H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Un-Verified... ..but read to the end.

So here's the REAL story

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi post-haste in order to retrieve U.S. made Stinger Missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton brokered the deal through Ambassador Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then, some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012, when a Chinook Helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land. An Ordnance Team recovered the serial number off the Stinger Missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were now in full panic mode, thus Ambassador Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the 'Stand-Down' orders given to multiple Commando Teams. It was the State Department, not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because General Petraeus would not supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. President Obama subsequently threw Gen. Petraeus 'under the bus' after he refused to testify that he himself had OK'd the 'BS Talking Points' about a "spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube Video." President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton committed treason ... and THIS is what the e-mail investigation is all about, why Secretary Clinton had a Private Server (in order to delete the Digital Evidence), and why President Obama, two weeks after the embassy attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube Video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further . . . the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when John Boehner, Speaker of the House, created the Select Committee, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was simply a pawn . . . everyone then knew that President Obama was a traitor. So, we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised . . . and a Secretary of State that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearing while running for President of the United States. Only the Democrats, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps, this is why no military aircraft were called in . . . because the administration knew our enemies had our Stinger Missiles.

Please share far and wide until everyone reads this truth.

Last edited by Huntz; 10/21/16.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There definitely have been strong rumblings of US arming rebels, going thru Benghazi and having them get diverted.
Do you have a link to post?

IIRC, one of the ex-CIA talk show fellows was subbing for Hannity a couple of months ago and spoke in this same vein.

Also I think Catherine Herridge has recently spoken with a similar scenario.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 10/21/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Interesting. I'd put nothing past those 2 scumbags.

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/21/16.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It makes the most sense. She really should be in prison!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At this point I'd not have a problem with someone in the spec ops of spook community coming to the realization that the only was justice will be done is to give the bitch a dirt nap.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Others have pointed out it must have been a very highly secretive and important task for Amb. Stevens to personally go to Benghazi. What would that be? Many have said the only thing that important to keep from the American public would be the unauthorized arming of a rebel group. Of course without Congressional approval.

If she is in the WH, this will never see the light of day. HRC will work behind the scenes to alter and destroy key pieces of evidence so the full story can never come out.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Remember this happened 8 weeks before Obongo's second election and it would have been disastrous for this activity to have been fully disclosed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting, where did this come from?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Remember this happened 8 weeks before Obongo's second election and it would have been disastrous for this activity to have been fully disclosed.

This reminds me of my favorite movie: Wag the Dog. That is one eye opener.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the story I have heard for years.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This is the story I have heard for years.

I have heard the same story and it makes perfect sense

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There definitely have been strong rumblings of US arming rebels, going thru Benghazi and having them get diverted.
Do you have a link to post?

IIRC, one of the ex-CIA talk show fellows was subbing for Hannity a couple of months ago and spoke in this same vein.

Also I think Catherine Herridge has recently spoken with a similar scenario.

This will keep anyone interested busy for a while:

LINK

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
there are credible reports to confirm that the U.S. approved of arms shipments from Qatar to rebels in Benghazi. There are also credible reports that part of Stevens’ mission in Benghazi was to recover anti-aircraft weapons. But claims that Clinton secretly sent Stevens to Benghazi to recover those weapons, or that those weapons were used to shoot down a U.S. helicopter, are based on unnamed sources and cannot be verified.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure there's just as much or more disinformation and speculation out there as real stuff. Even so, I believe Watergate was just a shallow pool compared to whatever Hillary (and Obama) have going on. He displays umbrage at being forced to produce a birth cert-facsimile, yet nobody has produced any credible evidence of what he's done in school. There has to be a reason why he hides stuff, especially after promising transparency. (Oh, he's really quite transparent to our enemies alright.) And Hillary is just a continuation.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
SOB is very transparent! wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wouldn't surprise me. But if true, that will NEVER see the light of day.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Huntz
Un-Verified... ..but read to the end.

So here's the REAL story ... It was the State Department, not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because General Petraeus would not supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. President Obama subsequently threw Gen. Petraeus 'under the bus' after he refused to testify that he himself had OK'd the 'BS Talking Points' about a "spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube Video." ...

And is it also just a coincidence that 1,000 mails between General Petraeus and Hitlary are missing?

See:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ecords-sent-to-state-fbi-files-show.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try this link too. It appears to have more background into the operation.

kwg

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...llary-clintons-covert-weapons-shipments/

Last edited by kwg020; 10/21/16.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MagMarc
It makes the most sense. She really should be in prison!

Disagree....

she should be in hell....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RGinther
there are credible reports to confirm that the U.S. approved of arms shipments from Qatar to rebels in Benghazi. There are also credible reports that part of Stevens’ mission in Benghazi was to recover anti-aircraft weapons. But claims that Clinton secretly sent Stevens to Benghazi to recover those weapons, or that those weapons were used to shoot down a U.S. helicopter, are based on unnamed sources and cannot be verified.

your tone seems that makes you happy...

only democRATS want the obvious explained, when the glaring facts are contrary to what they want...

Rumors are just fine when you scheisskopfs want to point the finger at a Republican...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
184 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.