-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's time for Big Mike to take some responsibility. The game has changed in the last few years and he hasn't. I don't think he believes that he's accountable to anyone. Yesterday's game was horrible and some things need to change!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Cowboys looked good without a doubt. That running game is incredible. AR seemed lost.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Piss poor clock management by the Packers.
Piss poor everything by the Packers..

McStupid needs to GO... When they got behind he reverted back to his 'run, run, pass' style that Dallas was waitin' for.. Every time he does that I wanna be standing behind him with steel-toed boots and kick his azz right up to his chin.. And Rodgers is lookin' worse with every game.. WTH's wrong with him???

Easy game for the Cowboys.. I still say GB will be lucky to be 8-8 at year's end..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Rogers looks like a third string hack today.
No argument from me..
The Cheezehead faitful have been voicing concern about his performance for the last couple weeks now.
"Weeks"?? Nah - MONTHS...

And then the GM has released Callahan.. WTH???

QUEENS ARE HEADIN' FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!!! You heard it here first.. laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Arrogance and hypocrisy rolled into one tight package. Hard to find these days.

Originally Posted by EdM
I have little use for the TV and living in some of the places I have, well, I had little use for the TV. Here in Korea I get five English spoken channels and they suck. How many times do I need to see a shark or alligator show? I cannot fathom spending a Saturday or Sunday watching football or what have you when there is chitte to get done. Same goes for naps, non-existent for me.

Originally Posted by EdM
Life without TV...

His reply in a thread started by someone else about watching football over the weekend. He always has to let you know how superior he is. Apparently that has changed in the last year.

Amazing

Originally Posted by EdM
WGAF?

Originally Posted by EdM
The goofiness of American sports continues to stun me. I have watched for years overseas of footballers, whether soccer, rugby and now the Aussie footballers that just get after it with 10X endurance and -10X the cash...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cowboys stick it to the cheesedicks!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cowboys looked good with mucho help from the Pack. It has been very frustrating watching the Pack for the last 2 years. So tired of hearing Aaron Rodgers doesn't trust certain receivers, so they don't get playing time. Have said for the last 2 years also that McMuffin has to go, along with TT. Drew Brees threw for 467 yards yesterday. In the Montana/Rice heyday, everyone knew they were going to pass, but Rice still found a way to get open. Time to clean house.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Y'all may have noticed - I haven't posted as much Packer wise in the last 2 years. Those that follow me on FB can also attest.

1. Aaron's played like crap the last year. He's one of the worst QB's in the league over the last 16 games.

2. That team is no where NEAR as talented as they think it is. Not even close.

3. Last year there was an article on NFL.com about McCarthy asking why his assistants never get asked about HC jobs. Philbin and Macadoo are it. No one has ever called about Capers, Moss, or Clements. I'm guessing Bennett either. You're seeing why.

4. McCarthy is a good coach but he's been here a long time with mediocre results since 2010. Might be time to really get some new blood and thinking here. I'd also be ok with Elliot taking over from Ted.

5. When was the last time this team actually beat a good playoff team? Smoking the Redskins or Vikings in round 1 doesn't really count.

Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by teal
Y'all may have noticed - I haven't posted as much Packer wise in the last 2 years. Those that follow me on FB can also attest.

1. Aaron's played like crap the last year. He's one of the worst QB's in the league over the last 16 games.

3. Last year there was an article on NFL.com about McCarthy asking why his assistants never get asked about HC jobs. Philbin and Macadoo are it. No one has ever called about Capers, Moss, or Clements. I'm guessing Bennett either. You're seeing why.

4. McCarthy is a good coach but he's been here a long time with mediocre results since 2010. Might be time to really get some new blood and thinking here. I'd also be ok with Elliot taking over from Ted.

5. When was the last time this team actually beat a good playoff team? Smoking the Redskins or Vikings in round 1 doesn't really count.
Well-stated and SPOT ON!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, right there with you.
It's time for change and I suspect you won't have to wait a couple of years to see it. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As long as Ted is in charge, nothing is going to change. I think he has a dream of he and Big Mike growing old together. There is no urgency and nobody has to worry about losing their job. Ever since the debacle in Seattle a couple of years ago, we've been on a downhill trajectory. I agree that Eliot would be a great choice, he's young and motivated. Ted is neither.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Go Cowboys!

+1 .... Romo better start packing his bags wink

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think Elliot is a good combo of Ted and Ron and Schneider.

Build in the draft, do well there first but acquire good available players if you can.

Every FA doesn't have to be Reggie White - big guys like that tend to be a bust but if you can improve the 2nd and 3rd stringers with FA guys who are cheap - DO IT. Some of the back up guys on this team have no business being on any team and should be replaced.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane

Yep, right there with you.
It's time for change and I suspect you won't have to wait a couple of years to see it. wink

I have a feeling they give Mike at least 2 more years.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mike is there as long as Ted is.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (1Longbow, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,796 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.