Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits, I knew the 1/4 bore was [bleep] when guys here were crazy about bob, bob improved 257 ratherby ect. They (.257) were never never never better than the offerings presented by the 142 mk in 6.5 or the masses of 7 and 30 caliber. You!!!!!(lying Larry) would like to say you could not shoot what did not exist but that's a false news lie to keep the hanger-ons at mushroom status. It only took you 100 of thousands of 257 ratherby rounds to figure out how stupid you are. That's funny πŸ˜‚ as pink dots on a pos.

one might say the .257 is the new .277. 🌈🌈

You ever going to fix up that crap double wide for momma the computer room slash kitchen/dinning/bathroom could use a revamp. And a building big enough to hide all the broken down boats would most likely please the neighborhood.

Happy new year Larry I'm praying πŸ™ 2017 is the year we meet make life long friends and I get you on that diet with the wires in your mouth. πŸ€£πŸ’‹πŸ˜€

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

When making such BIG "plans",to pay to have your hand held sooooo very tightly and for soooooo very long,so that you can "Hunt" a Tame Bitch Kitty...what's the train of "thought" that goes into camera selection? I ask this,because your pics are simply fantastic. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

If only because perspective is everything.

[Linked Image]

Here...lemme mix it up a smidge and cover all bases. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You are THE Polyester Princess and your Coke Bottle "Adventure" Chronicles,never disappoint in their EPIC fhuqking hilarity!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

jwall,

Ain't it a "surprising" series of facts,that besides being a Whining Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Schit to boot? Few things as "daunting",as a Window Licker "threatening" her Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,reliably takes STUPIDITY to places it has never been before. Who ties your shoes for you?

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!

Don't "forget" you "can't read this".

Re-LAUGHING!!................

'Nut,

Yep...that rifle of your's gets alotta "action",due the magnitude of your Imagination and it's Pretend. On an "average" day(not one of your "SPECIAL" one's),how many times do you think of me? I'd ask you to cite it without Lying,butcha' cannot and I should be charging your head rent. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things are more "challenging" to a Safe Queen Rifle,than to be exposed to badly botched white balance daylight and set on the snow...less having had a single round shot. Now don't get me wrong,I ain't slighting "all" that you "do",because noone could make you appear more crystallin as the DUMB Fhuqk you are,than you do and that by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Just sayin'. Laughing!

This rifle has only had a few barrels,only broken a few mounting systems,had a few scopes,broken a few mag springs and is yet in 99% condition and only comes outta the safe for posterity pics in balmy temps. LAUGHING!

Gotta LOVE Safe Queens!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keep plagiarizin' pics,remember to tell yourself that you "could too" and keep spoutin' them MAGNIFICENT Lies...mainly because it's the only "moves" you've got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'fubar,

There ain't no denying the MAGNIFICENCE of your ass sucking. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

hanco,

The Big Green LR Quarter Twat-Six is a series of heavy compromises(literally),none of which connects a single fhuqking downrange dot. Hint.

The stock sucks ass,the bullets suck ass,balance sucks ass,handling sucks ass,it's not worth a fhuqk from the hindlegs,bench or MPAJ hasty...though in fairness they are twisted "right" and throated "right",for the plethora of Ping Pong Balls available to it. Assumin' 17 IQ Points or better to work with,that "blueprint" is an easy fhuqking PASS. Hint.

Was slapping things around purty good yesterday with 2900fps 147 ELD's ala 260AI and a pard was doin' likewise with a 22" Creed and 130JLK's at 2830fps. 'Course they done just fine at the 100yd line too,gunning new Lots of powder in both. Hint.

'Course it's easy for me to say...mainly because I shoot 'em all.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

'poutexas,

The ONLY thing funnier than an Ass Sucker...is a tag along Ass Sucker. Are you Thelma or Louise? Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'mountain,

I've shot me a few .257" projectiles,in a few different chamberings and that prolly includes 25-06,100gr Sugars and in a 700.(grin)

In THE Age Of The Ping Pong Ball,speed was KING,simply due the fact there were no meaningful BC's to work with(and still isn't in .257"). The LRF didn't exist(split image B&S or Swiss Wild were the "best" one could do),glass was wellllllllll beyond "suspect" and it was a tough way to to bidness. Though the Playing Field were purty level,in relative comparison.

