-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am sure the release of Chlorine gas was part of the muslim terrorist plan.
EVERY muslim immigrant in America, is a security risk.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe the students should have the American flag removed from university grounds.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Maybe the students should have the American flag removed from university grounds.

They just haven't thought of that yet. whistle

They will.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by 4ager
Look; I LOATHE the media, but the "active shooter" alert came from tOSU.

Most likely because "active shooter" is a quick identifier of the type of problem. Or no #hashtag for importedassassinwithcarandknife.

Tango / auto / blade has one more letter,....race, color, creed, aside,....ALL of the a holes pullin' this kinda' chit are TANGOS in my book.
It may not occur to one at first glance, but if this was a diversion, there are other parts of that town that would have probably been completely on there own.
A big Military bomb disposal truck, for a (dead) teenager with a knife ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by 4ager
Look; I LOATHE the media, but the "active shooter" alert came from tOSU.

Most likely because "active shooter" is a quick identifier of the type of problem. Or no #hashtag for importedassassinwithcarandknife.

Tango / auto / blade has one more letter,....race, color, creed, aside,....ALL of the a holes pullin' this kinda' chit are TANGOS in my book.
It may not occur to one at first glance, but if this was a diversion, there are other parts of that town that would have probably been completely on there own.
A big Military bomb disposal truck, for a (dead) teenager with a knife ?

GTC

Fortunately, damned few (if any) of the tangos we have currently had to deal with stateside are anywhere near that strategic or tactical in planning or execution. Not that you're wrong (you ain't), but that level of threat ain't manifest here...yet.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Sooooooo, why did the media feel fine with reporting an " Active Shooter"?

They don't care if what they report is true as long as they are the first to report something.

The public is just as bad because they will pass it on as if it's real.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RWE

Edit 23: OSU police officer ended incident in less than 1 minute. Only 1 suspect

Well, that's kinda boring for news.

Coupled with the machete angle, this hits page 5, Section B by Wednesday.

With all the BS reporting, and "Active Shooter" streaming the headline alerts for hours, why didn't even ONE news outlet let this tidbit out?

More than one outlet reported it, but none of them post here.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE

Edit 23: OSU police officer ended incident in less than 1 minute. Only 1 suspect

Well, that's kinda boring for news.

Coupled with the machete angle, this hits page 5, Section B by Wednesday.

With all the BS reporting, and "Active Shooter" streaming the headline alerts for hours, why didn't even ONE news outlet let this tidbit out?

More than one outlet reported it, but none of them post here.

Hours later, posting hindsight, the douche appears - as if on cue.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fast-acting Ohio State officer praised for killing attacker

By ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS
Associated Press
November 28, 2016 7:23

[Linked Image]
Ohio State University Police officer Alan Horujko

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Officials on Monday praised an Ohio State University police officer who shot and killed a man a minute after he drove his car into a crowd and then stabbed multiple people.

Officer Alan Horujko, who started on the university police force in January 2015, was responding to reports of a nearby gas leak when the car jumped a curb on campus at 9:52 a.m.

Horujko ordered the attacker, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, to drop the knife and then shot him when he didn't obey the command, university president Michael Drake said.

"The officer encountered the individual by 9:53 — the subject was neutralized by 9:53," Drake said, underscoring how quickly events unfolded.

Horujko is owed a debt of gratitude, said Monica Moll, director of Ohio State's Department of Public Safety.

"He did a fabulous job today," she said.

University police Chief Craig Stone said it was fortunate the officer had gone to investigate the gas leak, which helped position him to respond to the attack so quickly.

Eleven people were hurt in the attack. Police said they were investigating whether it was terrorism.

Artan was born in Somalia and was a legal permanent U.S. resident, according to a U.S. official who wasn't authorized to discuss the case and spoke on the condition of anonymity. The FBI joined the investigation.

Mayor Andrew Ginther called Horujko an "outstanding young law enforcement officer."

"There has never been a more dangerous or complicated and challenging time to be a police officer, and we had a dynamic well-trained professional today save the lives of many of our residents and students," said Ginther, a Democrat.

Horujko, 28, wasn't available for comment Monday. He appears to be an avid runner, with several half-marathons under his belt, according to online race results.

Gov. John Kasich praised the speed with which Horujko and other officers acted.

Kasich, a Republican, described the response as "an unbelievable, amazing and outstanding and heroic performance on the part of our first responders."

The university police department is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. It has officers on the main campus in Columbus and on regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark and Wooster.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Suspect that was killed was a Somali Muslim.

What a friggin surprise. Probably not in his right mind after the Trump victory- in other words, it's whitey's fault somehow.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Didn't ISIS recently send out a post about how domestic homegrown terrorists should start using "cars in crowds" to create mayhem???

I think I read about it approximately a month ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

if they did that and i was LEO there they would get no protection from me. i fought for the flag and won't for those that hate it.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Exhibit "A" for Trump's plan.

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
This one rests full on the HNIC's shoulders.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News the suspect's name is 18-year-old Abdul Artan, a student at the university. He was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident of the United States, officials said.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Now they are playing up the letter about him being AFRAID to pray in public etc.

So obviously it's NOT his fault.

I'm afraid to walk through Harlem, so I guess it's ok if I drive through a crowd there and kill 50 blacks?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Now they are playing up the letter about him being AFRAID to pray in public etc.

So obviously it's NOT his fault.

I'm afraid to walk through Harlem, so I guess it's ok if I drive through a crowd there and kill 50 blacks?

We all knew they would spin it...

They just needed some time to come up with the narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And here comes CNN saying that a motive is being looked for:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/us/ohio-state-university-attack/index.html

I suspect most people already have a clue.

Retired cat herder.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Essentially the guy was upset we don't have Sharia law, so he plowed and hacked infidels?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Either that or he's pissed that Trump won.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They just haven't thought of that yet. whistle

They will.

They have already thought of it.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/massachusetts-college-removes-american-flag-from-campus/8351880

Massachusetts college removes American flag from campus

American flag removed at Hampshire College
Updated: 6:52 PM EST Nov 22, 2016

WCVB
AMHERST, Mass. —

A Massachusetts college is removing the American flag from its campus.

Days after the election, someone burned the American flag at Hampshire College in Amherst.

The school then put up a new flag and lowered it to half-staff, in solidarity with those fearing a Donald Trump presidency.

That sparked backlash from those who see the flag as a symbol for all that is great about America.

School leaders have decided to remove it entirely.

"If we could remove the conflict over the symbol and get to the real issues underneath, there would be a chance for real learning," Jonathan Lash, president of Hampshire College said.

The reaction on campus to the decision to remove the flag has been mixed.

"It's been used as a symbol to ostracize people, but I also stand with people," a student said. "As the son of a veteran (I) recognize the value of the flag as a symbol for the country and what it can stand for."

"If our president is Donald Trump, I don't think any school, especially this school, should really support his ideas by raising the flag," a student said.

The school may eventually fly the American flag once again, but in the meantime, the focus on deep and meaningful conversations over what the red, white and blue really stands for.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.