-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I had been as much as $30,000 in the red this year before I started following the advice of this Seeking Alpha author back on 11 June.

I am now nearly $3,000 in the green and growing my portfolio each day. I would say that is a near miracle. I am so glad I found this financial adviser and stayed fully invested this year.

Maybe he can help you as well.

Merry Christmas!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Stay fully invested including dividends. NExt few years will be good.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Stay fully invested including dividends. NExt few years will be good.

I am doing just that Ed. Good advice.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How much is he paying you???

laugh

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
Do you subscribe to the "High Dividend Opportunities" mentioned on the link? What are the details of his service?

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad i moved everything (maybe 15%) out of international funds and into all things USA just last week.

The immediate returns have been 2X & 3X versus what staying put would have meant.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by USMC2602
Do you subscribe to the "High Dividend Opportunities" mentioned on the link? What are the details of his service?

I have had a subscription to his service since June of this year. I started with his two-week free trial. Just click on the link. It should explain everything.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Stay invested and stay diversified and rebalance occasionally.
Yes, the market is roaring, it will pull back eventually, just hang in there and you will be fine.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Glad i moved everything (maybe 15%) out of international funds and into all things USA just last week.

The immediate returns have been 2X & 3X versus what staying put would have meant.

I ditched my 15% international mutual fund in my 401(K) about a month ago. Glad I did.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am pleased, though have been for thirty two years. wink

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Been in the market for 28 years. Have doubled in the last 4 years. Very happy.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EdM
I am pleased, though have been for thirty two years. wink

That written, there have been far better years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
last few weeks i've been trading around AKS and X; mainly selling straddles....been a printing press lately.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by byc

I ditched my 15% international mutual fund in my 401(K) about a month ago. Glad I did.

Just took a look. Takes a while for Funds to post daily finals.

What a difference that one little move away fron International funds made. At minimum 4X what the old stuff was.

grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am still holding some in emerging markets. That said, I am retired and leaning towards the maintain/safe growth mode, far different than the last 30+ years. Something that certainly took some adjustment to. In essence, I have made my dime. smile

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I made a few bucks too

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
I am still holding some in emerging markets. That said, I am retired and leaning towards the maintain/safe growth mode, far different than the last 30+ years. Something that certainly took some adjustment to. In essence, I have made my dime. smile

I still have EDI which is emerging market bonds. It has been lagging for several months, but has just recently started making a move up. Kicks off a nice 13% yield while I wait for it to recover.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You want to see some gains. Check out CLF. I bought in at $1.98 and $3.00.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have held AMZN and GOOG throughout the Obama administration.

Because half the sales are overseas, this was a good hedge against Obama destroying America.

But with Trump making America great again, all this confidence may pour money into strictly American companies that have been looked over during Obama. That may mean lower return on AMZN and GOOG for the next 4 or 8 years.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

614 members (204guy, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,260
Posts18,448,161
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.