Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Short day at work with the chitty weather, and too many beers.....grin

And Miles City and Billings always have warmer winters compared to the Hi-Line.

Last edited by SamOlson; 11/29/16.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My guess is that he 1) wanted to double-check and verify that number before posting it, and 2)obtain the addy and phone so that anyone else that questioned his proffered rate could verify it independently, if they so desired.

In any event, moving into a new area is always something of a crapshoot and doing one's homework to the best of one's ability before making a choice is always a good idea.

To that end, much good information and considerations have been posited, and I'm sure will help the OP and others, as natives always know more than outsiders.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Sam,

Hell, even Jordan is warmer than Woof Point!

One little-known fact about Montana is the northeastern corner is above the Arctic Circle.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He could move to havre and be deflave new best friend... or another option sweetgrass Montana now talk about changrala, jewel in the Nile, best kept secret of Montana!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
Two choices that may have been already suggested. Mountain Home, Idaho, and Twin Falls, Idaho. TF is pretty. MH isn't. But both have excellent access to the out of doors. Good hunting, fishing, white water, hot springs, and camping nearby.

For clarification, Mountain Home is NOT in the mountains. It's on the Snake River Plain and is windy and mostly butt ugly. But go in any direction and it soon gets beautiful. Plus its under an hour drive to Boise for shopping, entertainment and the airport.

It's original name was Rattlesnake Station. But that wasn't conducive to selling land sight unseen.

Both towns are Southwest Idaho where the predominate weather is off of the Pacific. So winters are comparatively mild for Idaho.

TF is higher in elevation and colder than MH. If you include the population within thirty miles it may be fifty thousand souls. TF is a favored refugee resettlement city. So is Boise. If that bothers anyone, don't move there. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Why can't they resettle them in Baltimore or Chicago or some other such schithole and keep the West unsullied?

Heres the official story on refugee resettlement in Idaho's largest city.

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/du...m_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I may buy Helmville Mt. when I win the lottery.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When I retire I am moving to Wyoming. They got their head on straight in Wyoming.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
When I retire I am moving to Wyoming. They got their head on straight in Wyoming.

Well, most of the time.
How our current governor got re-elected still confuses me.
Keeping him from doing more dumb stuff will be a fulltime job for someone, if someone actually takes the job.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,907
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.