Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Let me spell this out real slow for you... please try to keep up...

Our Founding Fathers warned us about folks like you. Having fewer morons like you voting is far better for the country.

Exactly! In the good old days morons like Walt either voluntarily on accident culled themselves from the gene pool or they were involuntarily on purpose removed from it. Nowadays the only reason someone like him makes into adulthood is because he's coddled and supported by the government.....AND it's against the law to do bodily harm.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by ironbender

He is unworthy of the effort and as you incinerated smile

You sure are a funny critter....always incineratin' stuff. laugh

Ya betcha!

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Let me spell this out real slow for you... please try to keep up...

Our Founding Fathers warned us about folks like you. Having fewer morons like you voting is far better for the country.

Could you please show me some docs. that support your head up your A$$ position.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Start with the Constitution...

Who got to vote?

Are you that slow?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Purely rhetorical...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

So...It is your understanding of our Constitution, we should have FEWER people voting......

I am going to provide a link so you can point out which ARTICLE where your point is spelled out......I am going out on a limb here but have your ever seen let alone read the Constitution?

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/United_States_of_America_1992

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/20/16.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Are they going to be registered on application, or on approval to receive pfd?

Either way the cost is prohibitive. Why so much? Unless additional documentation for citizenship, not just residency, is required to be checked And I agree voter registration ought only be done in person and with valid ID - tho pfd apps are pretty stringent.

Just forget to apply one year and see the stack of paperwork required. I did. Expensive and frustrating lesson. Especially since the bastards "lost" the first set ( I had return receipt to prove they had received it, tho no one signed for it as required

If you get One America News they are currently running videos of Dems teaching, admitting, and condoning voter fraud. Lots of it!

Pfd/ voter registration looks like it could be another opportunity.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

So...It is your understanding of our Constitution, we should have FEWER people voting......

I am going to provide a link so you can point out which ARTICLE where your point is spelled out......I am going out on a limb here but have your ever seen let alone read the Constitution?

Article 1 Section 2 to start... or does "Indians not included, three-fifths for all others" not mean something? Yeah the Founding Fathers did not want women, Indians, or idiots voting.

Last edited by Sitka deer; 10/20/16. Reason: typo "want

Ray Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

The point of this thread is that there is no need to attach voting registrations to the PDF, since anybody can register in numerous and cheaper ways than having a ballot measure, and changing the PDF application. Next we would have another group, union, whatever...coming up with another ballot measure attaching something else to the PDF application.

The problem in Alaska is that most times voter turnout is quite low, not that there aren't a great number of registered voters. In some areas of Alaska, around Fairbanks for example, voter turnout barely makes 16%, and sometimes it makes it to the early 20%'s. It means that the majority of registered voters don't vote.

Last edited by Ray; 10/20/16.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anyone applying for the PFD that is not registered to vote should be arrested for fraud.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Article 1 Section 2 to start... or does "Indians not included, three-fifths for all others" not mean something? Yeah the Founding Fathers did not want women, Indians, or idiots voting.

So your feeling is only Angry White Men should vote? I can see what your candidate DT is in his final throw of Death. You will ride that horse into the ground I am sure!

Old man...You live in a brave new world and you really need to stop pretending it is 1962. This country is and always has been made up of immigrants and they vote just like you do. Find something that you can identify with and hold on because the ride is going to get bumpy for you!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Anyone applying for the PFD that is not registered to vote should be arrested for fraud.

Bender: I agree with you except for the arrest. Voting is critical for all and attaching it to receiving a PFD is a good idea!

You guys have fun today!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/21/16.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

So your feeling is only Angry White Men should vote? I can see what your candidate DT is in his final throw of Death. You will ride that horse into the ground I am sure!

Old man...You live in a brave new world and you really need to stop pretending it is 1962. This country is and always has been made up of immigrants and they vote just like you do. Find something that you can identify with and hold on because the ride is going to get bumpy for you!

You keep calling Art old man I"ll drop by when in the area and kick your ass for him... FOAD POS

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
My dog took a dump in his driveway when I went through. Follow the smell.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Bender: I agree with you except for the arrest. Voting is critical for all and attaching it to receiving a PFD is a good idea!

You guys have fun today!

I'm surprised you don't want voter reg. attached to EBT cards.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't give them any more ideas Mike.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Ray Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

In reality this country has been made of citizens. A great portion of these citizens have been "legal" immigrants. The saying, "this is a nation of immigrants" is not longer true, since we have a big problem with illegal immigration. Now, back in the days of Ellis Island it was a different story. Also, we now have another big problem with the number of refugees allowed to come into this country.

Should Germany be called a nation of immigrants?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/germans-are-leaving-germany-droves

Last edited by Ray; 10/21/16.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
lol....

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a big difference between the immigrants of a century or three ago that came here for the opportunity to make something of themselves and the immigrants of today that are mostly after someone else paying for their food, medicine and kids education.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Whoa azzhat! You asked where to find voting in the Constitution... as if it was not there. I gave it to you. Trying to turn it to a different argument does not cut it.

I repeat the concept this sidetrack started with... the US would be far better off if fewer idiots like you voted.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (160user, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 64 invisible), 3,087 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.