Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He sucks as a speaker,very robotic and staged not natural
Matters not in a couple weeks he can go back to being a billionaire reality TV star and we can suffer through another liberal democrat finishing off this once great nation

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge =Ass-Hole
He sucks as a speaker,very robotic and staged not naturalMatters not in a couple weeks he can go back to being a billionaire reality TV star and I'll still be an ass-hole,we can suffer through another of my liberal democrat finishing off this once great nation

Your witch is a lesbian whore who will be jailed when it's all over.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fu-cking flag up every morning at fu-cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2)“Fu-ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh-it-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your God-damn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fu-cking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fu-ck back, stay the fu-ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fu-cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable co-ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fu-cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fu-cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fu-ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Many are gonna be punch drunk come the morning of Nov 9th

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dan, is there a reason that you have to come in with that sad-sack defeatist schtick EVERY day? We got it; you think we're all f'ked and you're already into the mourning phase. Great. Just go ahead and stay the Hell home like 2/3 of upstate will continue to do (because voting there makes no difference, right?) and leave the rest of us to keep working to beat the Bitch.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Reality is something everyone should accept
All the ra ra cheerleader crap here makes one thing you guys are dumb or blind

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The reality is that it ain't over yet. Kind of like the reality of being on a multi-day hunt and the weather and conditions suck; but the hunt ain't over. Now, you might want to sit in camp and pout that it sucks and we aren't going to kill anything, but what good does THAT do?

Guys are neither dumb, nor blind; some just choose to do something other than sit around and talk about being defeated before the whole thing is done. If you want to pull the shades and call it over, fine. We get that, as you do that every f'kin' day, time and again. Great; you're defeated and there's no use if you doing anything. There's a bunch of the rest of us that just ain't going to give up that easy or yet at all.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Reality is something everyone should accept
All the ra ra cheerleader crap here makes one thing you guys are dumb or blind

Maybe it's your perspective living a liberal [bleep] of a state that's [bleep] up. TN is a very conservative state, but even so 4 and 8 years ago there were Obama bumper stickers and yard signs everywhere. There are none to be seen for Hitlery anywhere. None. Even the life-long democrats can't stand the evil bitch. You've been watching too much MSM and have fallen for their narrative attempting to sway the election hook, line, and sinker.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
That is really good news!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump is the great pumpkin the Campfire crew is Linus
Believing,wishing and hoping don't make things come true
I guess I'm Lucy I tried to warn you from the start

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Many are gonna be punch drunk come the morning of Nov 9th

I'll be undergoing a colonoscopy...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More like Eeyore.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ha maybe
I'll not comment negativity from now till after the election
Here's hoping for a hail mary or a WIKI bomb

Cheers I'm out

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just go kill something or catch some more ridiculous fish. wink

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Soon !

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
GO TRUMP!!!!!!!

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge=Ass-Hole
Soon and I'll still be an ass-hole !

Allow me to put it in language even a liberal new Yorker can understand.

F-U-C-K .. ..O-F-F

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Trump is the great pumpkin the Campfire crew is Linus
Believing,wishing and hoping don't make things come true
I guess I'm Lucy I tried to warn you from the start

The warnings went unheard because the entire lineup of Republican losers contained not a single soul who stood a chance against Hillary.....nope not even Rubio, or Cruz, or any of them.

Even if they were by far better choices than her.

The Republican Party has not been about "winning" anything since 2008. Just a bunch of country club pussies with no sluggers ready to come to bat.

So I won't cry if Trump loses...and won't pay any attention to the "I told you so " gang because they never had anything better to throw at her.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She started out laughing but it didn't last long. He railed on her. It was great. Thank you Donald.

LOL
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She started out laughing but it didn't last long. He railed on her. It was great. Thank you Donald.

One on one. No protocol or media oversight to protect her, he would blow her out of the water.

That woman in a courtroom would be reduced to putty and exposed for the liar she really is. You can't lie as easily in a courtroom...there's this thing called perjury.

That smile would be wiped off her face permanently.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,489
Posts18,452,068
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.