Hop To
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...1704485/Got_my_baby_back...#Post11704485

He's trolling Sitka Deer and ruining threads.

renegade50 Online happy
Campfire Guide

Loc: TN
Originally Posted By Sitka deer
Very nice piece of wood for those!!! Usually called feather crotch.

#11712107 - Today at 12:33 Re: Got my baby back... [Re: Sitka deer]
renegade50 Online happy
Campfire Guide

Loc: TN
Originally Posted By Sitka deer
Very nice piece of wood for those!!! Usually called feather crotch.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
and I geuss you see nothing wrong with him holding onto a persons property for 6 yrs...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
hell no that bastard will eat all your cookie dough raw and ask for a swanson salisbury steak

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BossHawg
hell no that bastard will eat all your cookie dough raw and ask for a swanson salisbury steak
confused crazy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The best thing that could happen is to rid this site of his Pall Mall chewing arse. He has nothing to offer here other than slinging poo everywhere. Typical Obamanite. Maybe try getting a job instead of soaking up all the welfare benefits you damn REMF

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BossHawg
The best thing that could happen is to rid this site of his Pall Mall chewing arse. He has nothing to offer here other than slinging poo everywhere. Typical Obamanite. Maybe try getting a job instead of soaking up all the welfare benefits you damn REMF

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! being jealous is a BYTCH...................

I make $1075.00 a week collecting my so called "welfare" checks shocked smirk laugh

retired at 51
now 53
been great!!!!!
deer hunting
turkey hunting
dove hunting
coyote hunting
squirrel hunting
target shooting
working on guns
looking around for guns
working on my truck
hang out with my dogs
do the household laundry
clean the garage
feed the dogs and cats
wife don't say a fugging thing to me cause she knows I will kick her ass to the curb in heartbeat...............

now I just gotta wait till age 62 and collect my other "welfare" check........................

I aint got no worries that are put onto me or that I want to have.........
think about that.............................

except for finding a marlin xs7 in .308 that was made in conneticut and not mayfeild Kentucky after remingdog bought em out

word.........................................................
smirk smirk smirk

oh I forgot

arrowhead hunting also......

Last edited by renegade50; 02/07/17.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You talk a good game. Add trespassing to your list of accomplishments.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
will do....

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

628 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,053 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,244
Posts18,447,948
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.