Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That is a kiss of death by cultural suicide, unless the people can save it. It won't be the politicians or judges over there that save it.

Retired cat herder.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Things are a changing and still the Left can`t see what is coming.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The leaders of the EU,located in Brussels,are all Catholics or Jews.Where are the Christians who represent the majority of European citizens?

There is no doubt this is an orchestrated effort to destroy the Caucasian Christian culture of Europe and replace it with a Mongrel race through unchecked immigration of Muslims.

Apparently it would be easier to control this future generation of Mongrels because they would not possess any specific national allegiance or religious identity.

Globalists are pure evil who need to be defeated or destroyed, whichever is most expeditious.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Given our last election, I think we're entering a period where folks will be allowed to express an opinion.

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More proof that half of the so-called human population isn't worth the risk of defending and deserve every evil that befalls them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Trump becomes President, I hope he travels all over Europe and undoes the damage that obongo did on his victory lap in Europe after the 2008 elections. This is an example of how America, led by Trump, is once again a beacon of freedom . . . a shining city on a hill!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wow! Given our last election, I think we're entering a period where folks will be allowed to express an opinion.

Not the USA it was the Netherlands

I do not know if they have a freedom of speech right in their country.

They must not have it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The globalist utopia is crumbling.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I told a few of my Leftist friends who were belly aching at the whoopin their girl took,that maybe America isn't for them, since they are using the freedoms it grants to undermine the very system that grants them.
And to destroy themselves in the process.

Said maybe the home of two world wars, and communism and fascism will be more to their liking, so take a slow boat over there.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These are leftover laws from the reconstruction after WWII, when the locals were, somewhat understandably, a little concerned with "leaders" scapegoating a particular group.

That's the historical perspective.

Today, it's insane. It's going to be interesting how the largest party in the country in current polls will handle the conviction of it's charismatic leader.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Freedom of Speech is an inalienable right from God to all mankind . . . Falls under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted By 1minute

Not the USA it was the Netherlands

I do not know if they have a freedom of speech right in their country.

They must not have it.

Yes. I know this is the USA, but how many careers have been ruined simply because one does not support same sex marriage or some other issue?

1Minute

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 2,071 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,353
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.