-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just got back, wore the specks out. Caught one big red. Never caught that many gafftops of jigs. Had a great time with my sons..

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What boat were you on Schoolmarm, 2 or 3 days? I am planning on going in Oct of '17 with a young man I mentor who will receive his Masters in August.

Also anyone have info on Lafitte or Delocroix, going to one of those in May.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rrconductor
What boat were you on Schoolmarm, 2 or 3 days? I am planning on going in Oct of '17 with a young man I mentor who will receive his Masters in August.

I was fishing with a friend out of Bay St Louis Ms. My sons and I limited out on specks 2 days, my son caught a big red. Was a great trip can't wait to go back..

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

If you don't mind fishing a little bit further west, call Travis Lovell who fishes out of Bayou Dularge. I chartered him for three days the week before Labor Day this year and had a really great time. Did quite a bit of research and several paths led me to Travis. He has a great boat, has been fishing the area for many years and is well connected with other guides in that area. I've done quite a few guided fishing and hunting trips and found Travis to be just excellent. A great approach to his business and fun to fish with. And he put us on plenty of fish!

Travis Lovell

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Phil09

If you don't mind fishing a little bit further west, call Travis Lovell who fishes out of Bayou Dularge. I chartered him for three days the week before Labor Day this year and had a really great time. Did quite a bit of research and several paths led me to Travis. He has a great boat, has been fishing the area for many years and is well connected with other guides in that area. I've done quite a few guided fishing and hunting trips and found Travis to be just excellent. A great approach to his business and fun to fish with. And he put us on plenty of fish!

Travis Lovell

Thanks, will certainly look into him.

Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Have fished out of Golden Meadow, Buras and Cocodrie; Lousiana ahs some GREAT fishing and food.
The guides are usually quite personable; also.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Any idea as to the condition of the Chandeleurs after Harvey? I guess it might be prudent to wait and ask next Monday depending on what Irma does, I hope it turns N at FL and back out to sea.
Our shrimp baiting season starts this friday so it will be sporty if it comes near SC.

Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.