Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by RGinther
Is this contract the same like the one he had with all those Mum and Dad investor who lost their money when he went Bankrupt 4 times ??

496 companies under Trump control.
Filed for protection on 4 out of the 496 in 40 years.
How many businesses has kun-ton started? Owned?
dave

dave7mm and those 4 losses how big where they in terms of $$$$ yep ya got me

and yet he is able to offset some of those losses at against his personal income tax !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by djs
My question for Trump is how will he return jobs? He (Trump Inc.) exported jobs for neck ties (formerly made in New York City to Hong Kong), jobs for shirts (formerly made in PA to Bangladesh), jobs for shirts (formerly made in Chicago to Indonesia), jobs for souvenirs (formerly made in USA to China), jobs for furniture (formerly made in NC to Turkey), etc. Without even being elected, he could get jobs back to the USA right now!.

In the 2012 election cycle, he was asked why he had Trump-branded products made overseas and he replied that "Americans won't work for $6 per day." Maybe he'll lower the minimum wage in the US to $6/day so we can get those jobs back.

You say idiotic things and expect to be taken seriously.

Bringing jobs back here is simple.

please Bob explain to us all how your are going to compete with Labor cost of $2-5 per day??

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Is this contract the same like the one he had with all those Mum and Dad investor who lost their money when he went Bankrupt 4 times ??

Bankruptcy laws is why they lost their money, The Government got theirs. The laws are written that the government always get theirs first and if there is nothing left after that then too bad.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
please Bob explain to us all how your are going to compete with Labor cost of $2-5 per day??

There are a lot of benefits to staying here in the states. For many companies, most of their customers are HERE so being here makes shipping easier. Many companies do business with other B2B companies here in the states. And frankly, I think most companies WANT to provide jobs to Americans. On the other hand, the tax and regulatory overhead burdens here make it tempting to go with cheap foreign labor. It's all a balance. If the tax load and regulatory burden were less here in the states, it would no longer be financially advantageous to go overseas. The pluses would outweigh the negatives of higher US labor costs and companies would choose to stay.

In other words, there are many variables that factor into the equation other than a simple apples to apples comparison of labor costs. You are oversimplifying the decision making process.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 10/22/16.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

The clintons have had several of their contracts filled (and drilled) in America.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This was a nice sized contract for clintons buds.

https://youtu.be/rAOrvjbisKQ

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by djs
My question for Trump is how will he return jobs? He (Trump Inc.) exported jobs for neck ties (formerly made in New York City to Hong Kong), jobs for shirts (formerly made in PA to Bangladesh), jobs for shirts (formerly made in Chicago to Indonesia), jobs for souvenirs (formerly made in USA to China), jobs for furniture (formerly made in NC to Turkey), etc. Without even being elected, he could get jobs back to the USA right now!.

In the 2012 election cycle, he was asked why he had Trump-branded products made overseas and he replied that "Americans won't work for $6 per day." Maybe he'll lower the minimum wage in the US to $6/day so we can get those jobs back.

You say idiotic things and expect to be taken seriously.

Bringing jobs back here is simple.

Im not going to worry about those jobs. Lower the corporate tax rate.Eliminate or substantially reduce capital gains taxes. Cut back on regulations here. Watch what happens.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by djs

You forgot the chicom steel he used in his Las Vegas hotel. crazy

I really hated to waste the time, but decided maybe you just have no business experience and a few minutes spent might give eyesight to the blind.

These are the corporate tax rates in the countries you mentioned:
Hong Kong 16.5%
Bangladesh 27.5%
Indonesia 25%
China 25%
Turkey 20%

Compared that with the US corporate tax rate of 38.9% and it is obvious why companies produce offshore. In this case it's like getting between 14% and 22% extra margin . . . automatically.

And some countries will negotiate down to 0% to attract the right business.

Factor in the low labor rates in some of these countries, and there is no choice . . . a CEO would be crucified if they didn't move their production.

BTW, do you really think Trump selected the vendor/source for his steel crazy Maybe he just selected the contractor wink

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Originally Posted by djs

I really hated to waste the time, but decided maybe you just have no business experience and a few minutes spent might give eyesight to the blind.

Hong Kong 16.5%
Bangladesh 27.5%
Indonesia 25%
China 25%
Turkey 20%

Compared that with the US corporate tax rate of 38.9% and it is obvious why companies produce offshore. In this case it's like getting between 14% and 22% extra margin . . . automatically.

Factor in the low labor rates in some of these countries, and there is no choice . . . a CEO would be crucified if they didn't move their production.