Today,much of that has REALLY changed for the better,except the poor poor lamented Quarterbore(s) and again due simply to boolits. No thang to stick a 2500yd++ LRF in a shirt pocket,field a booletproof scope with over 50 Mils available and use same to steer slickery boolits,that are nothing shy of PHENOMENAL in their repeatability. Having had ALL the T-shirts cited and a whole fhuqk of a lot more which haven't yet,them choices is purty fhuqking easy to make. Noone that has been exposed to same,can conduct future dealings in ANY other way,than to procure in kind and connect said dots. NOBODY can resist making that much sense outta da gate,as an opening move and I've got to see/arrange it countless 100's of times. Hint.

The Headstamp Gang has themselves "convinced" of things,which simply do NOT and can NOT exist and Reality RELIABLY collides with Fantasy. Also happens to be funnier than fhuqk,so it never ain't not a very good show!(grin)

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Though in fairness...The Paper Hat Brigade is doing their BEST and that is of course the only reason,the schit is sooooooooooo fhuqking funny.

PS and by the way,I don't even know what a Tree-OH-Tree is,let alone a SMELLY.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

'6mm,

You be sure to cite any/all words that I used,which were "too big","too tricky" or "too Technical" for you and I'll make it a point to rub your nose even further,in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity. 'Course,I'll make it look easy,if only because it is for me. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" "particulars" and as per always,I remain torn upon which is fhuqking funnier,the pending Whine,Excuses or Attempt. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Any "luck" gettin' Mils and MOA cyphered/sorted,due your uncanny "ability" to "read" and "work" with numbers? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your sole fixation is in your Man Crush upon me. It is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS when beer goes on Sale,so you can partake,toss yourself some courage and put tremblin' fingers to the keyboard and try to keep up with the High Pitched Nasal Whine which is emitted outta your trembling lips. Groovin' on your hilarious Estrogen Levels,as your keyboard slurs and you DESPERATELY try to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Everyone "knows" a Cutter. Laughing!

There's no slighting the MAGNIFICENT hilarity of your copious and WELL founded Insecurities. Nor is it "surprising",that all you can "do" in the first hand,is Whine like THE Clueless Kchunt you are and EVERY time you attempt a "particular",your crossed-eyes follow your nose gettin' rubbed in your AMAZING Fhuqking Stupidity,yet again. What were the "odds"...you lucky "kchunt"?!? Laughing!

The only one "surprised" about your "stunning" "revelation" that you fixate upon me,every fhuqking minute,of every fhuqking day...is you. Hint. Read that again,if only because the poignant profundity,is more than a whole fhuqk of a lot HILARIOUS and a right proper Dichotomy to boot. Hint.

Noone would/could slight how much time you spend on your knees, frantically praying in the false hope to make your reality "better" and I reckon I'm plum flattered. Might this be where you reiterate yet again,how much you "don't care and "could too"?!? LAUGHING!

The one CONSTANT with you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks,is that when it is all said and done,there will be a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Hint.

Frost the cake and cite what you "do" for a "Living",if only to corroborate why I own more boats than you do IQ Points. Just sayin' Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to "tell" me "more" about bullets and the like. I'm on the ropes and you are doing "GREAT!".

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

CZ 550 American 7x57 with a Leupold 6x42mm.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Yep...that rifle of your's gets alotta "action",due the magnitude of your Imagination and it's Pretend. On an "average" day(not one of your "SPECIAL" one's),how many times do you think of me? I'd ask you to cite it without Lying,butcha' cannot and I should be charging your head rent. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things are more "challenging" to a Safe Queen Rifle,than to be exposed to badly botched white balance daylight and set on the snow...less having had a single round shot. Now don't get me wrong,I ain't slighting "all" that you "do",because noone could make you appear more crystallin as the DUMB Fhuqk you are,than you do and that by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Just sayin'. Laughing!

This rifle has only had a few barrels,only broken a few mounting systems,had a few scopes,broken a few mag springs and is yet in 99% condition and only comes outta the safe for posterity pics in balmy temps. LAUGHING!

