-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
But I hate even more to see crooked Katy McGinty win the senate seat.
Pennsylvania already has one democratic senator who ain't worth the powder it'd take to blow him to hell.
But to be honest, Toomey is only slightly better. He was among the first to go along with no fly/no buy after the Orlando shooting. IIRC, I believe the NRA gives him a "C" rating.
He has steadfastly refused to endorse Donald, in spite of the fact that Trump signs litter almost every private yard in PA! He was even noncommittal at tonight's debate when asked if he would vote for Trump.
This guy, along with the Bush clan, is one of the reasons Obama has had no opposition for 7 years, and why American sovereignty is circling the drain.
If someone can give me a good reason, other than Ross Perot, I'll pull the lever, but I'll be pissed doing it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Man up for the 2nd A. It could be worse.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Having grown up and spent my first 35 years in PA I was amazed by Toomey's voting record and that he is considered a republican. Things have really changed the past 25 years since I left.

Ted
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Got the same problem here in Illinois. RhinoDumbazz mark kirk cause the other senator is dhik Durbin.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Reading a couple of his anti-gun speeches he deserves a D- at best! He is one of the "safe" gun control weasels that try to back door anti-gun legislation by pretending he is for gun safety..

Last edited by old_willys; 10/24/16.

Ted
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
better than arlen spinkter.
but not by much..

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I know what you mean, but if Trump can pull this off he's going to need a Republican US Senate to get his SCOTUS picks through. I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Toomey.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I see there's an Edward Clifford running against Toomey? What is his story?

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
One of the main reasons he won the senate seat is the A rating he carried over from the US House of Representatives. Typical politician, change his positions because he thinks it will garner more votes come Election Day. Sad thing about the whole situation is the incumbent has the full backing of the estlablishment which makes a challenge nearly impossible and the other option is worse. We need a viable third party, bad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
One of the main reasons he won the senate seat is the A rating he carried over from the US House of Representatives. Typical politician, change his positions because he thinks it will garner more votes come Election Day. Sad thing about the whole situation is the incumbent has the full backing of the estlablishment which makes a challenge nearly impossible and the other option is worse. We need a viable third party, bad.

I don't think the answer is third party. We just need to take our party back from the RINO's. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
McGinty makes my skin cringe......can't stand her!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by Pat85

I don't think the answer is third party. We just need to take our party back from the RINO's. Hasbeen

A third option might be an insentive for the other party to run a candidate Americans won't have to hold their nose to vote for.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I hated voting for Rubio yesterday, too, but there was no alternative.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Toomey is a bitter choice. Corrupt RINO. Hard to say he is better than a dem. I will hold my nose and vote.

Hopefully these types of choices will change in the future.

Go Trump with term limits, and an open season on RINOs.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hold your nose and vote for Toomey; McGinty is simply part of the Philadelphia democratic machine, nothing more. She tried desperately to stonewall the natural gas industry when she was Ed Rendell's sec'y of DEP. She is a poisonous snake, Toomey simply a snake.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
McGinty is evil. If she wins, she's a mini me Hitlery. Man up and vote for Toomey.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 55 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,912
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.