Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas. Now, I'm not in Texas, and certainly don't know the political atmosphere down there. But, here's my thoughts.....polls are wrong, good possibility.....election is rigged, could be.....illegals are voting for Hillary, very good chance......Texans are becoming more liberal, I wouldn't want to believe that. Personally, I believe the polls are wrong, and that they are being skewed in order to make people believe that Trump has no chance of winning, in order to help Hillary. I do believe that Trump has very little chance to win, but I also do not believe that Hillary Clinton is as popular as we are being led to believe. Your thoughts on Texas?

Texas is full of voting illegals.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think you have to worry about Texas...or Oklahoma. Of course, I could be wrong, because it has been made painfully clear that only the "swing" states matter.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I don't think you have to worry about Texas...or Oklahoma. Of course, I could be wrong, because it has been made painfully clear that only the "swing" states matter.

I agree with this 100%

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by benchman
My thoughts about ALL the polls, is that they are skewed toward Clinton. The media is wagging the dog big time. Why is it you feel Trump cannot win? That is precisely the feeling that the media is trying to create.

Nope I suspect that voters can see who the real Trump is and they dont like it, Woman especially.

and most are starting to realize that he was always a Democrat, hell for years he supported Hillary's senate re election, big Democrat donor.

He's a Democrat thru and thru and lied and convinced a bunch of losers that he was their man......

So eat that Drumpk schlong you wanted it Benchman
Listen, you horses azz. I would like you to say that face to face. It would not seem as clever to you then.

Benchman I strongly suspect Id sit you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was maggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only dead bodies and maggots left ....
I highly doubt that . Your athletic prowess is in your past. Mine is not.

Last edited by benchman; 10/24/16.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Was in Wichita Falls this AM and they had early voting at the local Home Depot the line started out the front door ran to the back of the store down two aisles then back to the front where the polls were. Lotsa white folks...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570
He should be 10-15 point up in Texas, the question is why isnt he ??

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

Donald Trump is their Davy Crockett.

What's Ted Cruz?

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I remember during the 2014 Texas Governors race all the polls were indicating Democrat, Wendy Davis was trailing Republican Greg Abbott by a few percentage points and closing. All the babble was that she stood a very good chance of defeating Abbott. Guess what? Abbott effing crushed her!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by curdog4570
He should be 10-15 point up in Texas, the question is why isnt he ??

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

What's Ted Cruz?

Just a good employee.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Eye Sea. smile

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
True I think the adultering by Donald and his sexual assaults and language against woman have hurt him badly in what is a pretty religious state.

But it didnt affect the libturds supporting the clintons--did it!
Ha. Thought not.

You pos libs would support a fuggin commie, dont you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/24/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
No Texans are not becoming more liberal. Unrestrained immigration both legal and illegal is changing Texas and our nation. Stating in the 80's with amnesty, these folks and their many children are now voting. Hasbeen

And now you understand what us native Californians had to deal with.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You know, I think I'm going to actually enjoy seeing you piss and moan for the next 4-8 years about all of this.

Carry on!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

You know, I think I'm going to actually enjoy seeing you piss and moan for the next 4-8 years about all of this.

Carry on!

Oh hell...by then I'll be dead and you'll be able to grow a beard. Enjoy knowing everything while you still do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Benchman I strongly suspect Id sit you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was maggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only dead bodies and maggots left ....

I got news for ya..........You're still a maggot and you will always be a maggot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I seriously doubt his nickname was maggot (although he is) most likely RGimpy didn't hear the "F" sound. No doubt that they were calling him f.aggot

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Benchman I strongly suspect Id lick you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was f aggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only gay boys and f aggots left ....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump supporters are NOT answering the telephone to do skewed polls and they are not posting signs because they don't want to be victims at the hands of Hillary voters. The only poll that will count is the one in November. If it isn't stolen, I think Mr. Trump will have won.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are two Trump signs up on lawns on our street and none for Hillary.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Jesse Ventura Effect.

Finally, do not discount the electorate’s ability to be mischievous or underestimate how many millions fancy themselves as closet anarchists once they draw the curtain and are all alone in the voting booth. It’s one of the few places left in society where there are no security cameras, no listening devices, no spouses, no kids, no boss, no cops, there’s not even a friggin’ time limit. You can take as long as you need in there and no one can make you do anything. You can push the button and vote a straight party line, or you can write in Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. There are no rules. And because of that, and the anger that so many have toward a broken political system, millions are going to vote for Trump not because they agree with him, not because they like his bigotry or ego, but just because they can.

Just because it will upset the apple cart and make mommy and daddy mad. And in the same way like when you’re standing on the edge of Niagara Falls and your mind wonders for a moment what would that feel like to go over that thing, a lot of people are going to love being in the position of puppetmaster and plunking down for Trump just to see what that might look like. Remember back in the ‘90s when the people of Minnesota elected a professional wrestler as their governor? They didn’t do this because they’re stupid or thought that Jesse Ventura was some sort of statesman or political intellectual. They did so just because they could. Minnesota is one of the smartest states in the country. It is also filled with people who have a dark sense of humor — and voting for Ventura was their version of a good practical joke on a sick political system. This is going to happen again with Trump.

Now I'm not at all claiming that this will be the majority of Trump voters, but it will be a portion of them. How large a portion? Who knows? but I think it's large enough to scew all the polls.

[Linked Image]
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
True I think the adultering by Donald and his sexual assaults and language against woman have hurt him badly in what is a pretty religious state.

If Trump was running as a Democrat, that would be considered a badge of honor. It certainly didn't do anything to hurt Bill Clinton, did it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 21 invisible), 2,028 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,371
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.