever.smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congrats on the moose and wolf. It is especially good to see a wolf go down, there are still a few to many here.

Gerry.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Nice work.. Great hunt.. As Brad said, a trophy is in the eyes of the hunter.. Enjoy, I sure enjoyed your story!!

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Very cool! Glad everything is goin good...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Looks like a fun trip......congrats on your accomplishments!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
great thread glad you sucseeded with the moose and wolf ,, and beatting cancer ..

had a moose tag this year but could not get out , have an elk tag for dec and JaNUARY got to fill that one.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I read this on our recent trip to Maine, "work fills your wallet adventure fills your soul".
Congratulations on beating cancer, the weight loss, and the successful hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Great report - congrats!

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Charles, great story and I'm glad to see you're getting better. More power to ya. It's stuff like this hunting trip that keeps making me add to my bucket list.

I guess you were getting warmed up for that wolf with this yote last spring.

[Linked Image]

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fantastic. Good on you!

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Just saw this. Great hunt and write-up. Mucho congrats!!!!

laissez les bons temps rouler
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks it was a adventure and a great reward. It has been a trying year but the hunt made it worth it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Charles, congratulations on your accomplishments.
You are an inspiration for me, as I'm working on the same sort of thing.
Beating cancer? Check
Losing weight? I'm down 40 lbs. so far, but not as dramatic as your 120+ loss. Big congrats on that!
Working toward doing some bucket list activities? Check.
Getting more physically fit in order to do the things we love? Check.

Here's a tip of my coffee cup to you sir!

Mark

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am jealous. frown

I need a moose, and yours would be perfect. Young moose is the best meat on this continent, IMO.

I enjoyed your write up very much. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
View property all the way! Nice write up and sounds like a good bunch to get out with.

Nearly ran over a black bear in Smithers last time the wife and I did an Alaska run. Would not have been much of a try out for my cow catcher bumper.

1Minute
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Congratulations on beating cancer, and for the great trip. I appreciate your story and pictures. I've got a couple of 60" racks on the walls but having moved to Idaho with the odds of not getting anymore, I can tell you I'd be thrilled with one just like you got that I can bring home and enjoy. The frosting sure enough was the wolf, good on you. Thanks for taking the time to share. Here's wishing good health to you.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Charles, that was a great read.

Congratulations, from the Kootenays up to Smithers, that is country I know well and love. Glad you were treated well and had fun up here.

Anybody who seriously concerns themselves with the adequacy of a Big 7mm for anything we hunt here short of brown bear, is a dufus. They are mostly making shidt up. Crunch! Nite-nite!

Stolen from an erudite CF member.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well done and well told! Congratulations on a great moose and a fantastic wolf! They are not easy to get.

I will continue my prayers for your complete recovery and going back for a second moose and more wolves. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Charles, first off, congrats on beating your bout with cancer!

Secondly, congrats on the bull. And lastly, and my no means least, congrats on the wolf. You had an adventure of a life-time. Good for you.

I just got back from my Alberta moose hunt last week. Saw a bull chasing a cow around for 5 min at 450+ yds. Then she lead him into the bush--and that was that. We got skunked 0 for 4.

Paul

'Tis far better to walk alone than to follow a crowd going the wrong way.
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sorry to hear you got skunked. I am sure you had a good time though. Thanks for the kind comments it was a trip of a lifetime.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Congrats on the hunt,health and weight loss. Great write up and pics.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wow man what an amazing experience; very glad you were able to reward and motivate yourself with this hunt. PMA makes all the difference in the world!

Thanks for sharing the pics and story. Very, very cool congrats!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Great story and adventure! Congrats on kicking the cancer. You sir are living proof that you should never give up. Enjoy that moose meat!

If it was easy, everybody would do it.
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just reread this post. All the well wishes and congrats made my eyes a little misty. Thanks for reading and Thanks for all the prayers. I suggest that everyone find a way to go on there dream hunt. It will cleanse the soul.

Someone posted this on here and I have taken it to heart.
"work fills your wallet adventure fills your soul"

No truer words spoken

My best to you all.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Congratulations on a successful hunt. Moose hunting is a hard slog a lot of the time. The moose you took down is in my opinion some of the best eating on the planet. It's young enough to be nice and tender. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Far better than a tough old bull with a huge trophy rack.

But most importantly, congratulations on your health. May you have a long and healthy life with many more adventures like this. I've never hunted the Smithers area, but I did tree plant up there about 25 years ago.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for the great story and pics.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I love stories like this one!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great trip and hunt. Congratulations!

And congratulations on beating cancer!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 19 invisible), 1,545 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.