Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It just takes the focus off Hillary and Wikileaks.

There is no focus on wikileaks. The media won't cover it.

I'm talking about HIS interaction with the media. If he weren't constantly having to defend his comments, he could prosecute HER in the media.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cockroaches hate light and thrive in darkness. Democrats are the same way. I think the fact that it's been brought up and has become a talking point is gonna incline these "machines" to operate a little less this time around.
This has been going on as long as I can remember. Republicans for some reason turn a blind eye to it. Trump will hopefully have the cahones to do a little digging. Washington DC isn't the only swamp that needs drained, just the biggest. New York, Philly, Chicago, Detroit and many other Democrat run cesspools need to be cleaned up if we're going to recover our Republic!
We as a people are partly to blame here. Someone will have to help me remember Thomas Jefferson's warning regarding an informed electorate.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What kind of campaign would you have Trump run?

One where he listened to Kellyanne Conway and followed her advice.

One where his surrogates weren't having to defend his latest ego-driven outbursts.

Well,...Trump has gotten where he is in the campaign by being Trump.

I don't have any advice for a candidate who holds the record for most Republican votes ever in a GOP primary, who beat out 16 GOP opponents, and is currently 2% points ahead of Hillary in national polls.

It's quite an accomplishment considering that you can turn on the TV at any given time and see the media trashing him,...as they have been ever since it became evident that he was generating a following.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I'm talking about HIS interaction with the media. If he weren't constantly having to defend his comments, he could prosecute HER in the media.

lol,...defend his comment that he was against election fraud?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What kind of campaign would you have Trump run?

An intelligent one. He should have mopped the floor with Clinton, she's a terrible candidate.

Avoid saying stupid schitt for one. Why go out of your way to antagonize an entire voting block (Hispanics)? He could've been tough on immigration and border security without saying stupid shchitt like he did about "Mexicans" being murderers and rapists. How the F*** would he get Mexico to pay for a wall anyway, that doesn't even make sense. Then what did he do to repair the damage? A photo op eating a taco salad.

Prepare for the first debate for another. He admittedly didn't. Do you think it was smart to go up against a career politician like Clinton and just wing it? He should've crushed her and could have if he'd prepared.

Why did he wait a few weeks to say that all his accusers were lying? If you're gonna say that, why wait a few weeks until the damage is done and then come out with it.

As far as doing it without the RNC, a lot of that was his own doing, he thought he could do it without them.

And yes, he still has my vote but I think his campaign will go down as one of the worst ever. Rallying your base is easy but it doesn't win elections.

PS, I have zero problem with his comments on election fraud.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I've never seen a guy who could swim so far, by himself, against the current.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know he is 6 % BEHIND in most polls..... right?

Obviously I hope your two polls are correct.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kwg020
I don't know but it sure fires up his base. And, we all know there is some truth to his statement. I do wish he would throttle is done some.

kwg

If Trump's goal is to fire up the base it is working but the numbers don't add up. Trump will not elected with a fired up base unless he finds a way to add 12 points from other groups like Women, Latinos and Blacks and there is no chance that will happen. Its just like his rallies...Lots of excited voters but no one new and just not enough of them. The base is a shrinking but motivated group and the GOP needs to understand this group is flat out dying off.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

http://conservativetribune.com/most-accurate-presidential-poll/

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Trumps problem isn't the content of his message, it's his presentation.

He's not wrong.

What gets me is the thought process of half the people in this country....

Trump isn't saying anything that everyone doesn't already know ( if they care about this nation)....

But if he says it and it isn't sugar coated enough for them, so they immediately want to vote for the corrupt career criminal politicians.....then the populations of this nation truly has its head up its ass...

The way the liberal left acts, I know one thing... you play by your enemies rules... Hitlery gets the keys to the White House, we conservatives need to start acting like her liberal base acts... cause all the social unrest we can create, drown the Federal Government in social expense... and so on..

do we have to burn this nation to the ground and start all over, to counter the degradation that 40 years of liberalism has done to it...

