Print Thread
Hop To
H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
And we are supposed to believe it doesn't happen on a national scale?

Derry BTW is a Liberal shiet hole where MA Liberals and NH Liberals have congregated along the border. It's one of the places that explains how NH has turned blue.

http://www.unionleader.com/voters-f...on-law-during-September-primary-10212016

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Voter fraud by the left is practically an American tradition. In this cycle, it's going to be rampant. It will take a huge Trump landslide for him even to squeak this one out, but I believe he will have it. It's hard to steal a landslide.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's at all levels.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Loser! HUUUge! CHina! Rigged!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
bigly

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it's hard to steal a landslide

This is what really worries me about this election. I, too, think Trump will win bigly grin enough to seal the deal.
But here's the fly in the ointment. Winning the popular vote won't win the election. If they can rig or manufacture enough votes in a few swing states, the popular vote means squat!
Pennsylvania is a very good example of this. The Philadelphia districts make up a third of the states popular vote, and Philadelphia is run by the Democratic machine.
You routinely, in presidential elections, hear of districts with 110 or 120% voter turnout, and the votes are all 100% democrat.
I read that for a Republican to win PA, he or she needs to win by more than 5 or 6% just to beat the built in fraud, and I believe it. That's 20 electoral votes fairly easily stolen.
Factor in places like NY city in NY, and Chicago in IL, and a couple others, it's a done deal. You have successfully stolen an election and subverted the will of the American people.
But it's dangerous to democracy to not accept the results!!!! mad
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Democrats have grasped the concept that the ends justify the means.

ANY tactic, maneuver, deceit, or cheat is O.K., as long as it gets you what you want.

Kinda like Satan.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ghosthole, nwa, gin ther, lostonahwy etc support a group of cowardsthat cant stand against truth or honesty. Its survival depends on lies and decite.

I will henceforth NOT open their threads, as if anyone ever got any worthwhile info or discussion from any of them anyway.

Who would they argue with if not for us? The answer is, only liars and decievers like themselves- IOWs, worthless posers.

Why dont we freeze the warts off? Who wont?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those that don't believe Voter fraud exists are apathetic little fools.

For example look at what Debbie 2 names and the party of tolerance did to Bernie Sanders.

If they do it to their own they sure a hell will do it to you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The way voter fraud works is that it is most rampant in the liberal controlled areas---urban, where they have the most to gain in sheer numbers. Those areas are controlled by liberal mayors and District Attorneys, so there is never any manpower allocated to investigate vote fraud.

If no one investigates it, none is detected, and Presto! liberals can say "there is very little vote fraud."

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good thing we are not a democracy, and never have been. We are a republic (if we can keep it).
In a democracy, 51% could own the 49% (or two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch) with no recourse, it is simple mob rule.
A republic is two wolves and a well armed sheep, debating the vote.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Another example of voter fraud: illegals voting and even worse illegal "citizens".
IDAF who they vote for, the "democratic republic" is subverted every day, illegally, all in plain sight.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kellory
Good thing we are not a democracy, and never have been. We are a republic (if we can keep it).
In a democracy, 51% could own the 49% (or two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch) with no recourse, it is simple mob rule.
A republic is two wolves and a well armed sheep, debating the vote.
That's the original idea, but long since has become a mere theory in America. The limits placed on central government power are long since gone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

This is what really worries me about this election. I, too, think Trump will win bigly grin enough to seal the deal.
But here's the fly in the ointment. Winning the popular vote won't win the election. If they can rig or manufacture enough votes in a few swing states, the popular vote means squat!
Pennsylvania is a very good example of this. The Philadelphia districts make up a third of the states popular vote, and Philadelphia is run by the Democratic machine.
You routinely, in presidential elections, hear of districts with 110 or 120% voter turnout, and the votes are all 100% democrat.
I read that for a Republican to win PA, he or she needs to win by more than 5 or 6% just to beat the built in fraud, and I believe it. That's 20 electoral votes fairly easily stolen.
Factor in places like NY city in NY, and Chicago in IL, and a couple others, it's a done deal. You have successfully stolen an election and subverted the will of the American people.
7mm

Agreed. A few key precincts in just one or two states can hinge the election. It doesn't have to be "widespread". The manufacturer/owner of voting machines used in 16 states is a Clinton supporter and donor. Add to this the electronic voting machines leave no paper trail for authenticating or recount. Dunno how many states use these machines or whether used in any or all of those 16 states.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So self-righteous that evil is not out of the question - ever.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

7mm

Taking a few strategic counties in a few states can give them the win as it did for them in 2012. Dade co Fl is strongly dem yet went for Romney. However, two adjoining moderate cos unexplainably went dim. This also happened in Indiana IIRC.

There is a reason they've been doing this 50 yrs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
636 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,825 guests, and 1,421 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.