Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RWE
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas.

Incorrect.

The media is reporting Trump is ahead by 3 points.

The truth may or may not be reflected accurately.

the tone at this place sure has changed over the last week.

Nut up or Clinton.

Since when does media lie?

http://time.com/3879744/dewey-defeats-truman-the-story-behind-a-classic-political-photo/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
These polls are all over the place. Rassmusen has Trump +3 and ABC has Clinton +12. Sheesh.

ABC also polled 9 percent more Dems according to their methodology.

Sigh...

If the poll is legit, that matters not one little bit.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I do not agree with the anti-Trump sentiments, as far as Texas goes. Small sample, of course, but the lady who runs the likker store I trade at asked me the other day if I was voting for Hillary. Said she was asking all customers, so far only one women said she was for Hillary, no men. The one woman was evidently a hard core liberal, got very upset at the possibility not everyone likes Hillary. Only person I know who might vote for her (MIGHT, because I won't ask him) is a hard-core idiot union member I know.

Mike

I talked to a man this morning who is a registered Republican, although he is without a doubt a RINO. He said he thought Hillary would be a better choice than Trump, and went on to say that he wouldn't want his daughter working for Trump. My answer to that was that I'd rather my daughter have Trump's d--k, than Hillary's tongue. The man almost passed out.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I talked to a man this morning who is a registered Republican, although he is without a doubt a RINO. He said he thought Hillary would be a better choice than Trump, and went on to say that he wouldn't want his daughter working for Trump. My answer to that was that I'd rather my daughter have Trump's d--k, than Hillary's tongue. The man almost passed out.

Well....You are one sick %4@#

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey...as long as people in Ohio and Washington like him.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benchman
My thoughts about ALL the polls, is that they are skewed toward Clinton. The media is wagging the dog big time. Why is it you feel Trump cannot win? That is precisely the feeling that the media is trying to create.

Nope I suspect that voters can see who the real Trump is and they dont like it, Woman especially.

and most are starting to realize that he was always a Democrat, hell for years he supported Hillary's senate re election, big Democrat donor.

He's a Democrat thru and thru and lied and convinced a bunch of losers that he was their man......

So eat that Drumpk schlong you wanted it Benchman

Last edited by RGinther; 10/24/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Its about time, get after the candidate you have to vote for or FOAD

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Correct. It's all over but the counting now.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas. Now, I'm not in Texas, and certainly don't know the political atmosphere down there. But, here's my thoughts.....polls are wrong, good possibility.....election is rigged, could be.....illegals are voting for Hillary, very good chance......Texans are becoming more liberal, I wouldn't want to believe that. Personally, I believe the polls are wrong, and that they are being skewed in order to make people believe that Trump has no chance of winning, in order to help Hillary. I do believe that Trump has very little chance to win, but I also do not believe that Hillary Clinton is as popular as we are being led to believe. Your thoughts on Texas?

Trump consistently did 4-5 points better in the primaries than the polls suggested.

The IBD poll--which has been signifiantly more accurate the last few presidential cycles--has Trump at a tie +/- 2 points nationally the for the last couple polls.

Of course what really counts is the Electoral College state by state. Most of the polls have Trump close one way or the other in the "battleground" states.

If Trump can keep his act together, and continue to pound at his "Contract Withh The Voter" thing, I'm thinking he will gather some more support.

I bet he beats Hillary by quite a bit in Texas.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He should be 10-15 point up in Texas, the question is why isnt he ??

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther
My thoughts about ALL the polls, is that they are skewed toward Clinton. The media is wagging the dog big time. Why is it you feel Trump cannot win? That is precisely the feeling that the media is trying to create.

Nope I suspect that voters can see who the real Trump is and they dont like it, Woman especially.

and most are starting to realize that he was always a Democrat, hell for years he supported Hillary's senate re election, big Democrat donor.

He's a Democrat thru and thru and lied and convinced a bunch of losers that he was their man......

Listen, you horses azz. I would like you to say that face to face. It would not seem as clever to you then.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Texas and the nation a lot of bitchers and moaners who have not voted in past elections are registering and coming out to vote for Trump! This is what the LameStream polls are not taking into consideration...BTW these are mostly White males and females.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yuuge voter turnout spells a Trump Victory!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Well....You are one sick %4@#

Oh oh, guess I offended the homosexual community.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
To even think a Dem could win in Texas is.......

Lots of intelligence here eh? Smarter than a lot of folks....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

Donald Trump is their Davy Crockett.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Listen, you horses azz. I would like you to say that face to face. It would not seem as clever to you then.

Benchman I strongly suspect Id sit you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was maggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only dead bodies and maggots left ....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The ultra-religious(who make up a lot of the republicans in TX) don't like Trump and are upset Cruz isn't the candidate.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
True I think the adultering by Donald and his sexual assaults and language against woman have hurt him badly in what is a pretty religious state.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (338reddog, 2500HD, 3333vl, 808outdoors, 4th_point, 12 invisible), 1,260 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,123
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.