Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sorry but you are falsely accusing me of being paid which isn't the truth buddy.

I've deleted my self from many forums over the past 2 years due to forums drying up. Traditional forums mostly due to their attitudes and lack of respect for each other.

You and I have already gone through this multiple times, multiple forums, so my advice to you is to find a side hobby that makes you happy and maybe you'll feel better about yourself.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you are not WHC pro staff? WHC that is owned by CVA?

You said yourself you only own one CVA. Why so many pictures of you holding them then? And hunting with them?

Why you persist in trying to hide from the truth is hilarious. Every time a new CVA or Traditions, Bergara, Powerbelt, whatever comes up, there you are shamelessly plugging it. Just like the other plug thread you have going now.

Funny for one who is soooo into muzzleloaders and soooo interested in them, I never see you with any good reviews on or hunting with a Knight, T/C, White, A&H, Remington, etc. Why is that?

Don't bother, we all know the answer. At least those of us with a clue. It seems some are still dumb enough to fall for your BS........

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WHC is not owned by cva, they are sponsored by cva, or at least they were the last time i heard. WHC taught as well as, designed the new cva website.

I've bought, sold, traded tons of muzzleloaders, a ton of cvas since they shoot conicals so well.

I won't touch a knight due to their poor customer service, bolt issues and the fact that their stocks have never fit my face well. A bolt action ml only adds length and weight for no reason. Weight is a big reason i got rid of a cva apex ML. over 8lbs for just an open sight ml? no thanks!

TC, forgot that! I've had many of them and accuracy with conicals was not great, along with their open sights that always shot 8" high at just 50 yards.

white, A&H.... WAIT.... ( u mean spanish junk? )

Remington? LOL, you can keep them $40 bag of primers sir.

Im finished with the plastic guns. Sure I might pick one up now and then to get some experience with but for my hunts, its wood and side hammer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really? Why don't you just stop?

Without CVA there IS NO WHC. CVA and it's brands are the ONLY sponsors. "Last you checked". Holy fuuk Jonathan, are you a sociopath?

You really think people believe ANY of the above post?

Wow dude....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
you're board line to a lawsuit my friend.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO.

GFY.

I would say continually using websites for free advertising to promote products without paid sponsorship would put you a lot closer to one than I.

Hmmm , now where have I heard this before? laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don't see the reason to rag on BigBlock455, he's been around a long time and has helped many folks no matter what brand ML their shooting.

He probably hunts/shoots blackpowder more than most members. He contributes,shares his knowledge,hunting pics,shooting pics, ect. Sure beats alot of the stupid ass threads I've seen here over the years.

I hunt with my Apex during ML seasons, but outta the two I killed a 9 point in Iowa & 10 point in TN with Powerbelts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jonathan is alright. I don't hate him or anything.

If he did what he does with any other brands but CVA and Traditions, etc. it would not bother me nearly as much. I have hated CVA for a very long time. They care nothing about the safety of their customers or QC. It is all about making a buck. Extruded barrels. Non proof tested barrels, breech plugs missing threads, etc. Their track record has proven it 1000 times over. The fact that they repeatedly deny it, lie, and refuse to ever admit responsibility for their actions makes me sick. They are the worst of the worst in the firearms industry IMO.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,019 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.