Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Is a fine example of liberals doing what they want within a liberal local government.

Countless violations in both law and code.

Sometimes if they ask for it hard enough, they get it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
30 bodies so far.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oakland-...loss-of-venue-not-victims-193226659.html

The operator of the converted warehouse in Oakland, Calif., where a fire broke out during a dance party on Friday night, killing at least 30 people, has been widely criticized over his initial response to the tragedy.

“Everything I worked so hard for is gone,” Derick Ion Almena wrote in a Facebook post early Saturday morning. “Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound … it’s as if I have awoken from a dream filled with opulence and hope … to be standing now in poverty of self worth.”

Almena’s post was met with immediate backlash from Facebook users for omitting any mention of the victims.

“Not one mention of the people burned to death in your death trap building,” one wrote. “You are a real piece of work.”

“All you worked on? What about those who have died?” wrote another. “I lost two very close and dear friends in the fire and all you seem to care about is whatever material stuff you owned, which can be replaced unless the lives your death trap has taken.”

“Lawyer up, buddy,” another comment read. “You’re going to need it.”

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I read that most of the victims were on the 2d floor...reached only by a 'stairway' built of old pallets.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
stories like this remind me that there a lot of weird fuggen people in the world and i am glad i don't live near any of them.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They relied on their government to protect them from such danger.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VernAK

Which shoudl NOT be governments job at all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495

Which shoudl NOT be governments job at all.

Their liberal government did nothing to stop the numerous violations.

I'll bet if the NRA would have owned that warehouse, they would have come down on them like the hammer of Thor.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Sounds like it was up to fire code

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've dated several artists in my lifetime. I happen to like a creative mind. but not one of them would follow the rules. And not one was faithful. One would rather steal for me then ask her folks for money ( of which they had in plenty).
I consider the term "artist" warning flag these days.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sheep to slaughter.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Warehouse operator ?..... a thief

According to Oakland Alameda County court records, Almena was arrested in mid-January and spent two days in jail for receiving stolen property. On Jan. 25, he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to 36 months’ probation.

Dunno about some of ya', but the syntax below makes my skin crawl

In a Facebook post on Aug. 30, Almena invited fellow artists to the Ghost Ship, which he had also called “Satya Yuga.”

“Satya Yuga once again spins the riddle trick of twisted wood and bone,” he wrote. “The living offering of our sacred seat, new fusions of unprecedented beauty. Shadowed and familiar … Our Ghost Ship. In this time, crashed upon the shore of Babylon. Resurrected as a tattered temple tethered to impossible promises and broken truths … an invitation to seduce wandering lovers and desperate characters. Come sit with us. Sip Chai with us. As honored guests. And friends. To witness our fantastic and tender existence.”

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It don't talk a genius to figure out that climbing a stack of pallets to the second floor to party with a bunch of idiots, might not be the best idea.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Darwin awards handed out on all sides--

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They paid for being dumb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
stories like this remind me that there a lot of weird fuggen people in the world and i am glad i don't live near any of them.

Yeah. And they're probably glad they don't live near you and me!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
anytime there's enough concentrated demand for people to join in such a "celebration" anything could happen at any time.

gov't can't save us from our very selves. rediculous to even imagine such.

how did the Roman Empire save it's self? how did the Egyptian empire save it's self.

how could that group of people in kali save themselves? the answer is the same in every case.

if Cali secedes, it won't be long till the chi-coms make slaves out of every swinging dick out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Death toll is up to 30, with only 20% of the building searched

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
JFC some of y'all are miserable pricks.
Buncha folks who weren't hurtin anybody got burned alive but they deserved it because of... ummm...CA politics...

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No one deserved it, but if you are dumb enough to go to a place that obviously has MAJOR safety issues your brain is not where it should be.

And the owner, could care less about life. Only about cash. ONLY.

I deal with ilk like this often weekly. Money is the only bottom line, life safety matters not to these types of folks.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Rost, I get the place wasn't safe, far from it in fact.. but how many here have ever been in a packed bar, concert venue etc where if a fire broke out things may have not gone so well? I certainly have, and I wasn't checking out the fire sprinklers while I was partying having a good time.. just saying the criticism seems harsh.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.