Print Thread
Hop To
#11620439 11/29/16
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
well if I was going to post there, but I don't..... I'd have to say hunters are not to blame, if anyone in the formula is, it would be poor management that would continue to allow hunters to shoot animals.

Although there is so much out there about perfect herd numbers so many differing thoughts of more is better or that less is best due to the worst case scenarios and all in between, its hard to point an educated figure.

I"ll say this IMHO, regulated hunting isn't going to extinct a herd and so, while it'll effect it, it won't extinct it and I think that should be clear, as long as the regulating agencies are not totally blind or bribed.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somehow I don't think the article is going to suddenly make anyone a rabid anti hunter. If they were anti hunting before reading they article, they'd just say uh huh, if they were favorable to hunting they'd think well sure if you kill animals that contributes to a declining heard.

Sounds like a thread by someone who's just looking to be butt hurt about something. And the usual idiots adding their two cents.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well mark Richards is very anti non resident hunter and stid is right up their with him.. mark Richards has something up his sleeve more than likely some type of anti resident stuff..

Last edited by 79S; 11/29/16.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Well mark Richards is very anti resident hunter and stid is right up their with him.. mark Richards has something up his sleeve more than likely some type of anti resident stuff..

They always seem more pro resident to me than anti...

IC B2

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
Originally Posted by 79S
Well mark Richards is very anti resident hunter and stid is right up their with him.. mark Richards has something up his sleeve more than likely some type of anti resident stuff..

They always seem more pro resident to me than anti...

Meant anti resident ah [bleep] you knew what I meant 😁 I fixed it...

Last edited by 79S; 11/29/16.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Somehow I don't think the article is going to suddenly make anyone a rabid anti hunter. If they were anti hunting before reading they article, they'd just say uh huh, if they were favorable to hunting they'd think well sure if you kill animals that contributes to a declining heard.

Sounds like a thread by someone who's just looking to be butt hurt about something. And the usual idiots adding their two cents.

You are right, IMHO, but its not the ones that are already pro or anti, its the neutral folks you always want to consider....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

You are right, IMHO, but its not the ones that are already pro or anti, its the neutral folks you always want to consider....

Exactly people read that and supposed expert representing Alaskan hunters says hunting has an effect in the herd people will think oh these hunters are the reason the the caribou are in decline..

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I remember reading that hunting is responsible for only about 10% of all mortality in a population.

Predation, habitat loss, disease, etc. account for much more.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
636 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.