Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Touche' smile

PS: Math is hard. Eight square miles and fence or not, it still ain't ethical..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
jorge, why do you insist on crapping in 201k's thread?

PS - LAST POST WAS A JOKE.

News Flash - I don't care what you do or how you hunt. No judgement on this end.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Touche' smile

PS: Math is hard. Eight square miles and fence or not, it still ain't ethical..

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Touche' is French for "you got me" (as in a joke). I just respond every time statements are at variance with the facts.

PS: IDGAF means Idontgiveafuck, meaning, I don't care you don't care...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Your repeated postings make it appear do you care what the others think.

Let this thread die, like it should have long ago.

Touche' is French for "you got me" (as in a joke). I just respond every time statements are at variance with the facts.

PS: IDGAF means Idontgiveafuck, meaning, I don't care you don't care...

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do you post backwards from everyone else?

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
JorgeI

I am glad you had a successful hunt and a good time. That is what it is all about. And I have read this whole thread..

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This thread should be renamed- "The Illusion of Hunting - Safari Clowns visit canned elk hunting pen and argue/reflect about their bad experiences and joy in their adventures" Absolutely a fun read. Especially love the original post, "I have been there and done that".

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This one always cracks me up.

None of us fell of the sugar cane cart last night. Like I said... We went into this with eyes WIDE OPEN. We also knew that in order to maximize success, we would probably have to upgrade and we did. Some of you folks are SO FORTUNATE to live in great places like Montana, Idaho, NM, etc and more importantly, HAVE THE TIME to invest in a wilderness hunt. We do not.
Suffice to say and my friends have echoed, we worked our butts off going up and down terrain we are not accustomed to, not to mention the altitude, and in the end and most of all what matters to ME, I worked for my elk and a 330 yard shot is the same here as it is anywhere else, including the moon.

24hourcampfire:
jorgeI Offline
Campfire Oracle
Loc: Orange Park, Florida

AR:
jorge

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
This thread should be renamed- "The Illusion of Hunting - Safari Clowns visit canned elk hunting pen and argue/reflect about their bad experiences and joy in their adventures" Absolutely a fun read. Especially love the original post, "I have been there and done that".

Lots of hard chargers no doubt!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BWalker

Almost as entertaining as those here obsessed with what someone else is doing, legally.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by BWalker

Almost as entertaining as those here obsessed with what someone else is doing, legally.

Only a Texan would say that

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 222ND, 66 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,543
Posts18,453,223
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.