Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Considering that Trump supporter were less educated n on lower incomes it cabe assumed the biggest users of welfare are actually the Trumpkins

Stick that in ya pie n smoke it Rock chuck

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep you just keep on ASSuming

Suits you to a tee

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RGinther
Considering that Trump supporter were less educated n on lower incomes it cabe assumed the biggest users of welfare are actually the Trumpkins

Reading the above, one would ASSume that you are in the category you are demonizing.
what a f uggin idiot

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

Reading the above, one would ASSume that you are in the category you are demonizing.
what a f uggin idiot
Cripes, that's barely coherent.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Ginther are you gonna read all the 'Crow Pie' responses to your inane posts if'n she doesn't screech Stronger Together on Wed. morning?

Or will you just vanish from the board?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck

This "early voting" BS has gotta GO.. Only 3 types should be able to obtain an absentee ballot: those under the knife in a hospital, those who will be out of the country on that Tuesday, and those serving in the military..

EVERYBODY else better show up only on election day and vote - PERIOD.

Yes, FL has already had 70% of it's votes already cast...........something badly wrong with that picture.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
[quote=Redneck]

This "early voting" BS has gotta GO.. Only 3 types should be able to obtain an absentee ballot: those under the knife in a hospital, those who will be out of the country on that Tuesday, and those serving in the military..

Voter suppression
Voter suppression
Voter suppression
That's all you'll here. We don't have it in Virginia, but that's still all you will hear. crazy

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
LMFAO you understood what I was sayin !!

430am start to the day,less than 4 hrs sleep, rush to get to theatres for 13 ops, couldnt give two f.u.cks for spell check

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Republicans tend to vote later. After they get off work.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

430am start to the day,less than 4 hrs sleep, rush to get to theatres for 13 ops, couldnt give two f.u.cks for spell check

What you going to do to earn cash after they stop paying you to reply/post to these forums??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S

What you going to do to earn cash after they stop paying you to reply/post to these forums??

Someone has to clean toilet stalls in a Gay Bar

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 79S

yeah, but the thought of him doing that with his tongue, and enjoying it, is pretty disgusting...

but its not easy being RGint-her...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 79S

yeah, but the thought of him doing that with his tongue, and enjoying it, is pretty disgusting...

but its not easy being RGint-her...

Yeah Rgint-her is a do nothing chicken fugger for sure

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S

"Head Shop" Owner, Located at a Gay Bar's Men's room....

Campfire Troll was just a seasonal side job...

His main gig is going out "Jobs" at his Head Shop...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well this was always going to be the tightest of states and without Florida Trumps has zero chance.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/florida-early-voting-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-230788

without Florida we are fu*ked

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well it looks like the Democrats have extended their lead even further,up by 88,000

Trump should have never been the candidate and his supporter should take the bulk of the blame

http://www.politico.com/states/flor...s-to-south-florida-sunday-blowout-107167

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,149 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,238
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.