Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Gotten a little over enthusiastic about purchasing the last couple of years. I'd like to move these. I prefer a PMO or Cash, and expect you to know what is legal for you to purchase. I will ship FFL to FFL. I would certainly prefer straight out purchases, but doesn't mean I won't listen to trade offers. I am very picky so a trade will be difficult (just being up front) but I will listen if it benefits me. Please pm those kinds of offers. I will ship priority mail, if you want insurance please add approx $1.75/per $100, of value. I am eating the shipping, you can pay for the insurance. My son lives in Alaska and works lots of hours but I will try to email him pictures to put up, can't say when he will be able to do it. Or you can pm me your email and I will email pictures to you I take on my phone.

1. BFR 475 Linbaugh/480Ruger NIB comes with everything it originally came with. This is a Stainless gun, with a non fluted cylinder. The barrel (as measured from the front of the cylinder, which is different from how the factory measures) is 8". Always thought I'd cut it down to 5-1/2 or 6" with a barrel band but never got to it. When I say NIB, it is unfired since it came from the factory. It comes with a Pachmayer type grip. It is factory D/T and comes with a scope base for someone that would like to scope it. Great gun and caliber. $875 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

2. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag NIB 4-5/8" comes with everything it orignally came with. It's a Stainless gun with a non fluted cylinder. Probably the most popular barrel length due to it's handiness. $600 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.

Skip down for the next two guns.

Last edited by Cariboujack; 01/02/17. Reason: to add pictures

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great guy to deal with.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of the good guys here! Wish I had the spare change for one of those Rugers.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
3. Ruger Redhawk 4" 44 mag. This gun has been fired approx 50 times. Is still in excellent condition. It has been owned for a few years but not really used much. Comes in zippered case. $700 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

4. Taurus 431 3" 44 Special, Blue with wood grips, in very good condition. I haven't shot it myself, nice looking gun is kept in a hide next to the front door and that's it's history, since I got it. I assume it's been used but obviously not much. $400 shipped to your FFL in zippered case.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.

Last edited by Cariboujack; 01/02/17.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
A great guy and friend. Deal with confidence! Nice guns Marlin!

Dave

One shot, one kill........
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks Guys

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Bump for the pics.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bump it up!

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just completed a smooth transaction on a model 34-1 smile !!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm glad you like it. I think I'm going to miss it more than I thought. I appreciate your part of the smooth transaction.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
How's the recoil on the RedHawk ? Need it like another hole in my head!

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
It depends on what you are shooting out of it. The WWbox 240 isn't bad at all. The heavy Buffalo Bore 340 will let you know you better be hanging on. 305's aren't that bad. It's a good stout gun and can reasonably handle anything. If you reload that's better a good heavy HC bullet at 900-1000 FPS is plenty to handle anything. They are pretty popular just because they handle what you need. Your ID doesn't say where you are. Those 240 WWbox will handle most things handily. I think everyone needs at least one 44 mag.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
bump up

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
up

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I would consider the 431 to be 98 to 99% very nice gun

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
TTT

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Bump for some nice guns fairly priced.

Dave

One shot, one kill........
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Taurus 431 Sold, BFR reduced to $850, shipped

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
tag

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
up

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
285 members (007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,979 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,812
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.