Gotta LOVE Safe Queens!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keep plagiarizin' pics,remember to tell yourself that you "could too" and keep spoutin' them MAGNIFICENT Lies...mainly because it's the only "moves" you've got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Happy New Year, ya little twat!

That rifle sure is purty.

Here's one of my old bear pics. It's also my biggest. Took it with one of my many safe queens.

[Linked Image]

Continue with your smallpenisary. It's grand entertainment.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B2

RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big stick, happy new year.

You ever walk past a roller coaster and think "you could too" if only you were taller than that damn red line?

You ever meet a can of spray paint you didn't like?

Now I see where your anger comes from, classic case of LMS. Never the less, I do enjoy your posts. If for nothing else the shear entertainment value!

Keep up the good work little buddy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My bad. A simple analogy and generalization to a simple question. No sense over thinking it. Bigger numbers are better than little ones when it comes to comparing Bullets using BC. Ain't that hard so why make it. Didn't realize at the time of posting the comment that it was going to be analyzed by the president of the physics club or that the thread had turned into a full blown cock fest. I'll let you ladies carry on as there has to be better chit to do.

Last edited by brinky72; 01/02/17.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speaking of Big stink and spray paint,
I think he has been huffing again.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is β€œgood” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So Stick, you will have to excuse my ignorance as I haven't had the time, finances, nor the inclination to learn everything you know about rifles, and as someone else posted, you know a great deal if you sift through all the BS in your posts.

My Question: What caliber would you recommend for a rifle I intend to use for medium size game that has manageable recoil to start my young sons on center fire rifles. This is a legitimate question I pose to you, as I was throwing around .243 and 25-06 in my head.

If I were to buy a 25-06 and had never read this thread, I am sure it would have sufficed for my uses and I would have been satisfied with it, largely due to my ignorance of such things.

Go ahead and blast away at me, but please give me an honest answer to the question.

Thanks.

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOL!

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rosco1

Jwall, your graphing of loads you always talk about, can you explain that process? sounds interesting.

rosco -

u r welcome whistle smirk

_/_ _/_

if u don't like it that way....

_\_ _\_

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only fhuqking move you've got is to dangle a Safe Queen that's been "shot" far less than your mouth,in conjunction with a panhandling/hand holding beanie. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it". As an aside,you never did cite how many of them Kitty Titties you carted home...or are you just groovin' on the "great" pics?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that your BEST efforts,after a "Life" of TRYING sooooooooo hard...is so very fhuqking hilariously dismal. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Schit do NOT get any fhuqking funnier,than your "BEST"...you "lucky" kchunt. I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooo hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

SuperKchunt,

GREAT time to wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,that when you Plagiarize pics...how you gotta Re-Plagiarize,to fully quantify how your kchunt never leaves the couch,but your Imagination and Pretend are so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

Now in "fairness",I do not do much Fishing,but certainly do a whole fhuqk of a lot of Catching and them differences are stark. At least you get to read about it and look at the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Tote the right Riggin' and Exemplary Specimens will go crazy tryin' to take it from ya'. Hint. Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be sure to poke more of my pics in "your" album,because it's a close as you will EVER come to doin' sumptin'.

Bless your heart.

RBO,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you give all things germane the crux,the widest of berths...if only because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even try. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,you "hard charging" "lucky" kchunt you. Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!!! GREAT time to plagiarize pics and tell yourself you "could too". Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'72,

No need to apologize for your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and total absence of a first fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers". Hint. Just saying.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Laughing!...............

URfubar,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for VERY different reasons. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that the only thing you can do in the first hand is steal pics,lie and obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery...you "lucky" kchunt? What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you "hard charger".

nemo,

Noone does,don't fret trying to keep pace with me,because it cain't be done. Facts and Physics don't need sifted,but your "comprehension" and "experience" ain't much in the way of a Bargaining Chip and are doing you NO "favors". Congratulations?!?

I find it fascinating,that with succinct and crystalline facts,placed beautifully upon a Silver Platter,you still cain't connect a single fhuqking dot. Cite the word(s) that were "too big","too fancy" or "too Technical",as well as the pictures that were "too clear" and I'll curtail the breadth of the vernacular and letcha' try again. Purty good time for you to slow your roll,read what I submitted and procure in accordance...because that approach will reliably connect the most dots. Hint.

