-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another former Miss USA contestant has emerged to defend GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump from the onslaught of sexual abuse and harassment allegations he has had lodged against him.

“Why hasn’t any of this ever swirled around the pageant world?” former contestant Chelsea Cooley, who went on to become a pageant coach after competing in the Miss Universe 2005 competition, asked the U.K. Daily Mail rhetorically.

“I ran the most successful pageant coaching business in that world for nine years, and we trained all of the girls every year for Miss USA and Miss Teen USA,” she continued. “If anybody would’ve heard anything about that it would have been me. I was so deeply rooted and planted in that organization and training the girls.”

Yet she heard nothing up until a month before the presidential election. It seemed odd to say the least.

Speaking on Fox News this weekend, Cooley added that during the 11 years she had known Trump, he had never once mistreated her.

“He has been nothing but respectful, so I have never had a negative encounter with him,” she claimed.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If those women had really been violated, they would have cashed in on that slot machine long ago.

They would not have all coordinated the attack one month before the election, for no personal gain.

There's a big difference.

You don't have to prove allegations for political reasons.

But, to file a criminal, or civil suit, the allegations must be proven.

Wonder why? Not much.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Another former Miss USA contestant has emerged to defend GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump from the onslaught of sexual abuse and harassment allegations he has had lodged against him.

“Why hasn’t any of this ever swirled around the pageant world?” former contestant Chelsea Cooley, who went on to become a pageant coach after competing in the Miss Universe 2005 competition, asked the U.K. Daily Mail rhetorically.

“I ran the most successful pageant coaching business in that world for nine years, and we trained all of the girls every year for Miss USA and Miss Teen USA,” she continued. “If anybody would’ve heard anything about that it would have been me. I was so deeply rooted and planted in that organization and training the girls.”

Yet she heard nothing up until a month before the presidential election. It seemed odd to say the least.

Speaking on Fox News this weekend, Cooley added that during the 11 years she had known Trump, he had never once mistreated her.

“He has been nothing but respectful, so I have never had a negative encounter with him,” she claimed.

She must be a four.

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If those women had really been violated, they would have cashed in on that slot machine long ago.

That 100% of adults in America are not smart enough to see that is disturbing and a symptom of our problems.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.