Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Doing a little reading today and ran across this LA Times article that I thought was worth sharing...

By now, weather you want to admit it or not Trump has screwed the pooch in his attempt to (not) get elected. I mean come on...Any sane individual who really wanted to get elected would never let his mouth get in the way Trump has done..

Ok...Here is the link to Noah Blerman's story so you decide.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...-has-turned-to-1476580924-htmlstory.html

Donald Trump has turned to scorched-earth campaigning. It could affect a lot more than the election

As he fell further behind in polls and battled allegations of sexual misconduct in recent days, Donald Trump moved to darker corners. He sketched out conspiracies involving global bankers, casually threatened to jail his political opponent, and warned in increasingly specific terms that a loss by him would spell the end of civilization.

The distrust of U.S. institutions that Trump has nurtured among his core supporters is readily apparent.

Many who have watched Trump’s campaign warn that the spread of such ideas may be only the beginning. The scorched-earth strategy Trump has adopted risks creating a lasting and bitter divide in American society, they say.

Finish reading at your pleasure...

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Been thinking here, if it ever drops out of the upper 90s, I need to wet a line.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scorched earth? We'd be down with that, Malalucca, Brazilian Pepper, those Dr. Seuss looking things and other assorted trash. The county calls them Invasive Species and would like us to wipe them out.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Doing a little reading today and ran across this LA Times article that I thought was worth sharing...

By now, weather you want to admit it or not Trump has screwed the pooch in his attempt to (not) get elected. I mean come on...Any sane individual who really wanted to get elected would never let his mouth get in the way Trump has done..

Ok...Here is the link to Noah Blerman's story so you decide.

Donald Trump has turned to scorched-earth campaigning. It could affect a lot more than the election

As he fell further behind in polls and battled allegations of sexual misconduct in recent days, Donald Trump moved to darker corners. He sketched out conspiracies involving global bankers, casually threatened to jail his political opponent, and warned in increasingly specific terms that a loss by him would spell the end of civilization.

The distrust of U.S. institutions that Trump has nurtured among his core supporters is readily apparent.

Many who have watched Trump’s campaign warn that the spread of such ideas may be only the beginning. The scorched-earth strategy Trump has adopted risks creating a lasting and bitter divide in American society, they say.

Finish reading at your pleasure...

The distrust of US institutions was firmly established before Trump even entered the race for president. Clinton is one of those institutions...like a cancer really for the last 30 years,aided and abetted by the idiot who wrote the article.

Trump did nothing to create the current mess you seem so interested in perpetuating.

If you don't recognize this you have been living under a rock the last 8-10 years, or you are monumentally stupid. I suspect you suffer from the latter,although I think you previously resided under the former????

What a moron.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey moron, it's WHETHER. Weather is that climate change hoax you imbeciles keep insisting is real

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Did you notice the poll chart to the right hand side???

In case you missed it, it shows Clinton at 43.3% and Trump at 45.5%....how do you consider that "screwing the pooch"???

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Doing a little reading today and ran across this LA Times article that I thought was worth sharing.....

The "Liberal-Azzed Times"??

LMAO...

Since you've been grasping at so many straws lately, maybe you need a fresh supply.. My gift to you:

[Linked Image]

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

In case you missed it, it shows Clinton at 43.3% and Trump at 45.5%....how do you consider that "screwing the pooch"???

Would you like me to show your 5 polls that show Clinton in the lead?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
One coherent sentence would be even better.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ohhh the old I'll post a poll to discredit your poll trick?

Go ahead and post 5 polls showing Klinton ahead and I'll post 5 showing Trump ahead. Back and forth proving only that polls aren't even close to definitive

Walt, All of us really dislike you. You're not funny, clever or endearing in any way and you will never change our minds so why do you hang out where you're hated? Are you that starved for the attention of men?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Would you like me to show your 5 polls that show Clinton in the lead?

Shut up. You're such an idiot it's painful to read what you post.

Last edited by BobinNH; 10/17/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Shut up. You're such an idiot it's painful to read what you post.

Ok...If you insist.... I realize your not that well read so here are your links...Tell me when to stop..

#1-MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough was less than impressed with a Monday NBC/WSJ poll showing Donald Trump losing to Hillary Clinton by double digits, accusing the poll of being “cooked” to get the result.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joe-scarborough-nbc-poll-showing-donald-trump-losing-badly-was-cooked/

#2-In the new survey, Mrs. Clinton jumped to an 11-point lead over Mr. Trump among likely voters on a ballot including third-party candidates, up from 6 percentage points in September....The weekend survey found signs of women moving away from Mr. Trump. Mrs. Clinton’s advantage among women increased to 21 percentage points, from 12 points in the September Journal/NBC Survey. Mr. Trump retained a small, single-point advantage among men.

Eleven points! Among women, Clinton is now 21 points ahead,

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/10/new-poll-shows-trump-losing-big-league

#3-http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Lets call this one the nail in his coffin

Now what was your question?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,314
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.