Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now that pistol has a story.

Congrats on the recovery, Ivan.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beauty. It even got bloodied.

Congrats.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Happy ending!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We should start a "Borrow my gun, and shoot your drug dealer" program.

I'd think we'd get some killer (pardon the pun) stories for the Fire...

[Linked Image]

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Now that pistol has a story.

Congrats on the recovery, Ivan.

Travis

Yo, Travis! I gotta give most of the credit to friend Todd and the rest to the rest of the PD. They did make me pretty happy!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
OUTstanding news!!

I wonder if Todd's a bit nonplussed about the "cleanest gunshot wound.... no damage...." bit?

What's he usin' - ball ammo??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
OUTstanding news!!

I wonder if Todd's a bit nonplussed about the "cleanest gunshot wound.... no damage...." bit?

What's he usin' - ball ammo??

As well as I remember, that may have been the case and add in that the dirt bag really didn't know he had been shot until he discovered some blood on his leg.

Ball ammo is right. Federal FMJ in either a steel or aluminum case. He still had three rounds in the pistol when Todd relieved him of it.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'm glad you got your gun back. I had a few stolen last year and the pa state police been holding them. I wish I would get em back already. They had the trial already for the perp. What really bothers me is the police won't return my calls.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Even though I knew where my gun was, I never tried to get it back. I figured they would let me know when they were ready and that I couldn't do anything to hurry them up.

Hope you get them back soon.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I Had an ex-wife "steal" a Ruger .22 pistol from me years ago, in the middle of our divorce. After years of my urgings, my son got it back for me for Christmas last year!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good for you!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Congradulations on getting your gun back! I had one stolen fron my home along with a JW-15 .22cal rifle, computer ,wifes gold jewelry.I told this story on another forum a few years ago, but I'll tell it again cause it'a pretty rare set of circumstances that all came together. The gun I got back was a Colt GoldCup National Match Commander Model, in stainless steel, with Custom Edition stamped on the left side of the frame, kinda rare. 10 yrs. pass and I get a call from the Volusia County Sheriffs Dept. The same deputy that came out on the call was in the Orlando PD evidence room and spotted my gun! He calls me, I have the same phone number, still at the same house, he is still with the same police department He says to call my insurance company and tell them the police have recovered my gun, and he would bring the gun to a substation in Volusia Co. so I could come there to pick up the gun! Well originally the insurance co. replaced my NM Commander Gold Cup with a National Match Gold Cup government model, because Colt wasn't making Commander models. Insurance company says it's been so long, just keep the NM gov. modedl! For 10 yrears I kept the box and paper work for a gun that was gone, just could not toss them cause it was a rare gun. So now I have my gun back complete with the original box/paperwork, and my son has a Government GoldCup National Match! Sorry for the book sized reply but I still can not believe I got my gun back...............buntingmiester

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like you got your gun back in spades!

Good for you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Funny,

According to a bunch of guys both here and elsewhere on the internet, the .45 is so powerful it only takes a single hit to put a bad guy down, and any limbs hit with it are likely toast.

That is the standard argument about why an 8 shot 1911 is so much better than a 9mm with a 15-17 round magazine.

classic!

That gun wasn't a 1911. It would have been different if it had been a 1911. Colts are the best. If you get shot with a gun that had MIM parts, you have a much better chance of survival.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

619 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 76 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,311
Posts18,449,194
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.