Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
If you think Trump is your Row Boat well.......Hop on in!
Trump is in it for Trump and pretend anything different is just foolish! Just relax.....It will be over soon and all your pain will be gone!

Yes that's it,hop in the sinking boat of the Butcher of Benghazi.
[Linked Image]

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fu-cking flag up every morning at fu-cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2)“Fu-ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh-it-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your God-damn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fu-cking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fu-ck back, stay the fu-ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fu-cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable co-ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fu-cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fu-cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fu-ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if she wins , do you think there will be violence ?

Persian.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by persiandog

Persian.

There's already violence. A person has to go armed to wear a Trump hat or T shirt out in public.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Relax:

"In a Gallup poll on October 26th in 1980, two weeks before the election, Gallup had it Jimmy Carter 47, Ronald Reagan 39. That election two weeks later ended up in a landslide that was so big that Carter conceded before California closed."

"A Gallup Poll of July 26, 1988, showed Michael S. Dukakis leading George H. W. Bush by 17 points. The New York Times reported"

The more anti-Trump crap you see, and the more stupid it is, reflects the desperation of the Dems.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Persian.

There's already violence. A person has to go armed to wear a Trump hat or T shirt out in public.

that's Sad , i have seen people with El Chapo T-shirt but not Trump.

Persian.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Persian.

Persian.

[Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Persian.
Yes and No.

There will not be violence by the public. Maybe regret from conservatives that they didn't eliminate their demoncrap neighbors before Nov. 8, which will soon become a very painful and fatal regret.

There will be violence as the witch carries out her plot to invalidate the constitution directed at those who would oppose her. She's been waiting for this for a long time and will not be denied her pound of flesh and the slaughter of millions. So have her followers and they are many and will be giddy with joy.

As to thoughts on Trump, if he got into the weeds and did not perform satisfactorily, he could be impeached and convicted with Pence in the wings to take over. Hillary, cannot be convicted, and even if she dies, Kaine might be worse.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
God wouldnt send us anyone perfect. Jesus couldnt get the Fire vote.

Wow, true, true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Hillary gets elected, she'll be the most despised person to ever hold the office,..and not just by a significant percentage of the population.

The Secret Service hates her, the intelligence community hates her, a big part of the military hates her, the police around the country hates her, the border patrol hates her,...

Basically, her base is made up of fat women, low testosterone males, and the chronically stupid.

You're right, and I think in any other election she would be toast. But, the cards are stacked in her favor, because of.....the FBI and DOJ failing to find her guilty in the email scandal, the cover up of Benghazi, Donald Trump, and the fact the news media and those handling the debates have done everything within their power to make her look good.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Persian.

Persian.

[Linked Image]

if Trump gets elected, I wonder in 4 years from now, if he didn't run for a second term... if we would see bumperstickers with Hillary running, along with the slogan...

" Make America Crap Again, Vote Hillary 2020!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

if Trump gets elected, I wonder in 4 years from now, if he didn't run for a second term... if we would see bumperstickers with Hillary running, along with the slogan...

" Make America Crap Again, Vote Hillary 2020!"

grin That made me laugh.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So if HilLIARy gets elected......

Would the she need to use Air Force ONE

[Linked Image]

or would she just fly her Broom where ever she went?

If so, I wonder if the Secret Service could keep up with her broom in Marine ONE....

Things to ponder....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is the belief that GOD works in mysterious ways through many people? I think right now Trump is the only choice we have to save the USA.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hasbeen1945 your little analogy fails on 2 fronts....

First you invoke God.....Fairies in the Sky !!

And then you compare Trump to a Rowboat, now if Donald's a rowboat and he turns up, he has little freeboard and its apparent that he is sinking or about to sink guaranteeing you Death anyway.

from day 1 of the nomination process plenty spoke up of Trump unsuitability, that you want others to get into the sinking boat shows the madness of your your thinking and you low morals. Have a nice day

Last edited by RGinther; 10/19/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther

And then you compare Trump to a Rowboat, now if Donald's a rowboat and he turns up, he has little freeboard and its apparent that he is sinking or about to sink guaranteeing you Death anyway.

from day 1 of the nomination process plenty spoke up of Trump unsuitability, that you want others to get into the sinking boat shows the madness of your your thinking and you low morals. Have a nice day

Far better men than you, believe in God.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yes. And there are many far better men than he.....

Last edited by Wyogal; 10/19/16.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Benchman, if I hadn't seen you postr I would not know what RGinther said. I put trolls on ignore. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I look forward to chatting about your leaky boat in a few weeks hasbeen1945, that you choose to not respond lol is ur choice.

Ignorance is bliss as they say

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by RGinther

Far better men than you, believe in God.

A belief in God shows a weakness of mind so put your far better men in ya pipe and smoke it. That your support an adulterer and abuser of woman speaks volumes of your character.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Benchman, if I hadn't seen you postr I would not know what RGinther said. I put trolls on ignore. Hasbeen

Just added him as well. Stevil now only shows up vicariously through those who quote him...and at work where my stupid firewall also prevents me from signing on but I will accept that first world problem, while we are still a first world Country.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.