Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
So now, like with Trump, there's an undercover recording that shows the dirt of Gary Johnson talking with Bill Weld.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/undercover-tape-johnson/

New Undercover Tape Captures the Real Gary Johnson
Josh Guckert October 14, 2016 The Libertarian Republic

In an undercover tape newly discovered by The Libertarian Republic, Gary Johnson is caught speaking candidly about various polarizing topics. The Libertarian nominee may have to issue responses following these shocking revelations.

One of the first incidents involves Johnson in a discussion with his running mate William Weld. As the two have casual back-and-forth about dietary tips, Johnson pulls Weld in closely and quietly whispers to him, “You know, when [Johnson’s fiancee] Kate [Prusack] isn’t looking, I’m known to eat an Oreo or two,” he says, as a faint smile envelops his face. He continues on, “Grab ’em right by the cookie.”

The former New Mexico governor is known for his healthy eating and lifestyle, so this is no doubt a scandal. However, it does not stop there. He also offers his opinions on pop culture. When discussing the James Bond series with Libertarian Party Chair Nicholas Sarwark, the conversation got heated. Sarwark stated the popular belief that, “Well, of course Sean Connery is the best James Bond.” Then, after a brief pause takes place in the tape, Johnson inquires, “What about Daniel Craig?” The LP chair can be heard audibly gasping in disbelief.

Perhaps the most damning, however, takes place when the nominee is checking out at a local diner during one of his campaign tours through New Mexico. The security footage catches Johnson clearly telling the waitress he wishes to have his sandwich with no mayo. However, upon his order coming with the condiment, Johnson only remarks to his campaign staff that it is wrong after the waitress leaves. He continues on to eat the sandwich and leave the wait staff a 25% tip, keeping his complaints to himself. For a man who prides himself on honesty, this is difficult to believe.

New developments as of the time of this writing also involve a 2013 tape wherein a speaker believed to be Johnson says of pop icon Beyoncé that the singer is only “pretty good.” All of these revelations should likely serve to shake the Johnson campaign to its core just a few weeks before Election Day.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I can't believe I just wasted part of my life reading this.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard he was recorded naming some of the countries he wouldn't invade.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gary Johnson gets a mayo on white bread sangwich.

How appropriate.

Musta had the munchies.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You could have told us the waist size, style and brand of his underwear, if you had thought we were interested, so why this?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki

What he said.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My son is a big Johnson supporter. I kinda feel like the Johnson - Weld ticket is to Libertarianism like Coors Lite is to beer.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I hear Johnson is very popular in Saugatuck Michigan.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by cra1948
My son is a big Johnson supporter. I kinda feel like the Johnson - Weld ticket is to Libertarianism like Coors Lite is to beer.

Maybe, but you have to make the transition from idealism to a pragmatic platform to have effective government of a society with many different people. The Libertarian is poised to make a breakthrough into being one of the regular parties, to position us to push one of the current corrupt parties over to become the party of most Americans. Having candidates with executive experience in government the understanding of how government actually works has been key to the current level of progress.

If the Libertarian party can succeed to save this country from the current level of corruption, it will be by climbing onto Johnson's shoulders to get a boost up the mountain. It is the fight we must fight regardless of any small variances from the ideal.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
Same.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"If the Libertarian party can succeed to save this country from the current level of corruption, it will be by climbing onto Johnson's shoulders to get a boost up the mountain. It is the fight we must fight regardless of any small variances from the ideal."

Pure B.S.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who is Gary Johnson? Is he running for something?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trying to figure out whose brain is more addled Klintoons or Johnsons. They are in their own universe.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 49 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,604
Posts18,454,831
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.