Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hay Jud we killed three to day. Momma starts Sunday with a +ppp quality. Only time will tell. Lol. Next time your balls itch remember to push sugar tits head out of the way before you try to scratch. Not lol.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits feel free to extrapolate on any and all Sitkas from years and years and years ago as we would all love to hear particulars on said 80lb dinks and how "you" miraculously avoided the camera yet again you fat phuqck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure Sugar Tits were a candy we used to eat in the 70's.

Fred you are going to depopulate Washington state of ruminants!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pardon the late contribution to the original discussion: I opine that the best is always the most 'efficient' cartridge for the caliber and projectile weight you want to use to - efficient defined ballistically (to me) as the most velocity for a given projectile with the least amount of propellant expended, which further extends to the lowest recoil for that projectile at that velocity. For the 6.5 it has to be a toss-up somewhere between the marvelous 6.5x47 Lapua and the 6.5 Creedmoor which I surmise came from the original 250 Savage Ackley Improved case. And speaking of low recoil, the both the 250 Sav and the Ackley version are very efficient and when loaded to the same relative pressures as the 243, are much better hunting caliber for beginning shooters or those who have recoil concerns. Just this old man's opinion - YMMV smile

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mailmanmark
What do you consider to best,lightest recoiling long range cartridge?

22-250.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
22-250AI

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
From my lucky couch yet again.

[Linked Image]

Kill sumthin Larry.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Baby girls first kill wife punched the tag.

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by heavywalker
From my lucky couch yet again.

[Linked Image]

Kill sumthin Larry.

You keep picking on sugar tits he's libel to start marching around in the woods taking manly selfies, word has it he fashioned his own selfie stick out two popsicle sticks and some blue electrical tape.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredIII

You keep picking on sugar tits he's libel to start marching around in the woods taking manly selfies

Be careful with that word "libel" - never know how many attorneys are on this site....

β€œThere are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
10 years ago the liberal at AR threatened me with libel for saying he had computer virus or malware. An ex AR posting attorney explained to me how difficult it is to prove the monetary damage in the USA. He said it is easy in some countries, but almost never possible in the USA.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by fredIII

You keep picking on sugar tits he's libel to start marching around in the woods taking manly selfies

Be careful with that word "libel" - never know how many attorneys are on this site....

Sorry the word I was looking to use was sure. As in he is sure to!! Thanks we don't need any lawsuits over a mascot with mild retardation. LOL.
Have a happy thanksgiving.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'gun,

I was on a purty good Urban kick for a spell and have yet to regret any of it.

This 'un has a penchant to tip over Booners.

[Linked Image]

Have seen this 'un do the same and then some.

[Linked Image]

Though this 'un is for Giggles and I've prolly a few more.(grin).

[Linked Image]

Have seen Purple do nice thangs,but never have dabbled the multiple day reel-in or Green Meat "Special",mainly by design. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!................

Fredrica,

Do wax eloquent on the "sweet satisfactions" of Draggin' Dinks,Rats and Hilarity to the road,as you feverishly do your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to "tell" me more about Crab Line too,in case I never Commercial Crabbed or sumptin'. Laughing!

If someone kicked a Ziploc full of steaming schit out their window and wrote "Free" on it's side with a felt pen...you'd stop,hook a rope to it and grab a "Hero" pic with the "prize".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

JudMam,

In "all" your "experience" and with your version of "knowledge" and "results",perhaps you could pinpoint the "proper" amount of rotting meat and debris to leave attached to tablefare and a timeframe you "like" to add that "flavor"? Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you "get" to say you "know" a Cutter. VERY "surprising" that you Bumbling DUMB Fhuqks are more than a touch remiss(that means lackin') on the "particulars" of your "Hard Charging" wares that are Pasture "Tested",will "all" that you "do". Laughing!

As a not so curious aside,taking a close up of the same slipped/gangrene 3pt,do it NO "favors". Allow me to extrapolate upon freshness.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

The ONLY way to get ANY fresher and now you can say you've "seen" one of them rifles too...you "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............................

How's the camera dodging boat stalks going. Not well I'm guessing no new pictures in a long long long time. Poor sugar tits poor poor Larry LMFAO

Last edited by fredIII; 11/27/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fredrica,

There is certainly NO slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in being unable to own a boat(let alone a few),regale in the "triumph" of "scoring" some used crab rope someone gave you and connect all of your Maritime Delusions by swingin' open a gate and hopping a fence to "gain" entry into someone else's pasture...so you can shoot a Ratfhuqk Dink and pose in your Life Vest as "vindication". You "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

I do enjoy your Jerry Lewis Telethon "success" and the unbridle EPIC fhuqking Hilarity that obliviously oozes,outta you doing your very fhuqking BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Rained purty hard last night and more is in the Mail,so I just might make a Cast or two. Use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to concoct the Fabrication that you'll not be reading EVERY word and eyeing EVERY splendid pixel,as you try to tell yourself that "you could too".

If you had a penny for every time you thought or spoke of me,you'd have your first boat bought and paid for,replete with rope you bought...instead of bein' forced to DREAM about same. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Theirs my fat little bitch I was starting to think your feelings were hurt. Lol. Boats are free(at least the broken down pos you use as yard art should be). Kill any thing worth posing with lately sugar tits. Did not think so.

[Linked Image]

Judman has it this week it's his turn halfvseeees you know.

Cooking up some bones.
[Linked Image]

Good thing for you I'm in Washington. if I was willing to live in the middle of no where with the shadest [bleep] on earth. The deer population would suffer to the point lazy culls like you would have to actually hunt and not just drift around shooting from their buddies boat.
Here's to shooting three a day because its easy as picking on the mascot.
Poor retarded little lying Larry.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/27/16.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nothing but the same stupid BS, the same stupid photos, the same stupid rhetorical questions and comments from the little fella. Doesn't back chit up except with more stupid BS.

Where are your muleys little Larry? Elk? Anything other than your easy kills while trolling the coastline? Nothing to come back with but more BS you poor poor stupid [bleep]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Epic thread.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
For sure.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Hey Big Stick,

Go back to 2nd grade...it's where it's at. Really.

Everybody has the right to a wrong opinion.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.