BTW, do you really think Trump selected the vendor/source for his steel crazy Maybe he just selected the contractor wink

Architect specs what type steel to use, multiple steel firms bid on it and one with the lowest price usually wins. If only this type of steel exists readily and it comes from CHina what the F do the so called experts here expect? I guess they don't remember Japan and then China dumping steel on our market. What has the present government done about it ? NOT A PHUGGING THING

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

496 companies under Trump control.
Filed for protection on 4 out of the 496 in 40 years.
How many businesses has kun-ton started? Owned?
dave

Do not try to talk sense into a bunch of dumbazz morons. Trump also employs what 38,000 people ? Kun-Ton only makes her foreign investor friends wealthy and could give a flying Phug about the Jerkoff's that support her.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by djs

Hong Kong 16.5%
Bangladesh 27.5%
Indonesia 25%
China 25%
Turkey 20%

Architect specs what type steel to use, multiple steel firms bid on it and one with the lowest price usually wins. If only this type of steel exists readily and it comes from CHina what the F do the so called experts here expect? I guess they don't remember Japan and then China dumping steel on our market. What has the present government done about it ? NOT A PHUGGING THING

Exactly!

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

There are a lot of benefits to staying here in the states. For many companies, most of their customers are HERE so being here makes shipping easier. Many companies do business with other B2B companies here in the states. And frankly, I think most companies WANT to provide jobs to Americans. On the other hand, the tax and regulatory overhead burdens here make it tempting to go with cheap foreign labor. It's all a balance. If the tax load and regulatory burden were less here in the states, it would no longer be financially advantageous to go overseas. The pluses would outweigh the negatives of higher US labor costs and companies would choose to stay.

In other words, there are many variables that factor into the equation other than a simple apples to apples comparison of labor costs. You are oversimplifying the decision making process.

A lot of US companies that have moved operations to China hoping to capitalize on that huge opportunity are now facing huge huge losses. Caterpillar for one probably wishes they never moved out there.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I personally liked it when hitlery she was going to essentially redo zeros tarp 2 deal where he gave 870 billion to 3500 companies that support the idiots in charge but she was going to do it (two us) more better.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I personally liked it when hitlery she was going to essentially redo zeros tarp 2 deal where he gave 870 billion to 3500 companies that support the idiots in charge but she was going to do it (two us) more better.

She has no plan , has not gone into detail like Trump has and neither have addressed the 60% of our budget that goes to entitlements. Trumps plan will explode the economy , I have seen that in my lifetime what happens when an overregulated, repressed economy like this idiot Obongo has created is handed off to a person with a real understanding of how to drive an economy.

Still laughing my azz off at all the dumbphucks on this site and other places that actually believed all the jobs reports and economic reports Obozo put out. You people need to be either spayed or neutered and in some cases both because stupidity like yours is in a class of your own. You get the Gold Medal and a gold plated Shortbus to drive in .

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Still laughing my azz off at all the dumbphucks on this site and other places that actually believed all the jobs reports and economic reports Obozo put out. You people need to be either spayed or neutered and in some cases both because stupidity like yours is in a class of your own. You get the Gold Medal and a gold plated Shortbus to drive in .

I guess they don't have any half-empty strip malls and shuttered businesses in their towns.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I guess they don't have any half-empty strip malls and shuttered businesses in their towns.

They probably do not, it makes me sick to think of the crap . Bill Clinton put Nafta into law albeit that Bush before him wanted to move it as well but CLINTON could have stopped it. Clinton also undid Glass Steagall , so between having industries flee the US for mexico, he also allowed the financial meltdown of 2008 by allowing banks to aquire all those toxic assets. Is it not Funny how fudgepacker Barney Frank phugged over the US taxpayer with the housing crisis brought on by our stupid stupid Government. He needs to be tracked down and dropped in a boiling vat of oil that POS.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Time for America First.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
BobinNH,

Im not going to worry about those jobs. Lower the corporate tax rate.Eliminate or substantially reduce capital gains taxes. Cut back on regulations here. Watch what happens.

The guy who started Home Depot is a Democrat. I saw him on TV saying something like, "There is no way I could start this company now with all of today's regulations."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and yet he is able to offset some of those losses at against his personal income tax !!

You truly are short bus material of you think kun-ton is going to do anything to change that.

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You truly are short bus material of you think kun-ton is going to do anything to change that.

+1
She is a continuation of Obongo until she drops dead.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 219DW, 17CalFan, 303savage, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,112
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.