Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by curdog4570
What kind of campaign would you have Trump run?

One where he listened to Kellyanne Conway and followed her advice.

One where his surrogates weren't having to defend his latest ego-driven outbursts.

No choice but to question the intelligence of the defeatists that blame Trump for bein put under a microscope by the mainstream propaganda machine.

If DT had a "perfect" debate, but split an infinitive, or ended a sentence with a preposition, that's all we'd hear about til the next nitpicking BS line they could conspire on.

And if you haven't figured that out by now, you are definitely restricted to the shallow end of the pool.

The gene pool.

As we saw in the last debate:

DT kicks ass.

Carefully designed question snuck into the debate, voter fraud.

Not asked of ILLary, of course.

Script continues with MSPM harpin on the *one* thing, voter fraud, so they don't havta talk about wikileaks, how ILLary sucked during the debate, how ILLary's losin in the polls, etc.

If you haven't the capacity to recognize a scripted, coordinated propaganda campaign by the MSPM (that ILLary's ahead in the polls is the largest and longest BS narrative yet), your capacity to vote intelligently is too questionable to be trusted.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The womanizing thing is largely (biggley?), if not completely, horsechit.

The guy is just a yankee clown shoe. He invites ridicule.

He also has my vote. I'd love to see President Clown Shoe!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The womanizing thing is largely (biggley?), if not completely, horsechit.

The guy is just a yankee clown shoe. He invites ridicule.

He also has my vote. I'd love to see President Clown Shoe!

Easy to see why DT's been accused of bein insensitive to pussies.

Can't swing a stick on the fire without smackin' ten of em.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff O sure lives in the right place libtard OR

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It just takes the focus off Hillary and Wikileaks.

There is no focus on wikileaks. The media won't cover it.

There was plenty of coverage of Wikileaks on the Sunday talk shows. The problem is that there's no independent verification of the leaked emails along with some personally involved claiming some of the details have been changed. Besides that, everyone already knows Hillary is crooked and many are still going to vote for her.

If Trump pulled off a surprise win, then yes, his talk about a rigged election would hurt him as he would then be accused of being the one doing the rigging.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MacLorry

If Trump pulled off a surprise win, then yes, his talk about a rigged election would hurt him as he would then be accused of being the one doing the rigging.

The surprise will be if he loses. It will also mean that the election was stolen.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If Trump wins expect riots nationwide, buildings burning, overturned cars, the whole enchilada.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by boatammo
Jeff O sure lives in the right place libtard OR

Be that as it may, I delivered (4) Dem-leaning centrists to the point in time of the debates primed to give Trump a fair listen. That took some WORK. For my efforts I got a POTUS candidate, a month away from the election, that couldn't even be bothered to prepare.

Him going full-retard on his self described sexual assaults on women in the early part of that scandal, when it could've still been managed with a little humility and honesty, sealed it for the GenPop.

His lack of, ironically, mental stamina under pressure sealed it for me personally. The guy can't get past the 30 minute mark under duress without reverting to bluster and "cult of personality" promises. "I'm going to make it SO AWESOME...." ....just spare me. That guy in control of the nukes, and military in general, in a situation room in a real crises that lasts longer than an hour or two? Seriously dangerous.

Clinton is worse in many ways, better in some. Don't like her one bit. Johnson it is.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The surprise will be if he loses. It will also mean that the election was stolen.

No, Bristoe, it will not.

Don't go full-retard on this one guys. C'mon. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think this whole thing is going to hurt trump bigly. but i admire him for standing his ground. i think theres a whole bunch of people who will not being doing business with him.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

No, Bristoe, it will not.

Don't go full-retard on this one guys. C'mon. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

You're a chitlib masquerading as a libertarian.

Harry Brown is dead.
Ron Paul has retired.
Rand is a cuck.
Johnson is an attention whore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nothing will ever be Mr.Trumps fault. Ever.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Commies have made their appearance in the thread,...now here comes the perpetually butthurt Ted Cruz faction.

Get over it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

They managed to somehow pressure and coerce Trump into formally retracting his birther issue statements.

Now they are hoping to pull off the same with his election fraud statements, but he's sticking by his statement this time, and I don't believe it will hurt him.

Too many people either know, or at the very least, strongly suspect election fraud in one form or another goes on at all levels of government. Truth be known, it probably happens more often and on a much larger scale than we'd ever imagine, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Commies have made their appearance in the thread,...now here comes the perpetually butthurt Ted Cruz faction.

Get over it.

Narcissists are narcissists. The flavor doesn't matter. Get over it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are also increasingly viewed as irrational and somewhat frightening by the majority in America.

Since you lean left you believe all the pablum presented by the Left Media. How do you explain the lack of attendees at Clinton rallies and the huge crowds at Trump rallies if the narrative is true?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman
They are also increasingly viewed as irrational and somewhat frightening by the majority in America.

Since you lean left you believe all the pablum presented by the Left Media. How do you explain the lack of attendees at Clinton rallies and the huge crowds at Trump rallies if the narrative is true?

It's kinda like King Kong vs. The Grateful Dead.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
no

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This is the Dumbest post youve ever made, most polls have him between 6-12 behind.

No horse has ever comeback from this far out withonly 2 weeks to go !

and Talk of a rigged election hurt Trump, he is a delusional whining conman.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ringman

Trump had the new look at me factor, not hard to understand....right.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,482 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,676
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.