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, if you're gonna tear down, un-fu-k and rebuild an entire process simply discussing one of the topics on your hit list is a non-issue.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well Gene, in my travels around the nation in August and September.. I saw little if any support for Hitlery, via bumperstickers, posters on front lawns, bill boards etc...

Saw a lot for Bernie Sanders.... particularly in the northeast....

saw plenty for Trump, regardless of where I went...

that was 17,000 miles on the road...

so seeing that and then hearing that Hitlery is up 6 points in the Polls....

I call BS, that they are 'fixed' and the liberal media is trying to convince the public that Trump is behind...

and if Hitlery does get the keys to the White House, yeah.. just like Obama in 2012.... the DemocRATs do have the elections rigged...they have turned this nation's politics into the same as Latin America has....

I have zero faith in the election system in this country anymore...even my state alone is a perfect example of liberal corruption...and electoral control.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Trumps problem isn't the content of his message, it's his presentation.

He's not wrong.

I can't argue with that. Best platform, worst candidate.

Yep... plus one to that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by kwg020
I don't know but it sure fires up his base. And, we all know there is some truth to his statement. I do wish he would throttle is done some.

kwg

If Trump's goal is to fire up the base it is working but the numbers don't add up. Trump will not elected with a fired up base unless he finds a way to add 12 points from other groups like Women, Latinos and Blacks and there is no chance that will happen. Its just like his rallies...Lots of excited voters but no one new and just not enough of them. The base is a shrinking but motivated group and the GOP needs to understand this group is flat out dying off.

Also true.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fuggin' communists

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys who believe these main stream polls are in for a rude awakening. They're all rigged to show HiLIARy leading or neck and neck. It's set up to discourage Trump's base. "Why bother. She's gonna win. I'm going hunting."
It don't hurt that it sugar coats and helps people swallow the very fraud we're talking about, either. grin
If any of you suckers are in the market for a bridge or some swampland let me know! grin
I think that honestly Trump has about a 35 or 40 point lead. I'm not saying it can't be stolen. A few thousand illegal votes in a few swing states, and the popular vote matters not at all. But it's pretty hard to pull off a massive fraud, especially when the good guys are watching your moves.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Happens every time,..Some Republicans start wringing their hands about how Trump talks too mean,.. blah blah blah,...and it encourages the forum communists to jump in the thread and start telling lies.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who's got the video showing how the voting machines can be hacked?

The example they had was one machine, 8 voters voted 6 no's, 2 yes's. Machine results showed 7 yes's, 1 no.

At that rate it doesn't matter who votes what if the results can be modified to suit the outcome.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My take is that it hurts him to play the rigged card.

His base is already energized. They are also increasingly viewed as irrational and somewhat frightening by the majority in America. Trump is now advocating, in essence, that after his loss this election that his base takes it as criminal theft of the election and do not honor the results. Many will indeed do so. Lacking proof of election fraud, this is about the lowest form of rabble-rousing there can be in a democracy, as well as being kinda pathetic on the face of it.

Trump is losing because he couldn't keep his mouth shut about his approach towards women, then he compounded it by flat out lying about it after others came forward. He DOES know those women. Coupled with his generally poor performance in the debates- a format that is really unkind to him- but that's not an excuse for revealing appalling shallowness on the issues (Mosul... oy... gibberish) and an easily-fatigued and rattled temperament. The guy can't speak for TWO MINUTES on an issue. He can't go 45 minutes before he tires and loses focus. This was all on display in the debates. He lost a LOT of potential voters there, people willing to give him and his positions a fair listen. He couldn't do it. Not mentally and temperamentally equipped.

If Trump had OWNED the woman stuff, and made half a [bleep] effort to prepare for those debates, he'd be right there. It'd be anybody's election. He didn't, and he isn't, and it isn't.

The question now is can the Republicans hang onto the Senate and a solid majority in the House to counter Clinton. I sure hope they can.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^^

GFY, Obama voting POS!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
625 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.