Don't beat yourself up for what you "thought" you "knowed",but you really should rough yourself up,for not acting upon plainly cited Facts and Physics,that are gift wrapped and handed to you. Hint.

LOTSA folks voted Democrat and are "convinced" upon how "right" they were/are. You'll note how many of them above,exemplify same,wish to Protest Facts and Physics and are Rioting by unleashing their sheer and unabridged fhuqking STUPIDITY as a "Trump Card". That is some fhuqking HILARIOUS schit and a right proper Dichotomy,as well as a concise microcosm,that quantifies the innate humor associated with Retardation. Imagination and Pretend are VERY "real" to DUMB Fhuqks,mainly because it's all that they've "got". Hint.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

I concur...it don't get much funnier than a Herd of Couchbound Kchunts,swoonin' their plagiarism and GoogleFu. Black Belt,ain'tcha'? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

jwall,

If ONLY you could graph the magnitude of your fhuqking STUPIDITY. That'll give you sumptin' to shoot for...and I'll happily buy the video of you trying to factor same,as you set drooling into your bib calculating. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol stick, you got your insult machine stuck on repeat!

You're dreaming if you think I'd ever plagiarize a picture, specially of your knuckle dragging mug!

Big stick, uggg

Throw rock, uggg

Make fire, uggg

Hit woman over head, drag her to cave, make her my wife, uggg

Sound like a day in the life stick?

Lol, find a new book to read, maybe one day "you can too", till then enjoy the cave and make sure you've always got a big stick with you, you need it:)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw a nice synthetic/blue Weatherby on the used rack at Cabelas yesterday. $399.

Damn tempting...

If it doesn't shoot it would make a good donor.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, I'm flattered to see I'm back on your radar. You hadn't insulted me in quite some time.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Any questions I have to ask are directed to those who have actual knowledge. You can't even master the basics of the English language. I'm fortunate to live within walking distance of Bryan Litz and Applied Ballistics. Anything I can't figure out on my own can be answered by a real professional with a short phone call or a stop in to the shop and I won't feel as if I'm stuck in a Bugs Bunny/Tasmanian Devil cartoon. Keep on keepin' on though as it is never not funny watching the show as you put it. And it ain't hard to cypher who shoots and who don't. Guessing those with over 30K posts don't have much time. Hint. And one thing I learned serving my country is those who talk the most chit are full of the most chit. Re-Hint.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

And you think you're laughing .... Go fetch, BOY!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
URfubar,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for VERY different reasons. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that the only thing you can do in the first hand is steal pics,lie and obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery...you "lucky" kchunt? What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you "hard charger".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bless your heart also, you crazy little gnome.

Glad you enjoyed my plagiarized pic, I saw the gold paint and it matched your Kimber, so it led me to believe I solved the mystery as to why you act the way you do?

Please tell me again how the 6.5 Creed smokes the 300 Win. mag. ballistically?

Just like you to avoid the issue that involves facts instead of your pretend.

I was shooting a 300 mag with 208 amax's when you were shooting the 257 Wby with 100gr Barnes blue coated X bullets with a B.C. of what .315?, but hey to your credit it only took you a few thousand rounds to figure out a better way.

You sure were a hard charging authority then telling everyone how great and smart you were. wink

Oh and please post the video of you playing fetch with your young son and tossing the Leupold across the yard, pure gold that. Ha Ha
You clueless fuuuck.
Poor child probably needs therapy? crazy

Oh and as to what I do for a living?
It's called investing. Free's my time up for hunting, fishing ect...

Too bad you have to go to work and do as others tell you.
But the man camp toilets need cleaning and all work is honorable.

Good talk sugartits, keep up the hard charging ways, we love the entertainment. cool

P.S. is this you?

[Linked Image]

Thought maybe you got a little overspray while painting your Kimber?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little blast from the past, your are so smart.

Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Paradise,Alaska
I can taste my Garand being rebarreled to 25-06. Now THAT'S a rifle!.......

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1moredeer, 1minute, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,105
Posts18,464,217
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.