-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dallas has only played two teams with top ten defenses so results are not totally conclusive. There could be something with the Dallas defense that hasn't been exposed yet. Common sense would say that the Vikings worst offense in the league is unlikely to exploit it but realize they hung 30 on the leagues best defense, Arizona. Go figure.

I watched a now 26th ranked Tampa Bay defense look like doomsday and absolutely destroy the Seahawks last week. Anyone else revel in that?

I am not sure who the Vikings have played that might have any sort of offense like Dallas. Maybe the Redskins -who beat them. Crazy year.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
As bad as the division is I wouldn't count the packers out of the playoffs yet.

I would

Camp is where you make it.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'm disappointed with both the Vikings and the fudge packers... I do like Rogers when he is clicking.

I will go COWBOYS by 7, just because I think their offense is more in tune with QB

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by las

I will go COWBOYS by 7, just because I think their offense is more in tune with QB

That has a lot to do with their offensive line giving the QB time to run the offense. The Vikings O-line is made up of backups right now (except Boone I guess) and they can't hold a block in pass protection or run block to save their lives.

The word is they are going to try more explosive plays this week (meaning deep balls) but without an o-line to block, they will still have no time to let the routes develop.

Coach Zimmer will not be at the game due to emergency eye surgery due to a detached retina so the special teams coord. is going to fill in.

Zim calls all the plays on D so that may look different too.

The ONLY way MN wins this one is by defensive and special teams scoring and the punt returner is out too...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Don't like either, but cowboys by 17.

NRA Patron
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Queens by 3.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by las

That has a lot to do with their offensive line giving the QB time to run the offense. The Vikings O-line is made up of backups right now (except Boone I guess) and they can't hold a block in pass protection or run block to save their lives.

The word is they are going to try more explosive plays this week (meaning deep balls) but without an o-line to block, they will still have no time to let the routes develop.

Coach Zimmer will not be at the game due to emergency eye surgery due to a detached retina so the special teams coord. is going to fill in.

Zim calls all the plays on D so that may look different too.

The ONLY way MN wins this one is by defensive and special teams scoring and the punt returner is out too...

This one could get ugly early.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm not gonna jinx them like OkOk did... wink

Dynasty Baby! Book it! grin

Queens DF ought to be a good test for the Boys. I predict Bradford throws at least two INT's and the Cowboys win by 14.

Almost forgot.... HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! grin

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Queens by 3.
Dave

Jay Cutler is still................... GAY!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So NBC finds it newsworthy to tell us that the Vikings coach, a former Naval Aviator, was suspend for two games (a few years back) for making a "homo-phobic remark?"

What happened, did he call one of his players a F A G?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
So NBC finds it newsworthy to tell us that the Vikings coach, a former Naval Aviator, was suspend for two games (a few years back) for making a "homo-phobic remark?"

Actually, yes.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
, was suspend for two games (a few years back) for making a "homo-phobic remark?"

some words just simply slipped out when he found out he was headed to Minnesota,

fairly typical reaction.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth
, was suspend for two games (a few years back) for making a "homo-phobic remark?"

some words just simply slipped out when he found out he was headed to Minnesota,

fairly typical reaction.

LMAO.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

fairly typical reaction.

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

fairly typical reaction.

grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought all the GAY NFL players were in Chitcago wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dallas forced to punt. Queens ball on the 10 yard line.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Go Cowboys!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Lucky break for the Cowboys.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dang it. Elliot fumbled. Looks like Dallas lucked out and got the ball back. Lots of boos from the queens fans. Dallas lucked out!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,547
Posts18,453,523
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.