Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
Walt is one of the weirdest dudes I've ever met.

You are one of several that have said exactly the same thing... is that a pattern?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
please add the sarcastic font to my last post...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How did you end up meeting him??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Lemony Snicketts moment, no doubt.*

*Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by 79S
In case you didn't know Gulkana is a native village

No way!! It is??
I did not want you to feel 100% stupid...I am also guessing that you don't get the link between your brain dead comment and the Native Village either?

PS...Colorado? You must be from either Parker or Limon?

Lol wrong fool... I do know you live in copper center and you are known as the dumb ass liberal teacher not my words but friends I know that live in Tok and Glennallen.. oh Walter you poor sob... when's the last time you paid property taxes to help with the school budget?? Oh wait you never have you suck off the states tit to pay your wages

Uh....No...Copper Center is 30 miles south of where I live in Gakona and most of us who live out side of the Metro areas do not pay property taxes, kinda of one of the reasons I choose to live out here!

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 79S

How did you end up meeting him??

We haven't yet...Coffee is always on though!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
In case you didn't know Gulkana is a native village

No way!! It is??
I did not want you to feel 100% stupid...I am also guessing that you don't get the link between your brain dead comment and the Native Village either?

PS...Colorado? You must be from either Parker or Limon?

Lol wrong fool... I do know you live in copper center and you are known as the dumb ass liberal teacher not my words but friends I know that live in Tok and Glennallen.. oh Walter you poor sob... when's the last time you paid property taxes to help with the school budget?? Oh wait you never have you suck off the states tit to pay your wages

Uh....No...Copper Center is 30 miles south of where I live in Gakona and most of us who live out side of the Metro areas do not pay property taxes, kinda of one of the reasons I choose to live out here!

so we will call you freeloader..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

If that makes you feel better! I live in the land of the free! Free of Taxes and free of fools like you!

Dang! My PFD just arrived!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If that makes you feel better! I live in the land of the free! Free of Taxes and free of fools like you!

Dang! My PFD just arrived!!

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... oh you simple bastard freeloading off the state and you are proud of it, for your school salary wow.. well at least you can say your momma loved you... you say you are a fiscal conservative but you pay nothing in taxes (except federal taxes which probably makes angry) you rely on the state to pay your school salary salary... do you even know what 2+2 is???

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I asked on an earlier thread but did your momma drop you on your head over and over again when you were young?

Get back on your porch (In Limon ) and stop screaming at those kids old man!

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I asked on an earlier thread but did your momma drop you on your head over and over again when you were young?

Get back on your porch (In Limon ) and stop screaming at those kids old man!

Did your mom kick you in the head when you were young?? Now that's the question we all want to know.. you freeloading bum.. you are part of the problem why Alaska is budget is in a free fall. You literally contribute nothing to Alaska.. you use the natural resources to benefit you and you only... you need to do some soul searching YOU are part of the problem Walter... nice try on Limon, Colorado though

Last edited by 79S; 10/18/16.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S

Did your mom...

Walt ain't got no momma.

He's got two daddies and a do-it-yourself kit.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 79S

Did your mom...

Walt ain't got no momma.

He's got two daddies and a do-it-yourself kit.

Damn lol poor Walt lol

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Explains a lot!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Now that's the question we all want to know.. you freeloading bum.. you are part of the problem why Alaska is budget is in a free fall

Damn this statement shows how uninformed you are on AK..

The majority of our revenue comes from Oil, gas, fish and tourism...

I have a job, spend money which goes into the economy, i have a small business which pays taxes for goods and services, and am not employed by the oil, gas, fishing industry but yes to tourism...Is this becoming clearer for you.....

So, with that said...how am I the reason AK's economy is in free fall?

Get back to Limon, get onto your porch..Stop screaming at this kids you old fart!

Ray Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You forgot to add, "Federal Government" money, which should be a little closer to oil.

Anyway, the reason for the economic decline is the drop in the price of oil. However, this and future declines are and will be because our leaders in Juneau have and will NOT prepare for such declines. Nobody looks into the future; instead they spend all day and night when the money is there, and when hard times come they don't know what to do.

Last edited by Ray; 10/20/16.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now that's the question we all want to know.. you freeloading bum.. you are part of the problem why Alaska is budget is in a free fall

Damn this statement shows how uninformed you are on AK..

The majority of our revenue comes from Oil, gas, fish and tourism...

I have a job, spend money which goes into the economy, i have a small business which pays taxes for goods and services, and am not employed by the oil, gas, fishing industry but yes to tourism...Is this becoming clearer for you.....

So, with that said...how am I the reason AK's economy is in free fall?

Get back to Limon, get onto your porch..Stop screaming at this kids you old fart!

It took you couple days to reply to that lol what you been crying in the boys bathroom asking why everyone so mean to you..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ray
You forgot to add, "Federal Government" money, which should be a little closer to oil.

Anyway, the reason for the economic decline is the drop in the price of oil. However, this and future declines are and will be because our leaders in Juneau have and will NOT prepare for such declines. Nobody looks into the future; instead they spend all day and night when the money is there, and when hard times come they don't know what to do.

Price is only one part... production rate is in steady decline and spending curves are all pointing up... all those factors had to make the lines on the chart start crossing.

Without spending cuts and with the production declines the price drop is only a little salt in the wound.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Liiisa's ad claims that she is "opening new areas for exploration".

Evah thang gonna be okay!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.