Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
A Mexican in an old green pickup tried to run me over, and my shower gun bag leaked.
GFY
While it sounds like you've had a bad day thus far, your anger at those misfortunes is misplaced in my direction.

BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
But didn't this story start with NYPDs investigation of Wiener? They started connecting the dots, didn't they?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This website has a large body of information concerning this issue.

Huge Breakthrough in D.C. Pedophilia Ring

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by viking
But didn't this story start with NYPDs investigation of Wiener? They started connecting the dots, didn't they?

Yup, lots'a dots. Please pray that investigations continue.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Did you SEE the pic of the Hillbag speaking about this ? FEAR, naked FEAR.
Their lies are going to continue to incriminate them, and the tangled web is falling apart like a $10.00 suit.

Too much smoke,....there IS no doubt, fire.

GTC
Post the video.

No he is referencing a PIC on the news. She looks a might trembly- scared. Is she afraid of being implicated.....or afraid of someone plural, that she is beholden to, who might be implicated?
The Klinton Foumdation may take on a whole new meaning. Who's blackmailing who? And who may be blackmailing who, at this point?

Last edited by Wyogal; 12/09/16.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Did you SEE the pic of the Hillbag speaking about this ? FEAR, naked FEAR.
Their lies are going to continue to incriminate them, and the tangled web is falling apart like a $10.00 suit.

Too much smoke,....there IS no doubt, fire.

GTC
Post the video.

No he is referencing a PIC on the news. She looks a might trembly- scared. Is she afraid of being implicated.....or afraid of someone plural, that she is beholden to, who might be implicated?
The Klinton Foumdation may take on a whole new meaning. Who's blackmailing who? And who may be blackmailing who, at this point?
All good questions. Do you have a link to that picture. I'd like to see that.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Honey, I am the most computer illiterate old bird on this campfire. I feel lucky when I get my password right.
Wish I could, but I can't.
I will search though, and if I come with it, I'll PM you.
And maybe you can find a way to post it here.

Last edited by Wyogal; 12/09/16.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ok, I have been in an out today.

So if NYPD stumbled on to something, why is every news source calling it fake news. Where did I put that tinfoil.....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Here is one link/pic: http://www.npr.org/2016/12/08/504881478/lives-are-at-risk-clinton-warns-over-fake-news-pizzagate

Remember, when she speaks, she lies. Whatever the Democrats say is or is not going on, assume the opposite to arrive closer to the truth.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I've seen it on the local KOMO Kommie News... two articles in the last week telling me pizzagate isn't true, just a conspiracy theory. Yet they offered no evidence that it wasn't true, just stated it's a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

I won't believe it ISN'T true until it's been proven. We've seen things like it in the past. We'll see it in the future. There's too many conincidences to just look the other way without an investigation.

From the other thread comes this link and this quote: http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

"Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .
. . . frankly, I would start asking questions about myself."

Yeah, I put that up, and am glad to see it reposted, cuz' it's about as brief, succinct and bloody well BANG ON editorial comment that I've seen, regarding this debacle.
...and as noted in the same editorial, if 5% of what is currently "alleged",is true that is clearly grounds for a diligent, painstaking, and thorough investigation.

.....as far as this "active shooter" incident goes,... I smell a large rat. The Hillbag herself is now ranting and spewing about "Fake News", which just raises another red flag.

GTC

Yes, I smell a rat too. Me thinks it was gaining too much attention so they run this whole 'fake news' bit and send in some guy with a gun to take one for their team.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yes, I smell a rat too. Me thinks it was gaining too much attention so they run this whole 'fake news' bit and send in some guy with a gun to take one for their team.

There was initially some back scatter indicating an ACTOR with the identical age, and same name with it's unusual spelling. No idea where that went.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

There was initially some back scatter indicating an ACTOR with the identical age, and same name with it's unusual spelling. No idea where that went.

GTC

Yeah I saw that blurb too. Interesting coincidence....again.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hmmmm, a plethora of Pedophile/child trafficking themed episodes on Law and Order SVU the past couple days.....

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

..what a charlatan.

[Linked Image]

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
191 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 17 invisible), 1,543 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,911
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.