Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
If that's true, Trump will win in a landslide. I've always said that the pollsters don't poll enough people, but generally speaking, they're not that far off. I believe they are rigged to show a Hillary win right now, but you'll see them correct themselves right before the election in order to keep their reputation.

Polls are designed to affect the vote, pure and simple, not to predict it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An unscientific sampling works for me. I'm a service tech, and on the road foe 2-5 hours each day, between jobs. I see at least 10:1 Trump lawn signs over the wicked witch.
So of those who declare thier choice loadly, Trump is way ahead.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by mch
I do not normally get involved in the political discussions on here. But I thought this poll was interesting. Boom. National poll

so some bored pimply teenager spent and hour or 2 and mish mashed footage from V for Vendetta and the Matrix and makes some outlandish claims and you believe it ...

1 f.u.c.king word GULLIBLE !!

So Hitlery said her foundation spent 90% on charity and you didnt even give a chitt.

1 f.u.c.king word POS!!

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/21/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jaguartx your a pathetic joke, I suspect ur family know its and most of the Campfire. Please try and counter with something resembling a coherent argument.

Evryone knows Hillary's position and I've never promoted or defended hillary, so I ask, are you mentally retarded or thats just the impression you like giving off ?

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Polls are designed to affect the vote, pure and simple, not to predict it.
Yep. They modify the sample sources to achieve the results they seek.

Another major factor is that white folks are highly reluctant to admit to anyone that they plan to vote for Trump, for fear of being thought badly of, and even out of fear of vandalism or physical attack in our current climate.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
if Trump wins, O will declare that Russia tampered with the election.

Only God knows what happens then!

But.....but...Obama was on television just last night making fun of Trump because of his claims the election is rigged... wink

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mch
I do not normally get involved in the political discussions on here. But I thought this poll was interesting. Boom. National poll

so some bored pimply teenager spent and hour or 2 and mish mashed footage from V for Vendetta and the Matrix and makes some outlandish claims and you believe it ...

1 f.u.c.king word GULLIBLE !!

So Hitlery said her foundation spent 90% on charity and you didnt even give a chitt.

1 f.u.c.king word POS!!

That foundation is the most blatant money laundering scheme ever in America. Hopefully the low information voters won't need bigger dots to connect.

Jaguartx, I have so many people on ignore right now...
did somebody fart?

Last edited by Wyogal; 10/22/16.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Wyogal

That foundation is the most blatant money laundering scheme ever in America. Hopefully the low information voters won't need bigger dots to connect.

The last couple generations don't seem to care...I remember back in the eighties when "The United Way" was exposed for nepotism, outrageous salaries and travel perks/conventions while the funds actually going to charitable causes were around the percentage of "The Clinton Foundation"..."The United Way" suffered some huge cuts in funding after the story broke, but it is still in business...at the time, I was a federal employee and if you didn't "give", your chances at promotion were slim to none...the only difference between the two is that the Clinton foundation targets the mega donors, offering access to govt. officials, whereas the united way targeted the working stiff...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 10/22/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kellory
An unscientific sampling works for me. I'm a service tech, and on the road foe 2-5 hours each day, between jobs. I see at least 10:1 Trump lawn signs over the wicked witch.
So of those who declare thier choice loadly, Trump is way ahead.

I see the same thing. The problem is most of the Billary supporters don't have lawns. And there's a lot more of them per square foot than the places we're seeing signs.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Wyogal

The last couple generations don't seem to care...I remember back in the eighties when "The United Way" was exposed for nepotism, outrageous salaries and travel perks/conventions while the funds actually going to charitable causes were around the percentage of "The Clinton Foundation"..."The United Way" suffered some huge cuts in funding after the story broke, but it is still in business...at the time, I was a federal employee and if you didn't "give", your chances at promotion were slim to none...the only difference between the two is that the Clinton foundation targets the mega donors, offering access to govt. officials, whereas the united way targeted the working stiff...

Now that you've mentioned it, yeah I remember, back in the 80's, I was a Federal employee too. LOTS of pressure from the bigguns to donate to United Way. Shame on them.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jaguartx your a pathetic joke, I suspect ur family know its and most of the Campfire. Please try and counter with something resembling a coherent argument.

Evryone knows Hillary's position and I've never promoted or defended hillary, so I ask, are you mentally retarded or thats just the impression you like giving off ?
How much does the government pay you to troll here scumbag?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ethan Im not sure you even understand what youre writing ? can you explain yourself ? Is your question a statement or an inability to have a conversation on the topic ?

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
379 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 35 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,902
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.